Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Entire text convo of girl who ended up flaking (Last post on here)

29 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
ok cupid#1

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
ok cupid#1
Me: Elyssa, I hear your good with a bottle of Jack... but idk if you can hang- I'm kinda the pina colada and umbrella straw MASTER

-Garrett (okcupid)

Girl - 5 mins later: Haha what do you do, sip on the piña colada real fast, get a definite cold throat and then twirl around the umbrella straw and look pretty?
Me - 3 mins later: Oh, what beb, think you have all the answers? Cold throats are for peasants and simpletons. The tricks I pull with an umbrella straw would make a walrus jump.
Girl - 21 mins later: There you go with that again
Me - 1 min later: Lmao, I get carried away, what's up.
Girl - 2 mins later: Haha yeah I don't even know how you come up with so many strange similes and metaphors so fast
Me - 2 mins later: Quick on the feet, punkn- Its a gift and a curse. I'm putterin around right now, sick as a dawg so I'm makin a shelf for my sister and her fiance.
Girl - 10 mins later: So you really just naturally speak like that, it just comes out?
Girl - 6 mins later: Also I can see how shelf building would be a nice remedy for sickness
Me - 52 mins later: Yeah- some people call it
Me: Tourettes... I look at as a gift
Me: And yeah, its nice. Gotta sweat it out ; )
Girl - 14 mins later: Haha have fun with that
Girl: What's a 408 area code
Me - 3 mins later: Bay area darlin, I grew up in California. What are you up?
Girl - 2 mins later: Ugh jealous. I'm tryna go to California this summer. I'm at work, doing everything but the paperwork I have to do...super exciting
Me - 2 hrs 26 mins later: Oo the ol' 9-5... just write giant hearts all over your tps reports and when your boss asks wtf is up just be like, "SHUT UP-I MET A CUTE GUY ON OKCUPID" then casually strut past all the cubicle trolls as if nothing happened
Girl - 4 mins later: Haha it's far from a 9-5 but there are in fact cubicles I can strut by. I will consider it on Monday
Me: Sounds good. So what are the hours? You a finance gal?
Girl - 2 mins later: Haha omg no. I'm in grad school for social work..its my internship. I go in whenever I need to pretty much based around when I do home visits then I needa go in to do paperwork or have supervision
Girl: I wish I was i was interested in finance id make so much more money
Me - 3 mins later: Haha, apparently, right? I've heard rumors that life Is all about stackin paper but I haven't seen much evidence to support that yet so I'm withholding judgment... Where are you doin your grad work?
Girl - 10 mins later: At nyu, if that's what you meant. My agency is in the Bronx if you meant that. Haha
Girl: What about you and your life
Me - 22 mins later: Finishing up some philosophy and psych work up at columbia... eventually gonna go into psychotherapy or personal development of some kind. That or get a real nice looking cardboard box and hit the streets
Girl - 5 mins later: What kinda psyc and philosophy work, like research? I just read this book for a class that was a big mixture of the two and I was obsessed...shoppenhauer cure
Me - 6 mins later: Oh shit, fuck yeah... a girl who reads, wouldn't my mom just be so proud ; ).... Schopenhauer is good stuff. People tend to think he's super pessimistic but I don't think so. the world's fucking cray- no harm in recognizing that
Girl - 2 mins later: I mean his life was so sad no wonder he thought the way he did. He literally died alone with no one in his life who loved him...I would think people and interaction only caused pain also
Me - 1 min later: I'm mostly interested in the intersection between Buddhism and linguistic psychology... basically the idea that how we talk about the world can fundamentally change how we view it. I've been doing a ton of research recently on Wittgenstein and his, "private language problem" and how that relates to Buddhist study and ultimately psychoanalysis and personal development... of course, with myself as a case study ; )
Girl - 1 min later: Holy shit that really sounds so fascinating

Just starting texting her today. I'm thinking of just mantaining some casual, fun conversation for a day or two (got a little heavy towards the end, but that's cool... I actually really fucking LOVE that kinda shit)... As I've heard manwhore talk about a couple times- I'm just trying to get a feel for her schedule and get her used to texting me. But she's a grad student so shouldn't be too difficult. I'll set somethin up soon though, don't want this chit chat to go on for too long without pulling the trigger.

