Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
38 replies [Last post]
Me: Today is the day of the disabled. Please send an encouraging message to a retarded friend, just as I did. Hang in there sunshine. You are fucking special.

Her: Really. Are you trying to say I'm retarded? Because I got a cousin that has CP.

I don't know what CP is. Lol what should I say?
Cerebral palsy. Whats the
Cerebral palsy.

Whats the background on this girl? What kind of sense of humor does she have.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I don't really know. Looks
I don't really know. Looks wise she's a 6 out of 10 IMO. She speaks terrible spanish.

This is my first time using one of your humorous lines on her.
Yes that particular msg has a
Yes that particular msg has a fail rate ; )

Id love to shoot her, "Ok forward that to your cousin for me." Just to fuck with her lol.

Guys what do you all think here. Id say something like "I wasnt talking about him I sent it to you! >: o lol"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

"oh did you want me to make
"oh did you want me to make fun of him too?"

I'm digging manwhore's idea to have her forward the message to him. Yea looks like she threw you a curveball. The mentioning of her cousin seems so random. Unless she got offended and wanted to make you feel bad about makin that joke or something. Imo she either can't take a joke or you didn't come accross as funny or both.
on the other hand it doesn't
on the other hand it doesn't really matter wether or not she can take a joke cause even if she gets offended it doesn't bother you. Which is why I like manwhore's idea to have her forward the message. So unreactive.
Ok here is the update:Me: I
Ok here is the update:

Me: I wasn't talking about him I sent it to you lol :)

Her: Huh?

Me: that was about your last text. How was your New Mexico adventure?

Her: Good. Thanks for asking.

Her: How are you?

Me: I'm good, I have a job now. Let's hang out soon.

Her: Nice. And congradulations. Yeah I would still like to do that. What's your new schedule like ...?

Her: Your a smart ass huh?

Me: What?

Her: Just saying you like to joke.

Me: Yeah I do. This Saturday let's watch a movie at your place. I'll check one out.

Her: Uuummmm we'll see my birthday is this weekend and got some plans.

Me: Are you free Friday?

Her: ?
this BISH is
this BISH is re-re-re-retarded.

but continue on sir!
yea she seems to be retarded.
yea she seems to be retarded. If not, she's only acting this way in order to get you to leave her alone.

The girl I pulled from the bus started acting this way. She wasn't worth it anymore. So if she was trying to get me to stop pursuing her it worked. She probably had dating issues herself though. I tried to flip her teasing into jokes, bug then she started telling me I'm an ugly douche and shit like that. I told you that story.

But imo you can do whatever you want.
Make the movie date MOAR
Make the movie date MOAR interesting.

You're way too logical with your date setup. You need to blow it out of proportion. I had another text on here where I talked about the Redbox dvd on my table calling out my name and begging to be watched. Tell her there's a new disney movie out you know she can only stand G rated movies. Put some life in these texts mang.

Should I be like: This movie
Should I be like:

This movie is so awesome it made Santa Claus himself vomit with rage.
Buddhagames's picture
hahaha! Dude.. you're
hahaha!

Dude.. you're getting it!

Although, that's kinda a gross image... try that EXACT SAME head space but something slightly *less* gross?

But YES... that's totally where you need to be : )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ok I'll try to think of
Ok I'll try to think of something else.

Most of my thought was a Simpsons quote that popped in my head.
Buddhagames's picture
EXACTLY! dude, you have no
EXACTLY!

dude, you have no clue how large of a precentage (probably upwards of like 99%) of the shit I come up with is in some way based off of either south park, family guy, archer, or manwhore

Let that side of you rock out.

Oh! Something I've started doing before I get going on some texting or an okcupid/pof rage- lmao and this is kinda lame//embarrassing but yeah... I've started sitting down for like 10 minutes and just writing down absolutely ABSURD combinations of sentences without stopping... Like I'll just write anything and everything that comes out, no filter at all. Some of it isn't absurd, some of it is. Like it usually starts out pretty standard and then slowly becomes more and more weird... they are HORRIBLE absolutely terrible but it just gets me warmed up... like it puts me in that mindset and once I'm in it, I can stay in it for a while.

I don't know if that's too hokey for anyone else but it's something I've done a couple times.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I don't know if I'll try that
I don't know if I'll try that out Buddah lol.

