Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
16 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Me: Just wanted to say I find you very cute. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a Swanson TV dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with Welch's grape juice.

lmao-I know, a little over the top romantic for a first date, but hey- I'm a classy guy ; )

Her: especially with the way u work that pole lol

Me: A man's gotta make a living darlin. We would make a pretty killer pole duo. What with my good looks and your cool hats.

lmao, Don't worry though- pole dancing is for peasants and simpletons, I'ma a mechanical pencil repairman by day. So much demand in this economy. Business is really BOOMING ; )

Her: lol youre funny and yea I do love hats...

Help me out fellas. This gals a stunna fo sho

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=34811806

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
I get this girl to text and
I get this girl to text and it's game over.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I feel like if you go for the
I feel like if you go for the number right away she's not gonna respond, so I'd keep doing what you're doing and keep flooding her with your positive, funny emotions. I can GUARANTEE you that you'll see the length of her responses increase as the convo goes on and start to reflect a greater emotional investment on her part in the interaction. The thing I'm having trouble with is whether you should start framing the adventure projection (or whatever meetup you plan) now or just keep shooting the shit.

For adventure projection:

"We can wear hats together and harass people at crowded intersections. I'm thinking top hats...with monacles"

For shooting the shit

"You think you're some kind of hat wizard eh"

Lmao I dunno, that's how I'd do with my style
Oh my gawd that girl is a
Oh my gawd that girl is a stunner. Hold on let me read

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I like Falc's hat wizard
I like Falc's hat wizard thing lmao.

"I've always wanted a girl that was a hat wizard. You know.. to duel with. I know you're the highly mischievous type but clearly you don't stand a chance.

Anyways that part about you being the coolest girl I'll ever meet sure ruined my day. Was hoping I was in the running. Clearly it's ME that doesn't stand a chance here.

So what's your favorite restront?"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
lmao- glad I waited for your
lmao- glad I waited for your response.... NOT

i fuckin sent some weak ass shit already... If she responds I can still use your shit though.

I sent her: Well, in that case, let me revise our first date. We will wear hats together and harass people at crowded intersections. I'm thinking top hats...with monacles

lmao- but let's be real. Thought you were cute, wanted to say hey. What are you up to this weekend

Buddhagames's picture
lol love the restront usage.
lol love the restront usage.

God that was such a money response... JESUS

Naw that's a pretty solid
Naw that's a pretty solid message homeboy. I'd fuck you for sure.

Ok maybe a slight issue tho.. you did the "let's be real" blurb you came up with.. which is cool, except wearing top hats together and harassing people at intersections actually IS real shit. So it's almost like you're backing off from your own awesomeness. What I started noticing in my own texting and messaging is that the longer I did it, the more natural my adventures became, so that it was and the same as real life. You don't NEED that "real" stuff anymore because it already is.

Hopefully you fucked this up. Because then I can start messaging her.

Send her that part as a 2nd
Send her that part as a 2nd msg. PERFECT

Buddhagames's picture
haha back off for a couple
haha back off for a couple days. If she doesn't respond by Tuesday I'll let you know and feel free to take a swing.

Huh... not quite sure I understand, actually. Are you saying that it worked with robbing banks and platypus in heat because THAT shit was clearly not real... But like wearing top hats and yelling at people on the street is actually something that's somewhat real, so because of that it's actually just awesome and I shouldn't back off from it?

Buddhagames's picture
which part? the stuff you
which part? the stuff you just came up with?

So what's your favorite
So what's your favorite restront?

And yes you hit it with that
And yes you hit it with that explanation.

Buddhagames's picture
lmfao- I totally see what
lmfao- I totally see what you're saying.

If I meet up with this girl... I'm bringing two top hats for us to wear and I'm just gonna show up and act SUPER casual about it. Give her one and start yelling at people.

K. Ill send the restaurant part right now.

Buddhagames's picture
Honestly though, what are the
Honestly though, what are the fucking odds...

Right as I was about to send that second part I JUST got a response from her lol

nm, my email fucked up. Sending that second part now.

Buddhagames's picture
Yo, actually that was one of
Yo, actually that was one of the biggest things I noticed// liked about Jeffy's profile.

It's fucking hilarious and aweome and abusrd just like mine; HOWEVER, it's ALL FUCKING REAL.... lol or if it's not, he makes it seem like it's real. Like the whole thing is just so congruent.

I like that though- it's like through texting I'm going to make myself as a person more playful lmao

Buddhagames's picture
haha OH GOD- or I could just
haha OH GOD- or I could just show up wearing a top hat and a monocole... that would be fucking hilarious.

Wow, I'm going to start doing this shit. That would be so fucking hilarious.