Buddhagames's picture
Actually this is a pretty
Actually this is a pretty high note... I'm gonna do a mini freezeout (gotta head to class) and then start seeding a date in the next few texts.. No need to wait for my mother to give me permission ; )

Buddhagames's picture
Something that I find really
Something that I find really cool about developing this more humorous/playful side to myself is that I can handle pretty much any type of situation/girl

Like if she's the kind of gal that likes to be all funny and coy and whatnot... I'll just pump this shit out non-stop, talkin bout pink gorillas, duck feet and beheaded hipsters.... If she's a lil more serious, I have a totally different side to myself that I can pump out...

And the thing is that none of it is inauthentic... I just am developing a spectrum and I think this is what makes people attractive. Cool stuff.

Your mother would not approve
Your mother would not approve of the things you do on here ;)

I love this forum!!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Yep you got it. It's just
Yep you got it. It's just developing a range of behavior that you are powerful and seductive from.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
OO and now that she's hooked-
OO and now that she's hooked- I'm slowly switching back to fun stuff and she's just going with it... obviously- FUCKING CLOCKWORK jesus.

Literally BECAUSE of manwhore, my textgame has improved 1000%.. this is just silly. I don't think I would have been able to get shit goin like this in the past AT ALL...

I would have been all like:

"Hey".... "What's up" .... "Do you like me?" ... "Cool." ... "Will you please hang out with me please" ... "Maybe? Okay, aweomse... that's better than a no"... "Thank you mam"

Buddhagames's picture
Apparently more than just
Apparently more than just girls are attracted to me...

The following is a text from an undisclosed male after reading this:

Undisclosed LoverofDick: "Wtf, you research wittgenstein too?!?! Hes my philosophical hero, whats your email im sending you my thesis paper on the PLA, I just finished it last night. Applying that to Buddhism was gonna be my masters study too, thats fucking WEIRD bro

Oh yes.. you'll get those as
Oh yes.. you'll get those as well. Be all friendly and platonic with you. Maybe mention that they've got a hot female friend who thinks you're sexy and wants to hook up. He'll introduce you two, if you'd be willing to let him suck your cock.

lmao , i got offered $50 from
lmao , i got offered $50 from some dude last week to suck my dick.

"close your eyes and pretend im a girl"

NOPE! ill suffer my financial burden.

fuckin could of easily got $100 for my penis, just sayin
Buddhagames's picture
hahaha so she just said,
hahaha so she just said, "<3vegetables" I really wanna say, "Well good pnkn, I got a nice big cucomber you can get your hands on when you come over".... I think that would make it too obvious though and kill my progress... Even though it would be funny as shit.

Buddhagames's picture
hahaha at this point I'm just
hahaha at this point I'm just having so much fun texting this girl... lol just saying wtvr I want. This is great. I'll post it up in a lil.

Buddhagames's picture
dude. It's silly as invested
dude. It's silly how invested this girl is at this point. I actually can say I was NOT expecting this.

Buddhagames's picture
ok cupid#1

Buddhagames's picture
ok cupid#1
Okay, so below is the entire conversation. lmao started texting her at about noon today.

Thought I did a pretty solid job here. Solid roleplay. Solid frames. Solid leading. Solid job calibrating to her. Being playful, pulling back and being real and then gradually reintroducing the playfull stuff at the right time... This meetup is going to happen. No way it doesn't. This was my first time really playing around with the "make me a sandwich" stuff, so that was something that I haven't been comfortable with at all that I broke through and went for. Happy about pushing that boundary.

Thoughts? If you got critiques, love to hear. I mean, it worked out but always room to improve and learn. I think that I could have ran with the dominate frame a little more than I did- kinda killed it when I immediately cut to the text right after the vegetables one.

