Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
43 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/71589

ME: I read your profile in great detail and you appear to be a potential soul-mate. Please send me your social insurance number, a scanned copy of your passport and your resume so I can move you further along the selection process and/or steal your identity

Best,
Thatcreepyspammailguy

0% Enemy 78% Friend 74% Match Sent to 715 Apr 14, 2012 – 4:17pm

HER: it's best to be non-existant. if youre trying to be a successful bank robber i think thats a good lesson to learn. therefore, i have no passport or ss number. resumes can be easily created, and vary based on the job that is desired.
Report this

ME: You passed the first test, as unfortunate as it may be, I constantly have to throw out this kind of stuff to see if you're up to my level.

I saw this real burly lookin homeless dude in midtown who seemed like an easy target but he barked at me like a drunk coyote so I decided I needed backup.

What are your skillsets. I prefer beautiful women who prefer an unforgiving lifestyle of fun, spontaneity and missionary sex, while simaletaneously being able to mantain the calm, reserved nature of a platypus in heat

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
GOD I'm good : )
GOD I'm good : )

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah... This is like shooting
Yeah... This is like shooting fish in a fucking barrel

Her: I mean, I'm pretty good with a bottle of jack. Although I do have to wonder when exactly you made me a generous offer of millions. Unless you're deciding whether or not to allow me on the next bank robbery, in which case my stealthiness and flexibility might come in handy

I'll ask for help. Let's see who can come up with the most rediculous response that is still effective : )

Buddhagames's picture
I think something good about
I think something good about my profile, that other people can use as well, is that it actually sets up a funny/creative/roleplay scenario before they even message me.

Like she just needed something to keep up with my game so she looked through my profile- found the bank robbery stuff and went with it. It's effective because I think it allows the interaction to continue without having that awkward.... "Soooo what do you do on the weekends" sorta step.

Buddhagames's picture
THIS is the whole convo so
THIS is the whole convo so far- I forgot to include one of her responses in my last post.

ME: I read your profile in great detail and you appear to be a potential soul-mate. Please send me your social insurance number, a scanned copy of your passport and your resume so I can move you further along the selection process and/or steal your identity

Best,
Thatcreepyspammailguy

0% Enemy 78% Friend 74% Match Sent to 71589

Apr 14, 2012 – 4:17pm
HER: it's best to be non-existant. if youre trying to be a successful bank robber i think thats a good lesson to learn. therefore, i have no passport or ss number. resumes can be easily created, and vary based on the job that is desired.
Report this

Apr 14, 2012 – 5:21pm
ME: You passed the first test, as unfortunate as it may be, I constantly have to throw out this kind of stuff to see if you're up to my level.

I saw this real burly lookin homeless dude in midtown who seemed like an easy target but he barked at me like a drunk coyote so I decided I needed backup.

What are your skillsets. I prefer beautiful women who prefer an unforgiving lifestyle of fun, spontaneity and missionary sex, while simaletaneously being able to mantain the calm, reserved nature of a platypus in heat.

Apr 14, 2012 – 5:32pm
HER: Do you actually know what a platypus is like when it's in heat?
Report this

Apr 14, 2012 – 6:41pm
ME: I've robbed more banks than you've deposited checks at. I've painted with every color of the wind, including black and you wonder if I've seen a platypus in heat...

What are your relevant skills before I reconsider my generous offer to make you millions

Apr 14, 2012 – 8:04pm
HER: I mean, I'm pretty good with a bottle of jack. Although I do have to wonder when exactly you made me a generous offer of millions. Unless you're deciding whether or not to allow me on the next bank robbery, in which case my stealthiness and flexibility might come in handy

Buddhagames's picture
ME: Well, flexibility has no
ME: Well, flexibility has no place in my daily, ritualistic vampire rituals... It's purely missionary beb... But I suppose I can still consider you for my crack team of dliigent bank robbers.

