Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Making a fake profile of girl to check out my competitions. Came across her profile.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=38391584
Buddhagames's picture
Way ahead of you bro : )
Way ahead of you bro : )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I think she's real. Tineye
I think she's real. Tineye her pics, got nothing
Buddhagames's picture
She is real. I've exchanged 3
She is real. I've exchanged 3 messages with her but she stopped responding. Gonna reengage tomorrow if I still have no response.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Although if she is fake...
Although if she is fake... I'd understand why she stopped responding : /

Damn son! you are quick.. I
Damn son! you are quick.. I used her pics for my okc profile.. less than 3 min of launching her pics, i got 2 new msgs.. wtf

It's hard to be girl for real lol
Buddhagames's picture
Got to her the first day on.
Got to her the first day on.

Already fucked her when I was
Already fucked her when I was living in Manhattan. Just kidding

Dude that selective mute comment is WIDE OPEN for a serious crack

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I'm gonna drive 3 hrs just to
I'm gonna drive 3 hrs just to fornicate this chick. She clicked my profile thru "meet me"

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=38941079.htm
Buddhagames's picture
good call. I'ma wait a day
good call.

I'ma wait a day or so and then hit her with that.