Me: Elyssa, I hear your good with a bottle of Jack... but idk if you can hang- I'm kinda the pina colada and umbrella straw MASTER

-Garrett (okcupid)

Girl - 5 mins later: Haha what do you do, sip on the piña colada real fast, get a definite cold throat and then twirl around the umbrella straw and look pretty?
Me - 3 mins later: Oh, what beb, think you have all the answers? Cold throats are for peasants and simpletons. The tricks I pull with an umbrella straw would make a walrus jump.
Girl - 2 mins later: Haha yeah I don't even know how you come up with so many strange similes and metaphors so fast
Me - 2 mins later: Quick on the feet, punkn- Its a gift and a curse. I'm putterin around right now, sick as a dawg so I'm makin a shelf for my sister and her fiance.
Girl - 10 mins later: So you really just naturally speak like that, it just comes out?
Girl - 6 mins later: Also I can see how shelf building would be a nice remedy for sickness
Girl - 2 mins later: Ugh jealous. I'm tryna go to California this summer. I'm at work, doing everything but the paperwork I have to do...super exciting
Me - 2 hrs 26 mins later: Oo the ol' 9-5... just write giant hearts all over your tps reports and when your boss asks wtf is up just be like, "SHUT UP-I MET A CUTE GUY ON OKCUPID" then casually strut past all the cubicle trolls as if nothing happened
Girl - 4 mins later: Haha it's far from a 9-5 but there are in fact cubicles I can strut by. I will consider it on Monday
Girl - 2 mins later: Haha omg no. I'm in grad school for social work..its my internship. I go in whenever I need to pretty much based around when I do home visits then I needa go in to do paperwork or have supervision
Me - 3 mins later: Haha, apparently, right? I've heard rumors that life Is all about stackin paper but I haven't seen much evidence to support that yet so I'm withholding judgment... Where are you doin your grad work?
Girl - 10 mins later: At nyu, if that's what you meant. My agency is in the Bronx if you meant that. Haha
Me - 22 mins later: Finishing up some philosophy and psych work up at columbia... eventually gonna go into psychotherapy or personal development of some kind. That or get a real nice looking cardboard box and hit the streets
Girl - 5 mins later: What kinda psyc and philosophy work, like research? I just read this book for a class that was a big mixture of the two and I was obsessed...shoppenhauer cure
Me - 6 mins later: Oh shit, fuck yeah... a girl who reads, wouldn't my mom just be so proud ; ).... Schopenhauer is good stuff. People tend to think he's super pessimistic but I don't think so. the world's fucking cray- no harm in recognizing that
Girl - 2 mins later: I mean his life was so sad no wonder he thought the way he did. He literally died alone with no one in his life who loved him...I would think people and interaction only caused pain also
Me - 1 min later: I'm mostly interested in the intersection between Buddhism and linguistic psychology... basically the idea that how we talk about the world can fundamentally change how we view it. I've been doing a ton of research recently on Wittgenstein and his, "private language problem" and how that relates to Buddhist study and ultimately psychoanalysis and personal development... of course, with myself as a case study ; )
Me - 1 hr 35 mins later: It has its moments. So what do your evenings look like? I'm booked this weekend but Wednesdays would be killer ... I'm thinking ice cream and Jack.
Girl - 2 mins later: This Wednesday? I think I could possibly arrange that.
Me - 1 min later: You get the Jack, ill grab the ice cream,what's your favorite flavor?
Me - 1 min later: Oh and ill throw in a trapeze in case you get drunk and spontaneously feel and urge to show off that flexibility you spoke so highly of... you know, just in case we do end up robbin banks afterall
Girl: Hmmm...maybe coffee would go good with jack
Girl: Haha wow you're setting those expectations real high for this first bank robbery. There's a good chance it's not successful
Girl - 8 mins later: But after we fail and wanna cry the trapeze will be a great fun distraction
Me - 25 mins later: Got it. Coffee ice cream (fyi-ill also be getting chunky monkey but that's just because its awesome and I love it) and youll grab your fave bottle of Jack and ill set up my trapeze
Girl - 1 min later: Oh if we're doing Ben and Jerry's can I get half baked?
Me: only if you promise to behave. Ill surprise you
Girl - 1 min later: Okay but I hate surprises
Me - 5 mins later: I understand beb, don't think of it as a surprise. If you are good, ill grab you a pint of half baked
Me: But you have to eat all your vegetables first
Girl - 2 mins later: Deal
Girl: <3vegetables
Me - 4 mins later: I'm just excited to get you drunk and see you do flips. Ever since I was little I've had a thing for circus freaks. I was gonna be a carny but I made all the wrong choices in life and ended up here at columbia instead
Girl - 1 min later: If you wanna bring over some lions you'd be really impressed
Me: You already got one comin over ; )
Girl: Haha I totally should have seen that coming
Me: More of a drunk werewolf but the differences are a subject of much debate
Me - 3 mins later: Oh and ill bring over a flick we can watch after I get bored of watching you perform flips for my entertainment, although I hardly doubt that will ever get boring
Girl - 5 mins later: Man I really used to be good at flipping on a trampoline. Then my parents got rid of it
Me - 6 mins later: Alright, well no jumping on my bed miss- I have rules. Just cause it has springs and you know I like flips doesn't mean I will tolerate such nonsense
Girl: Don't be silly I won't need the bed when I have a trapeze
Me - 3 mins later: Lmfao, I should put the trapeze in the kitchen and kill two birds with one stone
Girl: That's a lot of flipping...I might get dizzy
Me: When you get dizzy you can just stop and make me a sandwich while Im building this damn shelf for my sister
Girl - 2 mins later: Haha omg how long does it take to build a shelf
Me: Certainly longer than it'd take you to make me a sandwich ... you can help if you want, my backs pretty sore anyway
Girl - 1 min later: Oh no thanks I'm real sore too-kickboxing yesterday...today...ouch
Me - 2 mins later: Lmao, I was kidding. This has to be done right. Its a wedding gift
Girl - 1 min later: Hahaha of course I know you were kidding. No actually I really thought you wanted me to come help you build a shelf. Screw you I'm offended you don't think I'm capable
Me - 4 mins later: Go grab some half-baked and cheer yourself up ; )
Girl - 3 mins later: MAYBE I WILL. And I'm gonna build my own shelf and it's gonna be way more awesome than yours anyway
Me - 6 mins later: Lmao, in that case, ill be sure to bring some bandages, an icepack and some woodglue on Wednesday for ya : )
Me: But actually I don't doubt your abilities. It took me like 3 tries before I got it right. Lots of little things
Girl: Perfect!

Buddhagames's picture
I'd say that's prob the
I'd say that's prob the longest convo I've ever been able to have with this new style I'm trying to develop. Pretty happy with the results.

Damn, I just keep thinking back to my text convos before learning from manwhore. Fucking hilarious.

lmao, I can't believe I've never even met this girl. If someone showed me this text convo I'd assume there was a LOT more rapport than there actually was before I did this. Just like manwhore says, this is just more proof that it's almost as if you can create the image in her head that you guys have hung out for WAY LONGER than you actually have (if at all)

I like it!!! Learned quite a bit from your convo
I'm not sure what you are gonna do with her till weds.. my text game is up and down, so i usually schedule the date 2 or 3 days later.

It seems that you are doign very well, you might not have to worry about it much.
Buddhagames's picture
what am I gonna do until
Oh that part isn't an issue. I'll just keep textin her. Stay on her mind. I promise you, she's thinking of me after this convo.

This isn't like a one text convo and done sorta thing. I'll just text her tomorrow (or maybe she'll text me) with like, "what's up, how's my little circus freak doin? I changed my mind... flips aren't enough. I'm gonna need a fireshow, clowns and a midget poppin out of a cannonball."

Or somethin like that..

From this point it's easy. Just keep reminding her how awesome and fun I am and how much we have planned together and then the day of go and meet her.

I feel like I'm getting to a point where I could do this shit all day. Kinda cool.