I don't take these decisions lightly, and as you can imagine, I've had my fair share of flims, flams and general doozies... So I'll have to conduct my own interview in person. Please come prepared with a bottle of jack, clothing that supports your flexible nature and ballet slippers so you can prove your worth by successfully sneaking up on me from behind and pouring me a drink before I even know what hits me.

Buddhagames's picture
haha i think i'll have to
HER: haha i think i'll have to pass but thanks for the amazing offer

thoughts? personally thought it was pretty smooth... apparently not

Our awesomeness is bound to
Our awesomeness is bound to draw resistance from mere simpletons that simply do not have a high enough threshold to be able to cope. The strategy Im taking is to keep flooding her with my awesomeness, the same way you pass a shit test in real life...the harder the test, the more you get for passing, Im sure the same principles apply.
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, This stuff is def.
Yeah,

This stuff is def. going to require a lot of work. But it's promising.

Dude why do they all say "ha,
Dude why do they all say "ha, I'll pass." It's like a gawdamn conspiracy or something.

Ok so what you guys are lacking is any depth or realness.

You can fake it and add in a line about your baby sister or the bird with the broken wing you just saved, or you can prolong it a bit more and just ADD in some stuff naturally. Just be like "ya you actually seem cool I'm glad we started talking. Hopefully you're not actually a serial killer in real life but if you are I'm fast so I'll just run."

Uhm I'll look thru my pof conversations, I don't exactly broadcast it but I'm pretty much a master at online dating been doing it for over 10 yrs now. I honestly get bored of it, plus it's so gawdamn fickle.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Cool yeah, that makes a LOT
Cool yeah, that makes a LOT of sense. That's what I was thinking.

ESPECIALLY cause, at least for me, my entire profile is just like one giant joke, I feel like they need SOMETHING real to latch onto, even if it's just a quick message.

LOL btw- I have had so many fatties message me about how funny my profile is. I kinda feel bad, they are all real nice and sweet.

Oh also, so like using this convo as an example... I feel like it was at a high note after she started qualifying herself, so maybe after that, instad of launching into another rediculously crafted message, I coulda done the whole, "Awesome- btw, you actually do seem pretty cool... etc. etc."? or should it look different from that?

I'm just assuming it was somewhere in between there that it had to happen cause it all seemed to be gravy train up until then... she was even bringing in a hint of sexuality with the flexibiliity stuff... I got cocky and just figured it was a done deal... always gotta stay vigilint... winter is coming.

haha dude, the fact that you've been doing any of this for 10 years is MIND BOGGLING.

Thnks man.

Ya, nuts right. Fuck My
Ya, nuts right. Fuck

My buddy had cyber sex with a high school principal thru yahoo messenger when we were 18. Let's see that was 12 yrs ago. The internet had barely been invented

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
My first OKC number close
So, manwhore, took your advice and added in just one message of me being normal and this was the result:

ME: lmao,

how about just a casual burger downtown. I know, robbing banks isn't for everyone. That was just to get your attention ; )

Let's be real though, thought you were cute and it'd be cool to meet up.

HER: haha definitely caught my attention, then maybe went on a little too long with it, so i'm glad to see you can be a real person too.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

I'm xxxxxx btw

Pretty cute too, I'd give her a 7

They call that clockwork lol
They call that clockwork lol

Buddhagames's picture
: )My thoughts exactly.
: )

My thoughts exactly. Perfect advice, effective execution and out pops the number.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, I've had so many situations already where I've taken your advice, put it into action and the result is, to steal your phrase, "Clockwork"... Really interesting to see.

Buddhagames's picture
LMAO: The one cool part about
LMAO:

The one cool part about OKC that I just realized: Basically 3/4 of the work is going to be done by the time I even meet up with this girl. Like she already knows I'm cool and funny as shit and wants to meet up with me.

At this point, all I gotta do is run my manwhoresque text game, meet her, be me, lead and get past the LMR

So really, all there is to do, in terms of game, once I meet her, is to lead and get past LMR.

I'm literally going to get laid because of the internet. Yeah guys, this is a nerd's dream.

