Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
50 replies [Last post]
I feel like I know the answer to my own question, it's just hard to verbalize. So maybe you guys can answer it for me or just clarify all this bullshit in my head. Anyways there are two Chickitas I was messaging today. Their responses were lack luster. No response to my jokes or a simple "hah", no additional questions, and not much to grab on to and they didnt play on the vibe I was projecting. And then I sent a girl a link that was pretty funny with a simple message of "thought you would appreciate this." she messaged back "HAHAHAHAH..." on for like two pages and then talked about the link, and asked two follow up questions out of nowhere.

With girls like the latter it's soo easy for me to text game because I can build off their stuff and they can build off mine. It reminds me of Juilian talking in one of his free tour videos adding to the ball of attraction. 'who the fuck are you!' 'who the fuck are YOU!' 'who the fucks your mom!!' it's like we're both trying to get to the meetup and joke around with each other and are on the same team. With the other girls it's like they're controlling the frame of them being the buyer and me trying to steal a date with them. The second chick is cute but she is.. Kinda low value. Feel bad saying that because she is my friend but her best friend is a fat chick, she gets around (don't mean that in a bad way. I love sluts but it is low value when you have hooked up with every guy in the circle), and doesn't have much going for her outside her life.

So the differences between the responses could be a couple things or a combination. My entitlement? Maybe this shit is all in my head? My texts are more leading and dominating to the fatties and I show neediness and not coming from the buyers frame to the hot chicks who haven't validated me yet. Or it could be just all in my head - all three girls really like me but just have different responses eve though the effect is the same.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Need examples
Need examples

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

jwest (not verified)
Can you post the messages you
Can you post the messages you sent to the two first girls and then the one you sent to the third which worked?
Damn it you guys are so
Damn it you guys are so needy... But I'm at work bored as shit super late waiting for some faggot to take pictures of my shit so might as well. I was purposely keeping it theoretical but here's the texts with the two girls:

Me: A few of us are going to *ping pong bar* tnight. Come after work if your a fan of beer and ping pong

Her: That is right by my work actually who's going? Anyone I know?
...we have no mutual friends...

Me: Anybody whose anyone is going.. Actually the beer and pong has turned into beer pong. Not sure if we'll make like a baby and head out 

...Another chick gave me a booty call so I stayed with her at my place. I told her me and my roomies just stayed in...

No response so I sent her the next afternoon:

Me: Hope you entertained yourself after work. The *store she works at* doesn't happen to be *location near the ping pong bar , does it?

Her: *actual work location* I walked past *ping pong bar* last night it was galactic!

Me: It was Galactic climatic you should've hopped in! What are you up the rest of the week

Her: You said you weren't going! Just doing regular weeky things

...shit. She would've came in if we went there. Then she shit tests me an plays hard to get? But doesn't outright say she's busy.. I saw it as a green light for the date...

Me: I said no such thing! We ended up going but a lot later. Let's do something tomm

So there's the one. I have to get back to work so maybe I'll post the other one later or in another thread. But notice how less playful this is compared to other convos on this forum? I have some convos that can match the best of them but this one... I don't know. And the other chick in reference I literally just recommended a link and she wrote back " a hahahahaha you just made my life/day that is the best thing ever Ahhahahaha how was your weekend? What you guys doing next wknd??"

I just feel like the one I posted is so much more work and if I went crazy with the texts she'd stop responding. Even when I text gold she is just... Meh... I hope she's not like that on the date.

So what do I do? Just relentlessly plough? Or reign back and match her texts? Text critique please
Buddhagames's picture
Well, just get her used to
Well, just get her used to texting you. I have the same issue with a few different numbers I'm texting right now. Some you can start off super strong and just go from there, others you gotta calibrate, pull back and build up to it. Once she is used to texting you on a reg. basis, you can sorta just slowly start to incorporate more and more playful stuff into your texts.

Another thing- You're jumping at the bait too quick. As soon as she gave you a good signal, the very next text you were asking her to hang out the next day. That's not good, especially within the context of the entire conversation.