When the girls is giving a
When the girls is giving a ton of feedback and things to work with its awesome. Problem I have is when I get flat txts and I have to keep bringing the fun just myself. Either I end up looking like a clown or I join her boring shit and it goes nowhere
Buddhagames's picture
She gave a lot of flat texts,
She gave a lot of flat texts, that I ended up creating fun situations out of. Instead of giving her boring responses back whenever she asked me a boring question, I spiced it up and made it fun for myself.

I mean, at the beginning, she even just straight called me out for trying to be playful. I have a feeling a lot of dudes would have fucked up after that. Either by trying to be too much of a pickup star and saying something dick or ploughing with more playful stuff... or by just going straight boring after that.

I'm obviously biased, but I actually think there's a lot I did in this conversation that made it look like there was tons of feedback and everything was going awesome.

But on the other hand, I agree. It is super tough when the responses just aren't there. Hell, I text girls all the time that don't text me back or wtvr, but the thing is I just move on to the next, keep the old ones on the backburner and then eventually come back to them. So yeah, I totally feel you.

Buddhagames's picture
To answer your question
To answer your question directly:

She called me out on my shit in the very beginning. In response, I did go "boring" on her but I didn't do what you say you do and, "fall into her boring frame" so to speak. Like I just pulled back slightly but then soon enough I was right back there with the "hearts" text... and then slowly brought back more and more humor, until we were back in full fledged roleplay//funny text mode.

I mean, really look at her texts in the beginning//early middle of the convo- it's not lik she's totally giving me a TON. Just making the best out of the situation.

Buddhagames's picture
Also- at no point was I a
Also- at no point was I a dick, but I was still able to express myself as a man and have that sorta "dick" vibe but in the way that she was laughing and going with it instead of calling me a jerk and stuff...

Like even when I called her a "circus freak" I made sure to include the part abotu how I always wanted to be a carny because it took the edge off slightly and it added humor.

Just giving a slight breakdown of what I thought I did.

I'll post up some shit I feel I didn't do well in a bit. Not trying to say this was like amazing stuff, but I am personally happy with it becuase it's PROGRESS from where I've been.

Buddhagames's picture
"sure thing"

