Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
Holla!

checked out Buddha's profile. loved it! Figured he'd have some good input...asked him for some advice and he said throw it up on here.

I don't have feelings so feel free to make fun of my red hair and cheesy pickup lines

- adrenalyn

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/SmoooothRich
bump!!
could I get some feedback on the content manwhore and buddha and everyone else? I'm brand new here and any advice would be legit!

I've had some success on OKQ with some pretty hot girls. I've only been on 3 dates off the site so far...closed 1. I'm talking to this fly latina right now but she's playing hard to get on me. Said my profile was "intriguing" though...

obv open to any suggestions!
jwest (not verified)
Ok i think it's pretty good
Ok i think it's pretty good except you might want to add one more picture of you in an adrenaline situation such as
a bungee jump, doing a wheelie on a motorcycle or such stuff.

I like the chick on your second pic, why do you do online dating when you know girls like her ....sweet mama baby,
can I get to know her?

Other than that I wouldnt mention that you're a computer geek. What has worked for me in the past is to pretend
you have high standards.

Put something like: I don't just go with any girl I have high standards. You must be slim, good looking etc etc.
seems good to me but I'm an
seems good to me but I'm an amateur at online stuff
yeah she was a hottie!! I
yeah she was a hottie!!

I like online because I'm in study hall all the time for baseball...and I'm always bored as hell! This site is more of just a fun distraction for me and then a chance to take some shots at some super cute 9's and 10's that I probably wouldn't have the balls to approach cold in a non-club setting.

I thought the computer geek line was good because it shows I'm not afraid to make fun of myself a bit and don't take myself too seriously.

And yeah...I like some qualifying statements. Good idea.

anyone else??
Your profile has a lot of bad
Your profile has a lot of bad components to it. Saying you like tense and awkward situations. Bad. Saying your best dates are from that site. Really bad. Starting off your profile mentioning how you love girls. Bad.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

cool thanks. this is exactly
cool thanks. this is exactly what i was looking for. what would you recommend instead??