Me: Hey Regina did you party like a rockstar?

Her: Maybe :)
lol this girl just sent me a
lol this girl just sent me a picture of her in thong with a bruise on her ass. She fell out of a car. Pretty nice ass she has.

Convo:

Me: I know you hired male strippers from Spain.

Her: Your funny.

Her: *pic of her ass in a thong with a huge bruise* No just recovering from falling out of moving car. The driver purposely did this because they are bi-polar and didn't take their psyk meds.

Her: It is worse. That was two days ago-ish. It hurts sooooo bad.

Me: What hurts? Your vagina? *then I recieved the pic*

Me: Oh I got the pic. Wow that sucks. I'll come over and cuddle with you.

Her: I wish u could. I have a bad sinus infection also. will be sooo glad when I feel like myself again :)

Me: You have a nice ass btw. I want to play pattycake with it.

Her: LOL LMAO LMFAO ;)

Her: Well I like to play games too, lol

I don't know where to go from here.
Whatever girl Im a virgin, I
Whatever girl Im a virgin, I meant board games. Tell me you like scary movies

Ok I just got back from a day
Ok I just got back from a day 2 with this girl. I texted her like over 200 times so I'm not gonna post the convo.

I put her hand on my dick and she squeezed it hard. In the moment I told her to stop and if she does it again I'll defend myself. I'm serious like a hard slap or punch or something.

I just told her I don't want to speak with her again and she apologized.

Besides the whole squeezed dick thing it went good. She said she wanted me to stop by during the week when her parents are gone.
Buddhagames's picture
Was it a mean squeeze, or
Was it a mean squeeze, or like a "I want to fuck you" squeeze?

Not cool for girls to inflict pain on our genitals. Just not cool.

It was a pretty hard squeeze.
It was a pretty hard squeeze. It hurt. I'm thinking about banging her anyways though.
Buddhagames's picture
I mean, yeah dude. Just don't
I mean, yeah dude. Just don't let her bite your dick off.

Ok I'm going over to her
Ok I'm going over to her place on tuesday.
Buddhagames's picture
Don't stop texting her.
Don't stop texting her. Continue to be on her mind. Then monday, mention your guys' plans for tuesday in a playful way and then tuesday, shoot her a another text verifying that it's on.

Will do. Is that a general
Will do. Is that a general rule for all girls?
Buddhagames's picture
Yup. It's just based around
Yup. It's just based around the idea that you've created a lot of momentum to get this date going and then if you just cut it off right away, that momentum goes away. The date isn't the end goal- the end goal is sex and then more sex and then more sex, so at all stages you don't stop. You just keep going

Until you're tired of her, then you just fade out of her life. No drama, just quietly walking away into the sunset.

I had a girl bite my cock
I had a girl bite my cock last night. Pretty damn hard. So I fucked her

This is the first time shit
This is the first time shit like this has happened to my dick. I didn't like it at all.
Hm interesting.. get used to
Hm interesting.. get used to it I would say.

I had one girl be super impressed by how hard she squeezed my balls while sucking my cock. She apparently thought she was crushing them but I was just enjoying having my cock in her warm little mouth. You learn to start sensing a girl's energy when she's doing things. Start noticing the energy and vibe behind people's actions. She might not have been trying to hurt you, just flirting in a "dammit I hate that you got me to do this" sort of way

But ya if you were pissed and
But ya if you were pissed and told her you'd punch her if she did it again and then made her apologize it's all good. Strong play

Banged this girl today.
Banged this girl today.
krispy's picture
niceee. field report?
niceee. field report?
Holy FUCK.. you recovered
Holy FUCK.. you recovered from the cerebral palsy text? fucking YAY!!

When I was banging her she
When I was banging her she was shrieking. After I busted a nut she told me that my dick was punching her intestines, but it felt good anyways.
We need pics!!
We need pics!!

I'll see if I can get a pic
I'll see if I can get a pic of her tits.
Lol sweet. Anything you got..
Lol sweet. Anything you got.. this is an equal opportunity creeper forum.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Great job Sentry!
Great job Sentry!

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Pretty sure it was your
Pretty sure it was your pattycake text that just nailed it.

Manwhore wrote:Pretty sure it
Manwhore wrote:
Pretty sure it was your pattycake text that just nailed it.

Sweet. I was trying to be playful like I saw in your text convo in one topic.