-Garrett (okcupid)
Me - 1 hr 35 mins later: It has its moments. So what do your evenings look like? I'm booked this weekend but Wednesdays would be killer ... I'm thinking ice cream and Jack.
Girl - 2 mins later: This Wednesday? I think I could possibly arrange that.
Me - 1 min later: You get the Jack, ill grab the ice cream,what's your favorite flavor?
Me - 1 min later: Oh and ill throw in a trapeze in case you get drunk and spontaneously feel and urge to show off that flexibility you spoke so highly of... you know, just in case we do end up robbin banks afterall
Girl: Hmmm...maybe coffee would go good with jack
Girl: Haha wow you're setting those expectations real high for this first bank robbery. There's a good chance it's not successful
Girl - 8 mins later: But after we fail and wanna cry the trapeze will be a great fun distraction
Me - 25 mins later: Got it. Coffee ice cream (fyi-ill also be getting chunky monkey but that's just because its awesome and I love it) and youll grab your fave bottle of Jack and ill set up my trapeze
Girl - 1 min later: Oh if we're doing Ben and Jerry's can I get half baked?
Me: only if you promise to behave. Ill surprise you
Girl - 1 min later: Okay but I hate surprises
Me - 5 mins later: I understand beb, don't think of it as a surprise. If you are good, ill grab you a pint of half baked
Me: But you have to eat all your vegetables first
Girl - 2 mins later: Deal
Girl: <3vegetables
Me - 4 mins later: I'm just excited to get you drunk and see you do flips. Ever since I was little I've had a thing for circus freaks. I was gonna be a carny but I made all the wrong choices in life and ended up here at columbia instead
Girl - 1 min later: If you wanna bring over some lions you'd be really impressed
Me: You already got one comin over ; )
Girl: Haha I totally should have seen that coming
Me: More of a drunk werewolf but the differences are a subject of much debate
Me - 3 mins later: Oh and ill bring over a flick we can watch after I get bored of watching you perform flips for my entertainment, although I hardly doubt that will ever get boring
Girl - 5 mins later: Man I really used to be good at flipping on a trampoline. Then my parents got rid of it
Me - 6 mins later: Alright, well no jumping on my bed miss- I have rules. Just cause it has springs and you know I like flips doesn't mean I will tolerate such nonsense
Girl: Don't be silly I won't need the bed when I have a trapeze
Me - 3 mins later: Lmfao, I should put the trapeze in the kitchen and kill two birds with one stone
Girl: That's a lot of flipping...I might get dizzy
Me: When you get dizzy you can just stop and make me a sandwich while Im building this damn shelf for my sister
Girl - 2 mins later: Haha omg how long does it take to build a shelf
Me: Certainly longer than it'd take you to make me a sandwich ... you can help if you want, my backs pretty sore anyway
Girl - 1 min later: Oh no thanks I'm real sore too-kickboxing yesterday...today...ouch
Me - 2 mins later: Lmao, I was kidding. This has to be done right. Its a wedding gift
Girl - 1 min later: Hahaha of course I know you were kidding. No actually I really thought you wanted me to come help you build a shelf. Screw you I'm offended you don't think I'm capable
Me - 4 mins later: Go grab some half-baked and cheer yourself up ; )
Girl - 3 mins later: MAYBE I WILL. And I'm gonna build my own shelf and it's gonna be way more awesome than yours anyway
Me - 6 mins later: Lmao, in that case, ill be sure to bring some bandages, an icepack and some woodglue on Wednesday for ya : )
Me: But actually I don't doubt your abilities. It took me like 3 tries before I got it right. Lots of little things
Girl: Perfect!
Me - 16 hrs 19 mins later: Hey there beb, hows my little circus freak doin?
Girl - 11 mins later: Haha you know...same old. mentally checked out and ready for the semester to end but having 4 papers to write constantly in the back of my mind. How ya feeling
Me - 46 mins later: Real good. Gonna take a walk down to the piers and check out some free galleries. Don't forget to enlarge the periods #protip
Girl - 4 mins later: Lemme know about any good ones! Or feel free to send me pictures of extra beautiful pieces and I'll tell you which ones to steal for me
Me - 1 hr 39 mins later: Oh, so now I'm doing the stealing on my own, huh? It's cool- just call me Greg Jennings cause I PUT THE TEAM ON MY BACK -