Also, your texts in this convo weren't THAT playful. They certainly weren't bad, but her responses seemed to be appropriate for what you were sending.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Wow your like a miniature
Wow your like a miniature Buddha.. Covered in hair

But seriously wow thanks. Those suggestions are spot on and so easy to fix. I'm going to apply those suggestions and keep you guys updated on this same chick so you can see if your input into my robotic mind pays off or not.

And I did want to keep this theoretical but those suggestions were awesome... So chances are if I think the girl is being unresponsive I'm being a chode. However subtle it is.

I'm going to leave this one a day or two and then reengage. I mean she didn't even have the decency to tell me she's busy or something. Fucking around with my time. Unless she's waiting to see if something better comes along or see my reaction to her inaction.
Ok. Thanks for the tips
Ok. Thanks for the tips buddha brudda. Get her used to texting. Up the playfulness. Don't jump on bait. If I'm playfully texting and seeding for the meetup regularly then the meet up is bound to happen. So I left this girl above for a few days and then hit her up this aft:

Me : hey goofball, bet my weekend can beat up your weekend

*i was going to switch goofball to something else like her nickname but those database texts work so flawless if you used ones calibrated to a specific girl I decided to leave it.

Her: Oh for sure I'm in xxxxxxx waiting to see my doctor (tomorrow) because I woke up yesterday after a full week of dizziness unable to move my head or legs! You win

Me: What the?! I didn't expect it to be that easy! Are you feeling alright now? That's devastating

Her: Nope I still feel awful I can walk now which is nice but only as long as I keep my head very still

Me: Haha walking is pretty nice. But that's freaking terrible. Why do you have to wait till tomm to see your doctor? I'm not physician myself but I would probably get that looked at asap

Her: They are closed! It's probably just a brain tumor anyway...

Me: I'll remove it for you. Sure health care is free but what if tomm is too late?!

Her: then I die

Me: Shotgun that purple wig. Add it in your will

Her: it's all yours

15 min later me: Actually I'll pass. Probably caused the tumor

It's been a couple hours and no response. Which is fine. I didn't really want to go to playful with this one because she wasn't feeling great and didn't really want to joke too much with her dying and all. If I were to insert more playfulness in this one how could I have? Critique that mofo. I'm just going to hit her up tomm late in the day and ask how everything went.
Ok first off, Buddha's advice
Ok first off, Buddha's advice was gold. Yes he is a hairy buddha.

What I'm noticing from reading your last exchange is you're following HER texting vibe lol. You're not really leading that well, or at least staying on your path. Look how her texts start influencing the vibe of yours.

And last and maybe more importantly.. you need to get some more tools for your belt. You probably want to casually segue into some hot sensuality out of nowhere and see if she bites. Which.. she will.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I'll keep that second point
I'll keep that second point in mind. But can you give an example of how I followed her lead? I reread eeryting and can't really see that
The last few texts. You guys
The last few texts. You guys were perfectly N'sync heading into oblivion together. Might not be anything. Could be everything ;)

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Whoa. Okay now I see it. For
Whoa. Okay now I see it. For a girl whom I haven't seen in a few years and only briefly started back in communication with those last few texts looked like they were by twins who are best friends and life partners. Could be something up there
Sick-Cunt's picture
Ur texts made me laugh.
Ur texts made me laugh. Especially nevermind probably caused the tumor. Thanks brah.

^^haha thanks dude I try. Me
^^haha thanks dude I try.

Me this aft: Dear xxxx, how is your head? Sincerely Icexxx

Her: Extreme anxiety/panic syndrome causes heart palpitations meaning less blood for my brain giving me impaired balance and vertigo! Temporarily prescribed ativan and feeling much better.

Haven't replied yet. My first instinct was to just send a comfort message like "ohh my that's terrible but yayy for Ativan!!!" or something like that. And then call her to see how she's doing and catch up for a bit.

I don't know I'm working for the next two hours roughly so won't have time to call her anyways. I'll check back later to see if you guys have something better
Dude she's tossing you a
Dude she's tossing you a beachball. Knock that shit out of the park. If you dont see it youre obviously not into chicks ; b

...I tell her I make her
...I tell her I make her nervous don't I...

