Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Newest Text Response to girl flaking last minute..

17 replies [Last post]
Nevermind I invited some buddies over we're drinkin and playing battleship. Fuck you

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
HAHAHAHA YES. That is so
HAHAHAHA

YES.

That is so fucking funny. I laughed out loud when I read it.

Consider that shit STOLEN my friend (basically just like anything else you've been foolish enough to post where I can see it) : )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Dude, on the real. If I was
Dude, on the real. If I cancelled and you sent that to me. I'd be really fucking pissed. Probably turn around at the next intersection.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Lmao I know. Was a good one
Lmao I know. Was a good one for sure. Def got a response back lol.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Battle ship huh? Maybe I
Battle ship huh? Maybe I should invest in some battleship.

I used to fuck this girl that I met at the gym. She would invite me out a lot and sometimes I tried to say no so she'd be all, "ok I'll just go with another guy friend from school. Maybe later." or something like that.

It used to make me reconsider a significant percent of the time.
Buddhagames's picture
Really? When girls pull that
Really? When girls pull that shit on me, those are the times that I almost KNOW I have them hooked...

Like why the fuck would someone bother telling you that they are going to take another DUDE unless they are TRYING to get under your skin

I know. She did that shit all
I know. She did that shit all the time. She'd constantly bore me with stories of all kinds of guys trying to talk to her or ask her out and shit.

Bitch tried to hit me up last night, but I'm done with her so.
Buddhagames's picture
How the fuck do people not
How the fuck do people not get this?

Like how do they not see how funny this is? I am so confused. Like I didn't even need to think about it for gods sakes, I just couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read it.

This is part of the reason rsd sucks.

ya.. BLEW. MY. MIND. It's
ya.. BLEW. MY. MIND.

It's cool tho I'm used to it.

Dude, what are you talkin
Dude, what are you talkin about?
Buddhagames's picture
lol, your answer was pretty
lol, your answer was pretty much exactly what I said. Which made me feel better. Fuck you

But honestly... I think what it is, is that a lot of these guys don't actually physically know how to laugh, so they have to logically think through why something is funny and then process it and then exhale with an "h" sound attached.

Like if you can't understand the difference between this text and, "I'm inviting another girl over. Fuck you"... Honestly, good luck, right?

Buddhagames's picture
Some dudes on RSD didn't get
Some dudes on RSD didn't get how this text was funny... : /

and I took the bait and tried to explain it to them and then realized halfway through that there's no way to explain it...

ah ok, I just saw the thread.
ah ok, I just saw the thread. Some people just seem negative as fuck and try and invent reasons why something shouldn't work and inflict their thinking onto others.

Like when I posted a thread about age of consent laws. People started calling me a pedo or saying that I brought up the subject of statutory rape. Lol wtf? I try to ignore that shit as much as possible. And I thought I was adding value to the forums by bringin the shit to people's attention lol. You can only lead a horse to the water I suppose.
Uggh, kudos to you Amazing.
Uggh, kudos to you Amazing. Age of consent laws are PURELY social conditioning. It's ridiculous. Almost like guys want to get brownie points for enforcing bullshit standards on themselves that on a biological level they don't agree with. The law of nature dictates that a woman is sexually ready when she begins menstruating. That is nature. Of course I would never bang a 13 yr old.. but it just goes to show the power of social conditioning.

Well it's against the law too
Well it's against the law too in the states which is understandable not to go for it. I made out with a15 year old girl not too long ago. I'm sure I could have fucked her, but I was too nervous and got talked out of it. Lol. I won't post that on rsdn though haha
Buddhagames's picture
fucking a 13 year old is
fucking a 13 year old is creepy.

Should it be iilegal? idk...

But it's creepy.

People think it's creepy
People think it's creepy because of social conditioning, bro lol
Buddhagames's picture
lol
lol