Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
So I'm taking this real small Buddhism class and there are 2 total hotties in the class. One of them I had already walked home with and number closed and we chill sometimes

But the hotter one is one of those girls who just comes across SUPER INTIMIDATING. Like she never is smiling. Whenever she talks it's like she's barking orders at whoever the fuck she's talking to and to be frank with you guys, I was scared shitless to approach this girl.

LOL- the first day I sat next to her and started up some small talk and she just didn't seem into it. So I kinda just started ignoring her cause 1. I figured it was a lost cause and 2. She seemed like a bitch which just made me that much more okay with number one being the case.

The other day, I'm getting a falaffal from a food cart and I look behind me and this girl is standing there. I don't even say anything, I'm just looking at her and out of no where she just LIGHTS THE FUCK UP... we're talking HUGE smile, and huge "HEY WHATS UP" and so we start talking and she is just CRACKING THE FUCK UP, I'm making fun of our professor and she's like laughing and touching my arm and shit...

Anyway she ends up leaving and I don't get her number. Get to class this week and I was like, "Okay, maybe she'll flash me a smile or something, based on our previous interaction" ... get to class- NOTHING.... I'm like wtf.

So like 3/4 of the way through class I see her go to the bathroom and I'm like, "Okay- this is my chance".. so I wait like 5 minutes and then head to the guys bathroom which is right next door to the one she's in and I know she's in there so I decide to just start texting people and pretend like I'm on my phone... The point was that I wanted to talk with her before class was over because she always like BOLTS out the fucking door and unless I literally like chase her ass down I never can catch up to her.... So i wait on my phone for like 3 minutes and she comes out

Now mind you, in class she didn't even so much as look at me. Weirdest shit.

So she comes out and I don't see her cause she's coming from behind me and before I even see her she goes, "HEY BUDDHAGAMES!" and I'm acting all surprised like, "Oh hey, what's up" and once again- shes laughing her ass off, smiling, and I'm goofing on her for always bolting out after class... and she's like, "You're on a roll today" (This is a super tough class and nobody, including myself, understands anything that's going on, so like whenever any one of us has a good day and is answering like at least 2-3 questions correctly, it's sorta an inside joke that we consider that a SUPER GOOD day) haha so I laugh and I'm like, "Yeah, it's been a good day" and we're talking and talking and she's about to leave and I'm like, "Hey, don't bolt after class, wait a few seconds and I'll walk with you and we can talk" and she smiles and is like, "Okay, sounds good"

After class- This random dude starts talking to me and like I see her waiting and I'm like trying to pack up my shit to head over and this dude literally like won't stop talking and keeps asking me questions and literally I'm watching her wait and then she just leaves.... I'm like FUCKKKK.... hahaha

Anyway- This is a weird interaction for me, because it's like this girl is just stone fucking cold, doesn't even look at me in class, but EVERY time she is around me it's literally like a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT person like 180 degree switch... It's also frusterating cause I know all I gotta do is get her number and it's game over.

Anyway- Interesting situation for me. It's been on my mind. This girl is SMOKING HOT.

I know, I know- Pics or didn't happen. I'll be getting pictures. She's certainly NOT a 10/10 but I would absolutely give her an 8.5/9

One thing I've started to notice is that whenever girls are around me, it's like they are always laughing. LMAO- I don't know if they are laughing AT ME or WITH ME... But I think it's some sorta weird combination of the two that actually is kind of attractive.

I think the way I would describe myself is like confidently quarky and I think that a lot of girls see this and it's almost like maybe I'm just slightly off.. like slightly different than what's considered "normal" but I'm also okay with that and I think that's part of the reason that girls are constantly laughing around me. I'm sure it's a good thing...

But I'm just confused by this situation. Like most girls if they have an interaction with you like that, they will be more loose in general but NOT this girl... Like literally in class, she didn't even look at me lmao. And then outside the bathroom it was back to finding me hilarious and laughing at everything I say and smiling etc... and then as soon as we were back in class... BAM stone cold. No looks/no smiles/ no nothing.

Fucking weird man.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
And yes- The very next
And yes- The very next interaction I have with her- even if it's literally passing in the street and a quick, "hey" as we walk by each other... IM GETTING THAT DAMN NUMBER... literally it doesn't matter. Number closing is real easy for me so this isn't an issue. I just gotta ask. Mark my words. One week from today, by 630 thursday evening, april 19th... I will have this girls number.

That's a PROMISE. If I don't... Let's make a game out of this... What should I have to do if I don't have her number by then.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ahh. Have a similar college
Ahh. Have a similar college story.

Lovely college girls..

The silly thing is is they learn to be intimidating before they actually are dangerous. She's a girl, with everything that that comes with. Not trying to lessen her value, because to you she is that beautiful she-creature that makes you feel funny. But behind the curtain she only acts that way in class because that is the only way she feels comfortable behaving in that environment. She likes you. Get her number and take her on a date then go back to your place together. Let her feel your boner and then let her do something that pisses you off and kick her out. Just like I did.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
"Let her do something that
"Let her do something that pisses me offf and then kicker her out".... haha am I supposed to be teaching her a lesson or myself a lesson?....