I am a gay man with aspergers since I didn't realize that...
Naw mang I'd go with hinting
Naw mang I'd go with hinting at an all-natural cure to what ails her ; )

Manwhore you sick genius! Oh
Manwhore you sick genius!

Oh boy I feel nervous sending this one though. Given very little sexual history with this girl 3/4 years ago and then zero sexuality in our very few messages.

Texting her about me making her nervous might seem too pussy? Like testing the waters for sexts but being too gay to dive in?

Not that I don't like yours manwhore but just trying to internalize this stuff
You dont have to make it
You dont have to make it sexual, BUT.. you always need to be looking for opportunities to seed meetups especially when it came from her. Craft something and put it up Ill look at it.

You dont have to make it
You dont have to make it sexual, BUT.. you always need to be looking for opportunities to seed meetups especially when it came from her. Craft something and put it up Ill look at it.

Well there's: "ohh my that's
Well there's: "ohh my that's terrible but yayy for Ativan!!!" which I was thinking before but seems kinda lame now.

Yours about the all natural cure ;)

Or maybe something like "holy crap. At least you still have your looks? Fuck Ativan, I have an all natural cure that fix what's ails you"

If she responds badly Ill just say it was homemade chicken soup or something...
That ativan text does NOTHING
That ativan text does NOTHING for you. Youre just circling the same toilet bowl youve been in the whole time. You cant be worried about showing a little bit of interest or attraction for her. A natural cure all can be just hanging out with you and getting ice cream

Thanks for the bitch slap
Thanks for the bitch slap manwhore. I dont know why this dumb younger blonde is making me go in my head.. Entitlement issues? Either way I texted her what you said and she wrote back ten minutes later after I didn't reply for hours with

Her: what's that??

Going to seed for meetup and hint at sexuality.

Any other advice? Or a text I should shoot her back with?
Sick-Cunt's picture
^ thats an interesting idea.
^ thats an interesting idea. Make the texts you send 'do something for you'. Dont go circling around the toilet bowl all day.

What do you guys think about
What do you guys think about

"doctor icewahine usually prescribes a hug, ice cream and a chill movie for anxiety"
Take out usual add in
Take out usual add in mandatory. A hug is gay. You're hedging your bets mang. Got to own this shit.

Doctor icewahine prescribes mandatory ice cream, thumbwar and a chill movie for anxiety

Sick-Cunt's picture
Ive fucked up with saying hug
Ive fucked up with saying hug before. Was like 'i want to give you a huge hug' or something like that and the girl said well if u want to give me a hug it can wait till I see u at school again. Fuck hugs.

Ahhahaha. Okay. Really going
Ahhahaha. Okay. Really going to start owning shit. Been texting like a 15 year old girl.

Sent her manwhores text at about 11 last night. (earliest I could) and nothing yet! Fuck you manwhore this shit suckksss!!!!! I hate this forum! Damn it...

Hahaha Actually she's probably passed out from the drugs. But either way thanks guys
Sick-Cunt's picture
Maybe she died..... But
Maybe she died.....

But anyway on topic of this. I was fucking around with my girl wingman and she was saying how she likes sending short messages or not replying to act like she dont care but then some guy did it to her and it was like she was going crazy. She said she sent 4 messages already and every little sound she quickly checks if its the guy.

So girls try playing games on guys and freezeouts are fucking funny

Yeah it's retarded the shit
Yeah it's retarded the shit or "game" girls try to lay on when they're love drunk.

Anyways she didn't reply. Again. Anytime I've brought up the meetup since that ping pong bar she just stopped replying. Was that last text uncalibrated? And even when I lay on anything "gamey" or playful she doesn't play ball and/or respond. Anyone want to reread my Convo with her and see what's up and what should I do next?
You might be able to tell,
You might be able to tell, but the tone of that last text doesn't necessarily have a "Respond to me!" vibe. Not sure how long it's been since you texted but send a follow-up one and you'll be good. If she's not jumping on this there's something else going on, like she's serious about another guy. Send this:

"Look lovely girl, I know you're scared. Thumbwar is mean business, but you will get thru this I swear. I'll make you a mini ice-pack"

Really? She last text me 8
Really? She last text me 8 last night and I sent her my prescription at 11ish. It's now 2. Should I send her that one you just posted or should I cut and text her something tomm.. Some girls I've texted text back like a half day - full day after. If I were to send that one doesn't it make me seem to desperate and thinking about her too much? Like what if she wasn't feeling it so she didn't reply but then I lay it on heavier with that text?

