Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
I'm super serial in this one...this girl is so fucking hot too, plz help me fuck her

Me: bonnnitttttaaa [her name]

Her: hey hey :) how are you

Me: Alright babe, just cramming for a final tomorrow :(, what are you doing

Her [like a fucking week later]: I've been so busy with work honestly. It's unbelievable

Me: Aw that's rough, congrats though its better to err on the side of too busy than too lazy. Most people think you get to be a rich white collar by catching a break, you get that shit through a blue collar work ethic

It would appear that on my last response I turned into a faggot, I sent it just abit after I woke up so the awesome part of my brain wasn't really rolling on all cylinders. It's not that there's anything wrong with being more serious and not sending outrageous shit about frog people and crustacean armies, I just think it would have been better to send something like "Aw that's rough. I've been a little busy for this online stuff too, let's grab a beer if you get the time" and maybe my number in after or wait for her to respond and get hers.
Btw for all you guys looking
Btw for all you guys looking at my okc profile.. I've never gotten laid off the site. Never tried. Dozens of lays off pof. I don't fuck with okc at all.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

No you were a fag from the
No you were a fag from the start. A very common mistake.. to think that hot bishes don't require a strong pimphand. RIDICULOUS idea. Lead with the hand. Where's your ridiculous humor and crooked cock. Send her some real love

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Ya this whole thing is gay as
Ya this whole thing is gay as fuck, I'm just gonna resend her some bullshit for good measure, she can take it or leave it.
Her: Thats true. How have you
Her: Thats true. How have you been :)

So I can say some shit like "good, lol celebrating rockstars to shame since i graduated a week ago"or I can just go for the number. Maybe I should combine then with something like "lol celebrating rockstars to shame since i graduated, we should grab a drink next week" or maybe "just graduated babe, been celebrating non-stop. Im busy all this week with my friends but what are you doing next week, lets grab drinks"
Distracted ;) been thinking
Distracted ;) been thinking about that black cocktail dress in your profile pic all day and night. I saved it to my desktop!!

lol just kidding! I've actually been down in Columbia making sure my coca is puro and my money is good. I'm gonna be in st. bart's this week but I'll be back in town next week to kidnap you and show you the ropes! <3
^ solid
^ solid