Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
2 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
There are a lot out there but none of them touch on the real Kitty griddy, inner game/putter game/ personal development/ action steps you can take to really set yiuurself up in the long run.

I started half way through and have the most amazing experience right now. If people take my advice and do it for 4 years, it will only make their experience that much more incrdinle.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
For me, it's like there is
For me, it's like there is just something missing from most of the college ebooks I've read. It's like they are written from the perspective of someone who doesn't ACTUALLY recognize how tough it can be and how NOT LIKE TV college can be. It's like- "yeah go out and start a club" or "Yeah go out and start a tv program" but it's like... there is so much groundwork that should be done before that shit gets up and running... I mena, if two rando frosh started a tv program bout girls, I would LOVE it- but only if they were coming from the right perspective and sorta had that chill, goofy, don't give a fuck vibe that let's people get away with shit.... And THATS what I want to get at, specifically with regards to college, like how do you become so much of an individual, so much of yourself, that people just... GET IT. without you actually having to do anything.

I feel like a lot of people that put out these E-Books just put together SUPER superifical shit that ANYONE could know. I want to put down some straight wisdom in this shit. But in a way that is readable for the average 18-22 year old.

Let's all make moves.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
This could be cool. Somethin
This could be cool. Somethin to think about moving forward with all this. So much already out there, just gotta be able to find what isn't and hit it.