She also is going to anxiety apparently so that could have something to do with it. Sorry for playing 21 questions but those texts go against what is usually send so just trying to understand why or how that works
Naw you need to get rid of
Naw you need to get rid of that 1 for 1 texting mentality. You also need to sometimes hunt a girl down they like it.

Also and most importantly, you need to stop being a pussy. Send texts, experiment, lay it on thick (which that is not doing actually).

Many times the hardest guys to get to are the ones with a little bit of wittiness and/or social intelligence. They learn to bank on that and always have that easy validation to go back to. So they never take risks or play to win.

I'd wait till about 5 or 6 pm and send that.

Thanks for the advice again
Thanks for the advice again manwhore. Would you mind clarifying what you mean about "the hardest guys" not too sure what you meant there..

And anyways that text worked. I sent it around 6 and 30 mins later she sent:

Her: What is thumbwar?? Or you mean thumb war?

Damn you bitch! Trying to fuck with me! Oh well it's a good response, like how shit tests are fun because you can pass them and then amp attraction. Any ideas on how to smash through this smart ass text? I'll send one in about 30 mins or so when I can
Sent her after a few
Sent her after a few hours

Me: Do you have thumb dumbbells at your gym? Better start working them out.

I ignored her arbitrary question, watered the seed for the meetup, and asks a non needy question. Good text?

No response yet. It's been an hour or so. Doubt I'll get one, she doesn't reply this late and never responds the next day
No response. Again. Going to
No response. Again. Going to leave it for a day or two and then reenagage with something really non needy and leave it a few interactions before I seed for the meetup
You did the same thing with
You did the same thing with your dumbbell text. Circling the toilet bowl.

You ignoring her "arbitrary" question was sidestepping her demand for increased intimacy. Instead you dance back and do your toilet bowl texting instead. That was not watering the seed for the meetup it was playing not to lose.

What I meant by "hardest guys" is the hardest guys to teach. You have a bit of wittiness to fall back on and get easy validation so you don't have to put your identity on the line and risk rejection. I think you need to read up a bit more on the forum man.

Do you see what I'm driving at?

My membership section is currently closed to new subscribers but you might want to join when I open it back up. I post my actual convos in it.

ItsMario's picture
"What I meant by "hardest
"What I meant by "hardest guys" is the hardest guys to teach. You have a bit of wittiness to fall back on and get easy validation so you don't have to put your identity on the line and risk rejection." They learn to bank on that and always have that easy validation to go back to. So they never take risks or play to win." - damn this describe me exactly, especially through texting, I can send funny stuff and have a funny text exchange , this threads really opening my eyes to some stuff I do

Youre just circling the same toilet bowl youve been in the whole time. You cant be worried about showing a little bit of interest or attraction for her. - lol again describes me so well texting wise

Naw you need to get rid of that 1 for 1 texting mentality. You also need to sometimes hunt a girl down they like it.
Also and most importantly, you need to stop being a pussy. Send texts, experiment, lay it on thick (which that is not doing actually).

^ I never do this, I'm being a pussy I see that, time to get in the lab and experiment!!

I have a question though, what did you mean by this: "You ignoring her "arbitrary" question was sidestepping her demand for increased intimacy."
I don't really see it, I've had texts like this conversation many times, so I'm curious how is her "arbitrary question a demand for increased intimacy."

good looks icewhaine on posting this up

ps. I have already learned more from this text message forum, than any text messaging ebook that I've ever read lol.
Shit. I've been so bummed to
Shit. I've been so bummed to not be socially retarded.. But yeah your spot on. I've never been terrible with girls or even texting. But for girls I like or are "out of my league" I have terrible text game.pretty much unless the girl is already attracted or I feel super entitled it doesn't happen naturally. As you can see from this whole thread. Instead of it just happening I have to think about what to send or supplicants which fucks me up.