Me: After you watch that you can ask me what it was
Me - 5 mins later: I'm the black Guy with the broken leg... your the girl who oh wait- you didn't even show up to the game cause you wanted me to do all the work... no way missy, I'm not doing this without your flexible ass doin flips to distract the innocent bystanders
Girl - 4 mins later: I am there though you just can't see me bc I'm too busy telling clay Matthews to wash and cut his hair
Girl: Plus I already told you I can't do flips without a trampoline or trapeze!
Girl - 4 mins later: Point being...I think you can handle it on your own. You did score the touch down after all
Me - 11 mins later: Toy better be making one DAMN GOOD sandwich if im stealibg this painting for you.
Me: You*
Girl - 6 mins later: Okay just relax yourself over there. Id like to see what the painting looks like please before I decide if you should steal it
Me - 2 mins later: Phs, easy to call the shots when its not your ass on the line. Your outta the group- the half deaf Guy I found sleeping on the street vent is gonna help me
Girl - 1 min later: Haha what the hell it was my idea. Fine whatever if you think I'm that easily replaceable I'll have to come to terms with that
Me - 7 mins later: As a partner in crime, sure- glad you accepted that. But ill soon be rich beyond measure and we can buy a massive house, have children we don't pay any attention to, who end up compulsive gambling to support their crack habit. And then get divorced because I end up cheating on you with a girl who reminds me of my golden years.
Girl - 2 mins later: Wow what a picture perfect life that sounds like :)
Me - 5 mins later: Don't get too excited, you still have to impress me with your trapeze act ; )
Girl - 1 min later: Well I really hope I do. I'll start practicing. I would be so devastated if I didn't get to be part of that magnificent life
Girl - 5 hrs 36 mins later: Oh I decided I wanna add a puppy to the life
Me - 1 day 14 hrs later: A puppy, huh? Only if it's a golden retriever.
Girl - 15 mins later: Deal
Me: Hows your weekend been, beb?
Girl - 2 mins later: Pretty good, what about you
Me - 2 mins later: Well, that half deaf homeless guy- yeah, he was a narc. I'm actually texting you cause Im gonna need you to come and bail me out. I HAVE NOBODY TO TURN TO
Girl - 2 mins later: Wow that's some nice prison there letting you keep your phone to text
Girl - 1 min later: Which one is it I'll be sure to request it next time I get arrested
Me - 2 mins later: 114th street between Broadway and Amsterdam. Apartment 329. Yeah IRS weird, I even have a computer, books, couple chairs, a nice bed... reminds me a lot of my own apartment for some reason
Me - 1 min later: Lmao but yeah, my weekends actually been nice. Went down to the piers on Friday and I'm actually heading uptown to watch my friends tennis tournament right now
Girl - 1 min later: Hope you brought an umbrella!
Me - 2 mins later: Lmao, its inside darlin.
Girl - 1 min later: Haha...obviously. Still need one to get there!
Girl: What kinda tournament? I was thinking about trying to find somewhere to play when schools done
Me - 6 mins later: Haha yeah... Im in a t-shirts and jeans.... I'm horrible at dressing for the weather.
Me: Its through columbia. But I know there's a league that plays downtown right next to Washington square park.
Girl - 5 mins later: Haha so am usually but I woke up to the rain it woulda be hard to miss today
Me - 23 mins later: I feel like there wouldn't be that much to distinguish between a woman's tennis tourbament and a brothel if it were an audio recording
Girl - 5 mins later: Hahaha yeah I never understood why they make those sounds
Girl - 1 min later: Pure grunting
Me - 2 mins later: Lmao, no like half these girls seriously have to be playing with a dildo hidden under their skirts... I'm not talking like Serena beast grunt- this is more like prostitute getting pounded in a dark alleyway
Girl - 8 mins later: Hahaha so basically these girls enjoy playing tennis in the same regards as prostitutes like getting 'pounded in an alleyway'
Me - 4 mins later: Everyone's gotta love what they do
Girl - 2 mins later: I'll pass that along to all the men I know that have been dying to take a prostitute into an alley, that in fact they would really enjoy it :)
Me - 4 mins later: Doesn't have to be a prostitute. Alleyways are a sexy place to fuck. But don't tell anyone, I don't want to be kept up at night cause all these guys are taking your advice and fuckin chicks in the alleyway right where I live.
Girl - 2 mins later: Actually i already sent out a mass text and I planned to put up a sign right on that specific alleyway...sorryyy:(
Me - 9 mins later: Dick
Me - 10 mins later: LMFAO the ref of the tourney just came over and told me I had to be less loud during points
Girl - 4 mins later: Haha they need complete silence obviously
Me - 4 mins later: Fuck that. Silence is for golf. Talking is sorta my jam. Between points I can still be loud though so I guess its okay
Girl - 3 mins later: Oh good I'm so happy for you
Me - 7 mins later: You play any other sports, or just tennis and Kickboxing?
Girl - 4 mins later: Haha I wouldn't necessarily say I even play those
Girl - 1 min later: Ive been skiing my whole life although I haven't been able to go much the last few years
Girl - 3 mins later: I love to ball also but I'm not very good haha being 5'1 has its disadvantages
Girl - 7 hrs 2 mins later: I assumed you'd respond with a long paragraph telling me about your various sport playing experiences..
Girl: I assumed you'd respond with a long paragraph telling me about your various sport playing experiences..
Me - 1 hr 22 mins later: I play in a basketball league, dabble in tennis and am going to start boxing within the year
Me: I was more just curious what sports you play. Women who play sports are sexy
Girl - 1 min later: What basketball league? I did zogsports in the fall
Girl: Haha you're just tryna start boxing so they're all the same. Awwww how cute ;)
Me - 2 mins later: What are all the same?
Me: Oh lmao shit up
Me - 1 min later: No. I want to start boxing because I want to know how to beat the shit out of someone that is being aggressive with my friends
Girl: Is that an occurrence you come across often
Me - 2 mins later: Buddha probably would be skeptical of my motives but sometimes being able to protect your friends is necessary. I don't have issues now but learning technique etc will be good. That and sometimes I just have that feeling of wanting to fight other men.and getting that out in the ring is a great way to channel it.
Me: Not often, but it could happen. And I like knowing I have the skillset necessary to take care of business
Girl - 5 mins later: Interesting
Me - 14 mins later: Lol, glad you think so. But really, yes, I just want us to be playing all of the exact same sports.
Girl - 7 mins later: I know, but thanks for confirming :)
Me - 2 days 16 hrs later: I've got the trapeze, hows my little whiskey girl
Girl - 10 mins later: Dreaming of a week from now when I can indulge in the wonders of whiskey
Me - 1 min later: I got chocolate ice cream, half baked and a trapeze... if your not drinking ill just pick us up a couple of Mike hards
Girl - 2 mins later: Haha that sounds so perfect, minus the mikes haha gross. I wish you really had a trapeze
Me - 1 min later: Wait and see beb, I'm full of surprises. Ill head to your place, or would you rather come here?
Girl - 2 mins later: Can you keep the trapeze until next week?
Me - 1 min later: Its a rental, I'm already overdue beb. We'll do a quick drink and hold the chitchat till next week.
Girl - 3 mins later: Gonna have to raincheck. I wasn't aware this was an actual plan! Hopefully you can re-rent
Me - 1 hr 2 mins later: Nevermind I invited some buddies over we're drinkin and playing battleship. Fuck you
Girl - 51 mins later: No need for the hostility! Sounds like you're gonna be having much more fun than me anyways so I should be the one angry
Me - 44 mins later: Haha my bad. No hostility here. Ill make you scream for ice cream next week
Girl - 28 mins later: Haha okay. Hope you enjoy the mikes and sink everyones ships
Me - 30 mins later: Wednesday next week then, same game plan.
Girl - 6 mins later: I can't next Wednesday but im done with the semester that day so you can plan to rent the trapeze again immediately after that and we can set it up in central park eh
Me - 1 hr 17 mins later: Sneaking ice cream, Jack and a trapeze into central park. A woman after my own heart. I like it