Bahaha
Bahaha

Buddhagames's picture
SWAG
SWAG

Buddhagames's picture
"At this point, all I gotta
LOL

"At this point, all I gotta do is run my manwhoresque text game, meet her, be me, lead and get past the LMR"

Sounds like a lot more work than it actually is.

I Promise.

You seem to be solid at this.
You seem to be solid at this. But there's like 10 or so LR's where I go from meet to lay. I lay it out in a lot of detail

Buddhagames's picture
I hear you, I really like the
I hear you, I really like the style of your field reports and I'll focus more on that kind of stuff to give people a better idea of what's going on.

lmao- but if I'm drunk it's a lot harder to write up all those tiny details : / ... it's more general stuff that I remember.

Ya dude strangely enough as
Ya dude strangely enough as you keep doing it your brain starts to remember EVERYTHING. Even the tiny details. Dedication to the craft. Form follows function. Your brain acclimates to remember the details that are required later. Can't do math anymore, but holy FUCK can I remember dialogue ;b

Buddhagames's picture
yeah, I notice that I'll like
yeah, I notice that I'll like read something in one of your field reports or like on the forum or something and then I'll notice that I do it in person and a lot of times I'll like remember THAT moment in extreme detail. Or like, if there's a specific moment where I sensed the attraction being turned on, I'll remember that moment.

I'll keep writing em up. Keep me updated with feedback, appreciate it. Thanks, man.

No prob. Sorry I was harsh
No prob. Sorry I was harsh earlier. Same thing you do to a women when she gets hysterical

;b

Buddhagames's picture
lmao- well I did write it up
lmao- well I did write it up like a little faggot...

I probably wasn't AS hysterical as I came across lol...

I do appreciate the apology though, but it's not necessary. I'm constantly learning more and more about myself and having people there to call you out on your bullshit is important. Especially, since it seemed like such a break from who I am.

It happens. Learned some stuff about how I handle certain situations. Plus, I'm here to just write out everything, good and bad and to get feedback on ALL of it.

PS: This is exactly how I should have handled the situation with that chick. Called her out on her bullshit in an honest way. I remember even thinking in the moment, "Buddhagames, you gotta call her out on her bullshit" and then my next thought was, "But dude, you just gotta calm her down so she doesn't go crazybitch on you and get cops involved"

Cause even if it's not true and everything is chill- that's such a hassle and I don't need that in my life right now...

Yes that's HOW you keep cops
Yes that's HOW you keep cops out of it, by managing the hysterical chick with a firm hand.

ALSO, it's how it happened in the first place. You were just perpetuating the poonpuff tantrum.

Did you read my LMR series part III? One of the most revealing articles you'll ever read.

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, lmao- i had that
Yeah, lmao- i had that thought too, just didn't have the confidence//experience to KNOW that that was the way to keep cops out of it. Like it's one of those things where in the back of my head I knew it but just didn't have the guts to do it.

Yeah- fuck, I remember you mentioned that earlier, I'ma go read that right now.

http://www.rsdnation.com/node

Buddhagames's picture
Jesus, that LMR one is
Jesus, that LMR one is awesome. I'm going to read that and reread that and rerereread that again and again...

SO on point with regards to what happened.

It's interesting cause I feel like i do a lot of this stuff and just have absolutely no clue that I'm actually doing it. BUT- and this is what I think a lot of guys who ask, "Well, why would a natural ever hardcore study rsd etc. etc." dont get....

Unless your someon like Natural Tim and you're like the most redic. natural of all time, you're not doing this shit ALL THE TIME... it's like it happens a lot of the time and maybe you are sorta doing it all the time... BUT by reading this shit, if you already do it, at least some of the time, you can EASILY recognize what is being talked about and start to slowly adjust yourself in certain situations to really channel THAT aspect of yourself and make it super potent.