And def see what your getting at, just havent had it really click yet. I'm going to try to apply those principles and see how I do without this forums specific help for a bit and see how it goes.

-So for this girl even though she's not showing much interest. I'm going to keep momentum. Try to get some longer threads going while simultaneously working towards the meetup.

I'll study some of the older threads more. I've read around a bit but I need to internalize some stuff to get on my own two feet

Just out of curiosity how would you have responded (or anyone else) to that last message?
Ahhhhahaha what the actual
Ahhhhahaha what the actual fuck. I'm so over this girl if she doesn't meetup with me soon

Tnight after 24hrs since my last text I sent her

830 Me: hey pumpkinbutt how are your ailments treating you?

850 Her: I'm almost completely back to normal!

910 Me: You whooped that tumors ass! Time to celebrate!

950 her: celery!!

Me right now: ???? Haha I didn't text that but that's going through my head. What a weirdo. Does she want to start another rhyme war like we had? I have no idea. But I feel like I build some attraction and smash through her shit if I respond right.

Help anyone? Need some ideas asap

Edit: said ill try to do this shit on my own so critique if you please or read for your own entertainment

25 mins later Me: Celery? Oh boy.. I think the tumor is acting up again
Me: I have some good news and bad news

Her: bad first

Me: I didn't even ask which you wanted first!
Few mins later Me: Bad news is your tumor is making your brain say weird things

Her: celery is like celebrate

Me: Whoa it is! They go hand in hand in letters and in functionally. A celebration without celery is like Batman without Robbin

No response. Round and round the toilet bowl I go. I'm going to go masturbate and then start texting the chicks I'm already boning for practice
Buddhagames's picture
Okay man. Manwhore is giving
Okay man. Manwhore is giving you real good advice here. I'm reading this and going, "damn... IM learning a lot here".

Basically- it's like being a lion going after the kill or just sticking to your old, habitual patterns, that have kept you in that "safety" zone of security and comfort. I connect with this a lot cause, for me, going out and drinking, and not really focusing on "being in field" has been that "safety net" for me.

What he's saying is that, because you are kinda witty and have some social intelligence, you can get by. You're normal. You can say something funny and she laughs and that makes you feel good. But this game isn't about making yourself feel good, it's not about getting random lays becuase you were drunk and some girl, who was also drunk, happened to stumble upon you and tell you she wanted to fuck. This game is about being a fucking lion, learning the craft and taking what you fucking want, not what's being given to you on a silver platter- cause that shit just isn't that great most of the time and at your core- you know it's not what you really want. It's just what's comfortable and "feels good" at the moment.

So what you're doing here is you're staying in your comfort zone. You're circling the toilet bowl- this means, that you are hearing this advice, it makes you feel good because it's like, "awesome, I know what the answer is now" and that makes you feel a little better... but then you don't act on it becuase that part is scary- It's scary because the question we're always asking ourselves is, "What if I do all of this and I STILL FAIL?!" Fuck that- You will not fail. And sure, you're not shaking in your boots, it's a subtle type of fear, that guys like you and me (and most people for that matter) aren't even aware of.

Bottom Line- GO FOR THE KILL. Manwhore said it from the very beginning- get sensual (which you never did). She sent you that shit about feeling bad, being in pain. Bitch is literally TELLING YOU that she's the "Damsel in distress, just waiting for her knight in shining armor".... SO GO FOR THE KILL.

Staying in your comfort zone is cool because you get that validation. For me, it meant that I was getting random lays, maybe once a weekend or so, for you (in this particular case) it means you get validation from her laughing at your texts...

But in both cases we're not getting what we REALLY want. Getting what you really want takes balls man. It takes going OUT OF that comfort zone. It means being UNCOMFORTABLE for a little while maybe... But in the long run you will start to get what you REALLY want and that will feel so much better than this bullshit comfort zone because you will be living up to your own standards, instead of the ones that are arbitrarily imposed on you by others.