You're being too gamey and
You're being too gamey and missing her signals. Attraction and fluff is just a phase and a tool, it's not the whole game.

Buddhagames's picture
Like the whole thing is too
Like the whole thing is too over the top playful to the point where it sorta just comes across weird?

What I'm seeing is a lack of any realness... sorta the same type of situation I had when it was on okcupid just at a different point now. Like she's cool with going along with it for a bit but maybe she just doesn't feel comfortable meeting up cause, well... there's no like solid rapport//comfort going on?

Like even when I am saying real stuff, like what sports I play and what I'm doing with my day- it's always interlaced with that sorta over the top playfulness.

Tone that down and use it at certain times to just keep it in there but not have it mask who I really am?

I def. have a tendency to go to the extremes, so in learning this stuff I can see myself overdoing it and having to come back and dial it down.

Am I understanding your critque?

Buddhagames's picture
Missed Signals: I think I
Missed Signals:

I think I shouldn't have pushed for the meet after she said she couldn't drink or wtvr... I mean that was clearly her saying that she couldn't meet up. Then I pushed for it (knowing she was gonna say no) and then she said no and I pushed again... okay, yeah that was pointless. I don't know why I did that.

Yeahh I think I see some of it. Not sure if this is what you meant.

Buddhagames's picture
lol, not gonna lie- it's
lol, not gonna lie- it's tough to hold solid text game for 150 texts... Just makes me more impressed with a couple of your full convos from your membership page... jeeeez

Sick-Cunt's picture
Yea I think you werent real
Yea I think you werent real with her so she dont feel comfortable meeting up. That was nice playfullness though.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Yes you got it. Also she made
Yes you got it. Also she made casual mention of how she was perceiving your texting and you didn't really see what was going on.