Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
1 reply [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
If you're in New York, Libation is going to be absolutely KILLING IT tonight.

It's lower east side, look up address. Don't know what door policy will be but if worst comes to worst just mention, "Sarah"... other than that- figure out how to get in. The doorman is usually pretty chill- slip him a 20 and you should be good.

An entire sorority of nyu girls is gonna be there. Their social chair invited me and a buddy down and told us to get dudes.

If I see this shit on RSD main page or the New York "Inner Circle" group, I'ma cut someone. That and I won't post this kinda shit on here anymore. The last thing I want is to see some random RSD instructor up in there lmao- as cool as it is to see them do their thing, I've already encountered julien once and after I opened like one set he was in- he literally sent his students into EVERY SINGLE SET I WAS IN- it was kinda funny but NOT cool.

If you guys can handle this- I'll continue to post up sick events as they come through.

If you end up going- shoot me a PM with your number, would love to see some of you guys in action. I'll be there with a couple of my wings. Should be a story enducing night ; )

Gettin pumped with some of this shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH4JPgVD2SM&ob=av2e

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
That, and if you go you'll
That, and if you go you'll get to see buddhagames work a room ; )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."