Practical Application of This:

1. Stay playful BUT PROGRESS THE INTERACTION. You're in a toilet bowl because you're not progressing

2. Do something dangerous- you can keep it playful but also get sensual and ASSUME THE ROLE OF THE MAN. Like that's what we are. We are men. They are women. We lead because we take what we want, not what is given to us. What's given to us is bullshit and it is usually given to us because of some bullshit social conditioning and what the external world feels we deserve. So assume the role of the man and take charge. DOMINATE TEXTING.

3. Lean into your fear. It's okay to be afraid, we all get afraid. The difference between leaders/men and followers/boys is that leaders have that same fear, but leaders take that, recognize it and instantly take action to lean into that fear. They don't run from it. We all have weaknesses- the real men are the people who you see recognizing those weaknesses, recognizing those fears, recognizing their comfort zone and as soon as they recognize it- saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. FUCK THIS. So do it. Be sensual. Assume the role of the man while still being playful and then get the meetup. This is why people say, instead of thinking, "I don't want this", instead you should think, "I do want this"- it's sort of taking this "leaning into fear" concept and making it practical.

4. Don't give up on this girl. She's texting you for a reason. SHES WAITING BRO. Text her till the bitter end and she stops texting back completely.

That was long but that post will resonate with you because it's the truth. It resonates with me and I'm sure it will resonate with others. This isn't just about texting. It's about everything involved with this game, including, and most importantly our lives.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Wow. I'm at work this morning
Wow. I'm at work this morning so I dont have time to give a buddha length reply as type on my phone while shitting but thanks a lot of that summary. Tbh I read it this morning and was like how the fuck have I been making those mistakes with this girl and not leading, acting like a man, etc. after yours and manwhores advice I knew what I had to do but not HOW to do it.

Anyways I thought about the advice and thought about my own reference experience of doing that shit in person. And then without giving it much thought I texted this same bitch this afternoon. She replied soon after and she's been responding the same as she did before. Not much substance and occasionally something unrelated but I'm still leading her towards a meetup.

I asked if she had big plans after work (10pm) and she said

Her: I'm on a two week no plans detox I have given up all my vices

Going to tell her to come on a walk and have a green tea in a park near our houses to detox. No drinking or bars tnight.

But anyways before I even send her that without really trying something inside of me internalized that advice and it's coming out in a way I can't even see. Sounds weird and gay to say but it's true. Maybe it's exactly the same and only my perspective has changed but either way. Awesome
Buddhagames's picture
Alright, I understand. That
Alright, I understand. That advice was pretty theoretical and hokey. It was still good advice by the way ; ).

But here's some practical stuff:

It looks to me like she's showing weakness on purpose. I don't know if she would admit to that, but she's playing the "damsel in distress" card to the HILT!

Why not try something like:

"Aw, I understand beb, you know, my touch has been known to cure more than just the common cold ; )... You're gonna meet me this week for some green tea, puppies and butterflieds and you'll feel all better afterwards : ). "

Something like that... not perfect, but hell- that's the kind of direction you want to be taking this.

Damn. Too late I was editing
Damn. Too late I was editing my post when you posted that. Good stuff and I see what your saying. And I didn't mean too diss your post, it was plenty practical.

Anyways here the full Convo. Gotta play on her damsel in distress more

Edit: here's the full Convo:

Me: 25 degrees out! So nice, what you up to today

Her: Working all day...

Me: Ugh. Samies I've been working harder than an ugly stripper this week. Can't wait for 5pm

Her: can't wait for 10pm

Me: How come big plans after work on a warm thurs night

Her: what??

Me: I should've stayed in school.. *you cant wait to get out cause you have big plans tnight?

Her: I'm on a two week no plans detox I have given up all my vices

Me: That's sweet. Lets go reminiscence in the warm evening with a cup of drink tea. Always good for a detox

...2 hours no response. Try again tomm or sunday aft or send a follow up? Like "hey didn't hear back from you so I made other plans, ttyl" or "plans have changed going to xxxx with some ppl. Tag along if you please
Buddhagames's picture
lmao. Homy- this is my last
lmao.