Like I would say I'm a natural, in the respect that it's not hard for me to talk to people, I got laid before rsd and people, not all the time but certainly enough that I wasn't severely lacking, and people sorta look to me to figure out what to do next. But, idk, I sorta come at it from a different angle... Like especially in social situations I think this happens cause I'm just having a blast so it's not like I'm all like, "YO LETS DO THIS BECAUSE IM ALPHA AND YOUR GOING TO LISTEN TO ME"... it's more like, "Fuck it, let's cruise here, this looks fun" and I'm just like SUPER pumped on wtvr it is.

There was so much in there to unpack though man, really great. The whole part about being able to be negative was so money. That's actually something I've posted a couple times on this forum as actually a sticking point of mine. Like allowing myself to just be a dick and be firm. Cause being positive and fun has always sorta been a part of who I am and I feel like I sorta blocked out the other side cause I just didn't want to recognze that it was there but the more I read about this shit- it's like it all connects with everything I know. I'll read something you write and it just clicks the right part of my brain and I just kinda KNOW what you're talking about. Very to the point and just so potent.

I think right now, I'm just really at a certain point in my game where growth is happening super fast and it's almost like every article I'm reading by you, tyler, julien... it's almost as if every time I have a mini epiphany and have that moment of GETTING it. It wasn't always like this for me. I mean I've only been doin it for like 8 months or some shit but I remember in the beginning I wouldn't get this same feeling of just KNOWING what is meant by something one of you guys wrote. But now, it's like I read it and just kNOW how it's supposed to look like or come across in-field, I can visualize it in mind. And sure, it's not gonna be perfect and I may be wrong but you guys's posts are really fucking solid.

Buddhagames's picture
And what you wrote about
And what you wrote about leading, as a way of basically controlling HOW a girl feels about a certain situation was really amazing. That first example of your boy who got fucked in his attempt for a 3 way was really solid for me to hear.

There's sorta this mode that's too easy to get into where everything is just happening so you just let it... and it's awesome cause that really gets you far... BUT, while it will get you far, a lot of times it doesn't translate to sex on the first try. Like it will happen, but just later on. Or sometimes not at all, because just like you said, by letting it happen you're letting her lead the interaction and it's just so easy for a girl to be thrown off track by even just the slightest thing.

Hanging out with Tim was very
Hanging out with Tim was very formative for me. Was the first time I hung out with someone else who had game. Was just a year or two older than you when I met him but carried himself like a 40 yr old. Amazing. And I was ex-military by this point and this guy was still impressing me. Wow.

Julien was my bro/buddy before he became great. Total fagboy ;b. I remember when this guy was just a dude standing on the sidelines watching the real game being played. Now he's a fucking bad ass. I watched him run game in vegas that should have been outlawed. ILLEGAL. Poor fucking fiance-dude that got in the way

Buddhagames's picture
How long was julien in the
How long was julien in the game before he got real good?

That's interesting to hear. And yeah, fuck man- how'd you get to be around such all-stars. Or, rather- how did Julien get to be around such all-stars... experiencing that shit on a reg. basis would be great for your game.

Yeah- that's actually something that I have been wanting to do for a while. it's why I invite people to come out with me all the fucking time, cause I just want to see someone with real game actually out in the field and experience it... like idk, my game is NOT that sick at alll lmao but I always feel like I'm the one leading the charge, which is cool... but I feel like it would be an amazing learning experience not to be in that position and to go out one night and really be wow'd and be like, "damn... I gotta learn from THIS guy"

Buddhagames's picture
WHen you were first starting
WHen you were first starting out, was there anyone you rolled with that was super killer, besides yourself? I've started reading your the very first posts you have in your activity log and even your shit at the beginning was fucking GOLD, I'm nowhere near where you were starting out, if those posts are any reflection of it.

But I think that everyone sorta has their own learning curve, ya know? Like it's tough to really compare yourself to others cause everyone is just so different. Like jeffy gets 90% fucks on his dates lmao, that's just silly- no, actually, that's just stupid... I'd be content with like 50%... if I got even to THAT point within a couple years, I'd consider that to be KILLIN it.

