Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
3 numbers rule?
3 numbers rule?

Nevermind started from halfway down then went back up lol

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Dude. That's a money report.
Dude. That's a money report.

Real solid job. That last part about just persistening was real cool. That's such a HUGE area that me and so many others are working on.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Beautiful lay report mang.
Beautiful lay report mang. This is why you got in the game, to be able to capitalize on opportunities like this.

A few spots where you ROCKED IT with the moves. Your handling of logistics was a bit helter skelter but you got it done.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Fuck this just got me
Fuck this just got me horny...you're in tdot dude??
Steve (not verified)
@Falc - You can try to fuck
@Falc - You can try to fuck me if you want but I'm not a cheap date. Moving down to TO in July. Picking out a place right now. Deciding between the Annex or the clubbing district. Can't wait to get down there, I can finally do my 7 day challenge. Live in the hammer right now and it's only really possible to do more than the 4-5 nights a week I currently do.

@Buddah - Ya man, I love shit like this because it really drills how stuff really works into your brain. Coming to New York next week! Going to tear it up.

@Manwhore - Ya can't wait to move out of my rents house in 3 months. It's going to be fucking crazy being able to pull back to my place. Gotta work on finding a good wing because logistics just aren't possible sometimes if you can't find someone for the friend.
Buddhagames's picture
ooo New York next week?
ooo New York next week? That's a good week for me. I'll go out with you on at least one night. Shoot me a pm and we'll figure it out.

We'll make it an RSD BRO NIGHT WOOOOO!!!

We'll get katalyst and haze to come. And maybe distant light will come out of his party promotor haze and roll

We'll hit up meatpacking. Oh this will be fun, I haven't been downtown in like a week. I feel like a stranger : (

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Awesome, stuff like this
Awesome, stuff like this motivates me to keep pushing myself!
Sick-Cunt's picture
This got me hard
This got me hard

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt