Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Dude. I seriously hope this isn't a fake profile. THIS IS PERFECT

3 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Aight. Obviously we need to
Aight. Obviously we need to help you win this kinky bitch's heart. What are you crafting

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
I don't think I should be
I don't think I should be playful at all. I think I should super direct. sexual but not super over the top on the first message. She clearly knows what she wants and I am the perfect dude for this chick.

This is literally my dream. I hope to god this happens. Jesus Christ.

Never crafted anything like this before though, someone shoot somethin out so I can build on that. I'm havin a brain fart.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Fuck it go for a roleplay,
Fuck it go for a roleplay, but actually start out with you and her being in it. Write it as it's happening. Look up my naughty letters from hotornot to see how I did it.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information