Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

OKC convo 3 -> Consensual sex opener succeeds AGAIN

8 replies [Last post]
Ok guys, I have officially verified the success of the consensual sex opener. Getting like 20-30% response ratio here.

Me: Consensual sex in the missionary position opener
Her: Ha, do I detect sarcasm? Hello

Looks pretty engaging to me...I will post as it continues
Ya but is it because you're a
Ya but is it because you're a ripped 26 yr old hot alpha male? Looks matter, bro

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Dude I look like a joke of a
Dude I look like a joke of a human. My pics are terrible and I'm 6 foot 1, 145 pounds lmao. Search ROFLthecat on OKC, that's me lol
Buddhagames's picture
Wait. I actually AM a hot
Wait. I actually AM a hot alpha male. I got it allllllllll

That and a 7 inch wookie dick

I think what people don't realize is that we ALL put OTHERS on a pedastool. So guys see good looking dudes and think "Dude, he gets laid ALL THE TIME" when in reality, maybe he doesn't. Or, even if he does get laid sometimes, in the good looking guy's head, he probably doesn't get laid as much//with the kind of girls HE wants. People think the world revolves around them so we end up putting people on pedastools and making our lives more miserable than they have to be by thinking everyone ELSE has it so great.

lmao- but please, oh please, for anyoen reading this- do not reply to this and make it that kinda thread. I have a way of killing the fun : /

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

10 responses since last night
10 responses since last night on consensual sex opener, 2 on the identity theft one
Buddhagames's picture
jesus. That is fucking redic.
jesus. That is fucking redic. I should make an okcupid just to fuck around. It sounds so fun lmao.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Man its so fun! Make that 17
Man its so fun! Make that 17 responses!!!!! Muhahaha, I think the ratios over 50% right now
lol your a joker, i gotta try
lol your a joker, i gotta try that shit out
So jks man...was up all night
So jks man...was up all night in my boxers in a dark room with 3 screens open, chain smoking and sending prefabricated messages while mouth breathing with a hunchback. Me and stevie have been laughing non-stop