Buddhagames's picture
what would you say was the
what would you say was one thing you did consistantly that separated you from all the other people that try to get good at this stuff?

Jeffy was not the first to
Jeffy was not the first to claim a 90% date lay ratio ;)

Kindly suck it

I think the thing that separates certain guys from everyone else is that they live by the principle that: if they see something they like, it is theirs to take. And they keep going for it, over and over again. They don't look to rationalize their drives to themselves, or anyone else. So they are not influenced by social conditioning (at least as much as everyone else). Tyler describes this as always having realized he was cut from the same cloth as anyone else, e.g. rockstars, Mystery, etc. I've always been this way to a massive degree.

The other thing is I claim myself as my own authority, the source of my own success, and trust my own thoughts before anyone else's. Too many guys out there are looking to a guru to tell them what to do and think and also how to feel about a certain situation they find themselves in. This is contrary to seduction. A woman must be able to see that YOU are your own balls. You are not looking outside yourself for the answer.

This isn't to say that you don't need/want a mentor. They're mandatory. But you can't take this too far. This is why in my own coaching I am constantly teaching guys to lead themselves and trust themselves. There is no parasitic or overly symbiotic relationship between myself and students. They are their own man, and at some point, will surpass my ability to help them. That is fine. I am training Soldiers not fagboys.

Buddhagames's picture
Man, I keep asking questions
Man, I keep asking questions everywhere and getting super legit answers recently. I'm going to start making a little diary and just compiling all this shit. It's really appreciated man.

I think, with regards to the whole, "parasitic or overly symbiotic relationship" thing... As with most shit, it takes two to tango. So, at least how I view it is like- I'm getting a ton of advice from you and asking a ton of questions and you're helping me out a ton. But it's MY responsibility to make sure that I am allowing myself to try and fail and to just go with my gut. So sure, there are things you can do to make sure this kind of relationship doesn't develop, but a most of it is up to the student.

That's just me though.

Buddhagames's picture
Damn. Just finished the
Damn. Just finished the biography of Tony Robbins- Real good shit

Hey whatever happened with
Hey whatever happened with this girl?

Buddhagames's picture
She's the one I posted up
She's the one I posted up that text convo with. The super long one. I'm meeting her wednesday.

jesus
....this is fucking good. You and manwhore pull off some next level shit. It's actually pretty beautiful. i love it.

(puts head into hands and shakes head)

fuck i have some text work to do...jeez
Bump. 

Bump. 

Who is tihs guy ballgames?

Who is tihs guy ballgames? Seems kinda try-hard to me.... a lill too "pickup-y" for my taste

This is cool crazy though-

This is cool crazy though- it's like every time I make progress on something, you always bump some post that just exemplifies the progress I've made haha. very cool

Manwhore wrote: I think the

Manwhore wrote:
I think the thing that separates certain guys from everyone else is that they live by the principle that: if they see something they like, it is theirs to take. And they keep going for it, over and over again. They don't look to rationalize their drives to themselves, or anyone else. So they are not influenced by social conditioning (at least as much as everyone else). Tyler describes this as always having realized he was cut from the same cloth as anyone else, e.g. rockstars, Mystery, etc. I've always been this way to a massive degree. The other thing is I claim myself as my own authority, the source of my own success, and trust my own thoughts before anyone else's. Too many guys out there are looking to a guru to tell them what to do and think and also how to feel about a certain situation they find themselves in. This is contrary to seduction. A woman must be able to see that YOU are your own balls. You are not looking outside yourself for the answer. This isn't to say that you don't need/want a mentor. They're mandatory. But you can't take this too far. This is why in my own coaching I am constantly teaching guys to lead themselves and trust themselves. There is no parasitic or overly symbiotic relationship between myself and students. They are their own man, and at some point, will surpass my ability to help them. That is fine. I am training Soldiers not fagboys.

this kinda deserves to be a sticky post on its own. gold.