No man. That was a humorous
No man. That was a humorous play on how I fucked up MY version of this story. Do NOT do that

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
LMAO- yeahhh...I think I'm at
LMAO- yeahhh...I think I'm at a place in my life where I can handle "liking" a girl....

I already had my total fuck up relationship.

My ex is THAT girl...

That girl LOVED me. She's still a fucking model for Elite Modeling agency in NYC. And on top of that- the girl was just obsessed with me but had no clue how to show it and I was so insecure, I couldn't see that and so I figured it HAD TO BE ME.

UHOH- Here comes the intuitive leap : )

girls like this and MOST smoking hot college girls, learn first that they have to be intimidating because society teaches them that they have to put up that front because guys only pay attention to them for their looks.... Isn't that the fucking shittty part for them... Like imagine being that girl and HAVING to put up that front because you're whole life, people only see you for your looks and for a girl who is only human, that has to hurt. Especially for girls who are smoking hot and ALSO really fucking smart... that has to hurt. Like it can't not hurt. But like you said, "they learn to be intimidating before they are actually dangerous".... that's becuase they HAVE TO... They WANT to be themselves, but the world has taught them that they can't

But the thing is that she got to know me in her own way through class and likes me for who I am, without me even recognizing that I was spitting game at her (but I was because I was just being me for the past month or so and she saw that and fucking DIGS IT) Like she sees a dude who is smart as shit, funny as fuck, confident, expressive of his emotions (one week I even posted a comment on our class's forum about how hard this shit is and how I feel like the book just owned me at a game of 1 on 1) and like after I posted that I remember everyone in class being like, "Yo Buddhagames, I LOVED your post man like I totally agree" and it was like AFTER I posted that, everyone in the class allowed themselves to admit that this shit was hard and that they didn't understand it... up until that point, everyone in class was putting up this front like we all knew what the fuck was going on...

Anyway- the point is that you're right, she totally digs me but she's scared.... isn't that cute? SHES SCARED... JUST LIKE i'm scared. But her way of dealing with it is to put up her usual front.... But she's not actually dangerous... she's like a little scared girl in a big girl's body. And here I am putting her on some pedastool because I'm just as confused as she is. And isn't that the funny part- god damn, this whole thing is one big circular mindfuck....

But yeah, these girls HAVE to put up that front because that's what they are TAUGHT to do. But when she's just around me, she can't help but let her natural personality come out because I'm a pretty authentic dude and when I'm around her, I sorta just let out MY natural personality.

I totally get it. And the INSECURE thing to do is exactly what you did (no offense bro) but you probably just didn't get it at the time. Just like I didn't get it with my ex. We see these girls and we put them on a pedastool BUT ITS THAT VERY PEDASTOOL THAT FUCKS EVERYTHING UP AND FORCES THEM TO PUT ON THAT FRONT.

The reason we get pissed and kick them out of our place for something small is becuase WE DONT GET THEM. WE THINK IT ALL REVOLVES AROUND US. BUT IT FUCKING DOESNT.... WHEN WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO SEE PAST THAT PEDASTOOL AND UNDERSTAND WHERE THEY ARE COMING FROM WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND HAVE COMPASSION FOR THEM....

holy shit....

DUDE- this is so money. THIS IS IT. Instead of being nervous and insecure around these girls... we gotta have compassion and understand why they are doing what they are doing. THEY HAVE TO DO IT. Like think about it. And the ONLY THING we can do is be ourselves OUT OF COMPASSION, for no other reason- holy shit.

Yup. I get it. THATS THE REASON we fuck shit up with the really MONEY girls. We fuck it up because THOSE are the girls we can't help but put on a pedastoool....So we put them on this pedastool and as a result we get pissed and all this other bullshit.... SUCH A CIRCULAR LOOP

ALL COMES BACK TO LEADING. If we lead them out of that inauthentic circular loop we can bring them into our world.... and that's what I've already done, on a subconscious level, whenever she's around me. Like we have to be at a point where we are able to understand ourselves enough to get to a point where we can see exactly what I'm seeing now. It's the only way to NOT be scared and as a result, not have those inauthentic feelings and reactions.

Buddhagames's picture
How's that for an intutiive
How's that for an intutiive leap : )

Jesus- these girls are just playing their role. It's like that scene when Dorthy and Co. reveal the man behind the curtain... it's just some little dude, scared shitless....

It's all based around fear and we're all just playing our parts. We feed into it.

Damn!!! That was a great
Damn!!! That was a great chain of thoughts!
Buddhagames's picture
LOL Jesus. I sound crazy.
LOL Jesus. I sound crazy. Cool stuff, forgot I wrote half of that. Cluttered and repetitive but yeah, there are some good thoughts there and I totally made conscious what, in my head, was making this interaction so weird for me. Basically, that's just me recognizing my own bullshit.

Buddhagames's picture
Seriously though, manwhore
Seriously though, manwhore has a way of saying that one thign that sparks the complete deconstruction of my own bullshit limiting beliefs and harmful thought patterns.

It's pretty cool.