Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Where to go from here? She keeps responding but resisting

6 replies [Last post]
You appear to be a match of mine and consequently would make a great companion in holy matrimony. Contact me back if you are interested in consensual sex for the sole purpose of reproduction...in the missionary positionSent from the OkCupid app
19% Enemy55% Friend72% Match Sent to SummerSpirits

Apr 11, 2012 – 8:36pm
I am not interested, my apologies.
Report this

Apr 12, 2012 – 1:43am
Would an evening of wine and dining with phil collins playing in the backround be more appealing? Perhaps over cheese?

Apr 12, 2012 – 1:57am
Aha, not particularly. Apologies, again.
Report this

Apr 12, 2012 – 2:05am
I'll make arrangements for a day of wholesome fun, including choir and cricket. If procreative measures are in question I simply require that you have no family history of leprosy

Apr 12, 2012 – 2:15am
Arrangements need not be made, and no history checks of leprosy need be as procreative measures are not minutely or questionably in your favour.
Report this

Apr 12, 2012 – 2:28am
My genetic fitness alone will ensure the propagation of my genes over millions of generations, one wonders why another does not jump at the opportunity to transmit this evolutionary advantage to their offspring...

Apr 12, 2012 – 2:31am
I suppose you ought to have thousands flocking then?
Report this

Apr 12, 2012 – 2:32am
Yes. but many of them peasants and simpletons

Apr 12, 2012 – 2:37am
Hmm, well, I suppose you'll have to continue your search from here then, as I'll be spreading my genes to one more respectable.
Fuck it, I replied "I am
Fuck it, I replied "I am highly respectable owing to my faithful upbringing"
Dude. Are you making these
Dude. Are you making these responses up yourself? These are fucking amazing you have talent my nig

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Ya man, a couple ideas i
Ya man, a couple ideas i stole from jeffy (like the consensual sex thing) but I think Im just good with words, I've always loved writing my whole life so why not apply it to harassing women online? Here's teh convo...may have fallen flat...

You'll have to find such respects in another then, because you won't find any here.
Report this

Apr 12, 2012 – 9:09pm
Dear Summer Spirits,

Your lack of enthusiasm may be disappointing but fails to discourage. I have submitted your online dating alias to a community luncheon where phil collins will be playing live and an itinerary of family fun will be planned for the day. Please come prepared to engage in fruitful dialogue with other party goers, and bring nothing but a smiling face.

Apr 12, 2012 – 9:33pm
Dear Rofl,

I'll pass.
Report this

Apr 12, 2012 – 9:55pm
Attendees are asked to bring a dish of their choice for the community potluck
Give it a couple days then
Give it a couple days then shoot her another msg. Obviously she wanted a bit more than your Victorianesque style of communication.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

^^thats what im thinking
^^thats what im thinking
Pm this to Jeff on rsdn as
Pm this to Jeff on rsdn as well. Don't tell him it was on here first. This is his dealio he loves this shit. I'm thinking he'll tell you to tell her to fuck off but good to verify