Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

OKC SMOKING hot 24 yr half native american girl - thought I had it and absolutely crashed and burned!! what happened??

6 replies [Last post]
So I shot this girl a quick little message http://www.okcupid.com/profile/gaby805

me: Hey what's up gaby!!

I've always wanted to get my tomahawk on and get with an Indian! Let's build a tipi, paint our faces, and smoke funny stuff out of a wooden pipe. Our baby boy would be quite the warrior. ;)

I have a baseball game in Oxnard on Friday. you should come watch and we can meet up afterwards! :)

Rich

her: Hi Your weird haha but funny. Send me another picture or post a couple more pics on your profile. Sense you only have one its a bit suspicious. I've talked to people who'v had fake profiles before

me:Alright gaby. I took 5 minutes of my precious, precious time and threw up some more photos...for you and only you!

I'm the real deal. 100%...although I am a bit suspicious :)

Rich

p.s. I had a dream about our tipi last night haha

her: hello rich
And what you dream?
A tipi?
Your a redhead that makes you even more intriguing

me: Yeah?! haha I've got it cut really short right now but I fucking love my red hair!! I've never been afraid to stand out and live my life the way I want on my own terms.

Let's meet up this week!! You're obviously a really cute girl and I'd like to meet you in person and see what you're all about. I'm thinking just casual drinks to start and figure it out from there :) Here's my # xxx-xxx-xxxx. hit me with a text or leave your number on here and I'll hit you up.

I'm free tomorrow night, possibly thurs night, and I'm pitching in a HUGE game at Oxnard college on Friday. I can't wait and you should definitely come!

Leaving right now for the baseball field!!

Have an awesome day,
Rich

her: Nah ill pass

FUCK!!!! haha

where do you guys think I screwed this up. I think the last note I got a little needy and winded and was a little too rapport/validation seeking. Really wish I had that one back this girl is HOT...

tear me apart
Holy fuck shes fucking hot.
Holy fuck shes fucking hot. Ya Id say way way too rappport seeking, 0 tension, and wtf was with thr baseball game? Just take her for drinks dude
yeah i live near LA so
yeah i live near LA so there's some prime bush in my general vicinity.

I just turned 21 so I'm still figuring out the whole bar/club/grownup flirt scene. Before is was all house parties and gay starbucks dates.

I really don't know what I was thinking...I thought the first message was good and then i just got deep in my head and tried to get her to respond to be honest. This would have been the hottest girl I've pulled of OKC so i think i got a little results oriented...THE GAME KNOWS

how would you have followed up from her first response??
The baseball game thing was
The baseball game thing was kind of a cool idea except you didn't bring it up right. "Come to my game this Friday where I tear it up babe ruth style! Seriously I make baseball look good ;b"

It was def your 3rd response that fucked you in the ass. Living life on your own terms because you have red hair makes you sound like a real fruitcake.. like you feel like you have to overcompensate for having red hair. NO girl wants to become aware of that. Btw my buddy Brian Petit is a fucking bad ass and he's a ginger.

Ya rereading your third response. Fag written all over it broski. Read up on the forum here.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
You started off great. I
You started off great. I didnt like your explanation of the entire schedule. You should lead and tell her when to come over.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

right again
yeah i choded it up there. had no momentum and rushed it early in the morning before my game. huge mistake. super faggy, i'm glad she shot me down...pussy behavior should not be rewarded

def learned from this...

think there's any way I can re-engage and recover?
Sick-Cunt's picture
You can always try. Just send
You can always try. Just send a good reengage text (manwhores database has a few). Or if it was okc falc has great stuff. Something good about texting is you can never really lose, you can only give up.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt