-awesome blow job-er

Enjoys
-69-ing
-being eaten out
-titty fucking
-getting it up the ass

No prior work experience
Please contact me should you have any further questions

Me: No further questions annie, it appears you satisfy the criteria for both a soul-mate and a little nymph that needs to get punished immediately ;). If you'll now provide me with your personal contact information we can begin to schedule the aforementioned punishment

Her: I wanna fuck you until you scream in pain.
im rough :)
im always on top dominating
i like to tie my guy up or handcuff him to the bed while i deep throat him and suck on his balls
then i lick him from his balls to his mouth
then i do the splits on his face and let him work the magic with his tongue while i continue to fondle him!

think you can handle me?

My tentative response is: "Then I flip you over and pound your little pussy til I let off a huge load in your mouth with an outstretched tongue. Yes, annie, I will handling you just fine"
Buddhagames's picture
wait for manwhore. THIS is
wait for manwhore. THIS is his fucking JAM

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Haha ya man, I feel like Im
Haha ya man, I feel like Im becoming a little manwhore text drone...its awesome lmao
Buddhagames's picture
it works.
it works.

BTW- if I do start using okcupid, I'm stealing your shit. I'm in new york though, so it's cool.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ok time to get out the kiddie
Ok time to get out the kiddie gloves. Sure maybe this girl will immediately come over and sit on your face. But probably not, and as you asked for her num and she didnt give it, this one still has a lot of management required.

(Also Im going to need a pic asap dude wtf why have you not already supplied this ; ) )

Youre pretty much fucked here buddy. Go get'em tiger!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

http://ak0.okccdn.com/php/loa
http://ak0.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/16/150x150/558x800/2...

One of the 2 blondies

She said she's 18, if not Falc is going to jail

I replied, very honestly "You have given me a raging boner, I'm gonna handle the shit outta you"

Ya it would definitely appear that this one has a ways to go, she's obviously young too so she may be talking a big talk that she's gonna giggle and shy out of. Instead of saying too much I'm gonna try putting her in a position where she gets A) Horny B) Feels like I'm not gonna play games and chase her around when she's giving me nothing and C) Somewhat comfortable

This is terrible man, I got an exam tomorrow
Buddhagames's picture
Yo man can do you me a solid?
Yo man can do you me a solid?

That Brunette in the middle is SO SO SO my type. Can you try and fanagle THAT chick's number and then give it to me? Or at least her facebook and give it to me?

I'm serious. That chick is so fucking cute man.

She's basically crafted a
She's basically crafted a zero sum game scenario for herself because she got all excited and girls are dumb little emotional creatures and she put her foot in her mouth and created a situation where there's too much expectation on herself to actually step up and fulfill. Dont know if thats technically a zero sum game scenario but gawdamn that sure sounded sexy.

What you want to do is craft something that takes the pressure off without relieving too much tension, so she passes out the # AND she feels cool with meeting up.

I think its a good idea to first return a similar vibe to hers so your text is fine. You dont want to too quickly go for the # again after she's already passed on it. Then off her response youll want to put together the text I described above.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
Manwhore forgot to mention
Manwhore forgot to mention that, in addition to all of the above, you should be strategically crafting the interaction so that you are able to get the brunette's number.

I believe there is a high
I believe there is a high chance this girl is actually some dude pretending to be a girl
Manwhore and Buddha, I
Manwhore and Buddha, I entered your advice and interests into an algorithm for which I am still expecting an output. I will let you know how things proceed, but I am starting to believe this is some sort of evil troll on OKC that delights in the pain my blue balls
So she just messaged me nad
So she just messaged me nad heres the convo EDIT - just realised I didnt distinguish my messages from hers lol

4:24pm

Her: roflthecat!

Me: Whatsup babe

Her: nm :)
just you know.. ;)

Me: horny?

Her: just you know.... putting my fingers to work...
like on the hand im not tyoing with...

Me: lmao...your making me wanna put my hand to work to
what are you wearing hun

Her: booty shorts and a bra..
remove the bra, keep the booty shorts
how come ;)??

Me: sexier mental image

Her: haha well sorry man
the booty shorts are off
4:29pm

cause im going to get my vibrator lool
one sec

Me: sounds like a viable alternative

Her: hehe kk im back :P

Me:so whats that vibrator doing right now
?? come on babe you were giving me wood
4:38pm

Her: yyaya sorry im back :)
i wish i was with you right noww
i know what id do to you ..;)
i wanna fuck you until you scream in pain. im rough;) im always on top dominating. i'd like to tie you up or handcuff you to the bed while i deep throat you and suck on ur balls then i'd lick you up from ur balls to ur mouth then do the splits on ur face and let you work the magic with ur to
*tongue while i continue to fondle & carress you!

Me: lol you said that one...youre forgetting the part where i flip you over and pound your little pussy til i let off a load in your mouth with an outstretched tongue

Her: i know i said that one....
that's what im saying!
i asked u if u wanted me to remind you what i said id do to you silly!

Me: ;)

Her: hahaha u think im a dummy

Me: i think youre a nymph

Her: is it weird that i love to titty fucl
*FUCK

Me: mostly just hot

Her: wjhat do u mean lool

Me: lol you love you bang

She signed out again so i sent this...

Alright this pof stuff is way too nerdy for me. Shoot me your num or text me ----------. I promise to only stalk you on Tuesdays ;b
See how it goes. Don't think
See how it goes. Don't think you needed the ;b with the amount of sexual dialogue going on. I probably would have added a =======) - -- - on the end instead.

Ya probably unnecessary, lmao
Ya probably unnecessary, lmao I just copied and pasted from the one you posted. I think she's playing around though, it's like you said...its become a zero sum game for her, she probably just enjoys the dirty talk escalation and the attention. Bitch, she got me so horny
All good you can still
All good you can still recover this. Gym time talk later a-hole

Haha aii. I may have a cute
Haha aii. I may have a cute girlie coming over later, so maybe Ill have an interesting story for the boys ;)