Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
17 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
I just had a pretty lengthy pof exchange with this person... until I finally looked at the profile and saw the first line... "I'm a transgender British model".

Pretty sure that means this person has a dick.

I hate my life.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
or had a dick... either way.
or had a dick... either way.

I hate my life.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

LOL
LOL
Don't like anal much, do you?
Don't like anal much, do you?
Uh.. link? Yes dude always
Uh.. link?

Yes dude always check for that. Tranny happens

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
http://www.pof.com/viewprofil

BabyJonnii : British,
BabyJonnii : British, Transgendered Fashion Model

I think a part of you must have been curious. 'Cuz that's quite the headline there buddy.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Wow how misleading is that
Wow how misleading is that initial pic, looks like a fucking 9. One time transgender pulled me to its apartment, I had no idea til I saw its hands up close. It tried to get me to accept its drinks after openly admitting that date rape is both acceptable and funny.
jwest (not verified)
You can't pull out now, you
You can't pull out now, you have to finish what you start...

Who knows, maybe this isn't even your first tranny, judging
by your discernment abilities you might not have noticed that you had
trannies before.

SO if I were you I would go for it, as long as nobody finds out about
it people wont judge you.

Just make sure it doesnt force you to suck its cock, that would be gay.
I'd fuck her
I'd fuck her
Just do it man :D
Just do it man :D
If her dick tastes like shit,
If her dick tastes like shit, you know she's gay.

Buddhagames's picture
lmao. Dicks are out of
lmao. Dicks are out of bounds. I don't make the rules, I just play by them, fellas

Come on guys, if no one would
Come on guys, if no one would ever know, you guys would fuck her too
Ewwie. Been there, got
Ewwie. Been there, got tricked twice. Did not fuck. Disgust

My buddy did tho. Twice in her butt. Black out drunk he apparently didn't realize. I'm like.. what dude? Ya this girl makes you slam her ass, sounds like a guy, is a 5'9" thai GIRL??

Great tits tho apparently. O_o

Buddhagames's picture
If I was blackout and I
If I was blackout and I didn't know she had a penis I could see myself doing the same. It's just that if there's a penis that I know about, I couldn't do it.

Like I said- I don't make the rules, I just play by them.

So what happened, man? Did she strip down and just like whip out a big ol' dick? Jesus

Ya you kind of remind me of
Ya you kind of remind me of my buddy. He's super into the buddha thing now that's probably what did it.

One admitted it and the other was just acting strange and I'm not even sure but basically I left and did not come back.

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, us buddha hokeys tend
Yeah, us buddha hokeys tend to slam dude ass on the reg... comes with the territory : /