Homy- this is my last post today, but dude... you're just doing the same shit you always do...

Take a leap. Do something dangerous. Once you get it through your head that you will not get laid with the way you're doing it- you'll realize you got nothing to lose and then maybe you'll start sending some riskier shit.

There is so much value in
There is so much value in this thread it is cumming up my butt and spilling out my ears
Left this for a few days. She
Left this for a few days. She didn't respond to my last text inviting her out and I was away this wknd... Text her this morn. Went well. Vibe and joked around a bit. There is def some attraction here, still can get her out with proper text game.

Me: I texted her name. Like "mannnnnnnwhorrreeeee!!!"
2-3 mins later me: ...hi :)

Her: hi hi hi!

Me: How was your wknd

Her: supermooney and sleeply

Me: Supermoon was awesome. So bright and full you could see the werewolves coming!
Me: Why sleepy though? Still recovering?

Her: yea kind of but lots of work

Me: They make a poor sick girl work crazy hard? So lame. Work is trying to kill me with hours too. We should both quit

Her: I tried! My boss ripped up my two weeks notice and took pictures of me in a park!

Me: Ahhahahaha then you only have three clear options

Her: they are?

Me: Sue your boss for taking creepy pictures of you. Get a good 'getting fired story.' or we could both cut our hours in half if I quit and pretended to be you at your work
Me: We can study parent trap to learn the tricks of the trade

Her: yes I'll be Annie!
Her: you get to peirce my ears

Me: I think I should play Annie. She's the better looking one. But don't worry you get to be a sommelier

Her: it's the accent

Me: Ehh.. Too prude for me. I prefer my girls with a cockney accent if anything

Her: same

Definitely messed it up with that Annie text. Should've played with that ball of playfulness instead of breaking rapport.. Not sure if that's the right word but that second last text from me was unnecessary. And bad recovery..

Oh well. Thinking I'll leave this and reenagage tomm off any one of the playful things we talked about today. Or should I try to keep texting her today? There's a club a bunch of friends are going to tonight so twas thinking of inviting her along. No worries though, I'm bringing other prospects along with the 1-2000 other girls that'll be there ;)
Nothing wrong with the
Nothing wrong with the texting at all. Thought the annie thing was ok. Would leave her alone a couple more days, start the same thing up again and then this time straight up ask her, "ok need an honest opinion.. what kind of sex symbol do you think best describes me."

Something is up here you need to get to the bottom of it, flesh out her thoughts n feelin's here

Cool. What's the theory
Cool. What's the theory behind that one though? If a girl is seemingly playing hard to get, like flaking without making different plans/apologizing or isn't clearly jonesing for my penis but still texts does she mean she wants validation or keeping me on backup supply while fucking other guys?

And then you turn things sexual or get her to qualify herself to you so you can see what the fuck is up?

Does that all sound right? Some other examples of seeing what the fuck are up can include:

"are we going to meetup or should I just delete your number?" saw this on the forum I think. Gives her an ultimatum if she's just wasting your time.

"if we don't get together soon I'm putting single back up on Facebook" used this one on the girl in this thread. I like it a lot. Gives an ultimatum but not in a firm, harsh way. Sometimes they need the previous ultimatum but this one is laced with humour and gets you away with saying that you two are dating and you have other options if she doesn't bite. Awesome.

Manwhores "okay I need an honest opinion, what kind of sex symbol do you think best describes me?" asking for an honest opinion and saying "okay" means over with the playfulness what do you think of me. I can't really think of what a girls response could be whether shes into it or not... Need to field test

And another one I like doing is if I invite them out to a social circle thing I tell her to wear something sexy/cute/hot or tell her I'm picking her up so she knows it's not a friendly thing.

Am I doing this right? Is that the purpose behind manwhores text??
The main purpose is to flesh
The main purpose is to flesh out wtf is actually going on here. The rest of the directions are secondary. But if you were to simply go for it right now it wouldn't work as you guys have too much "stuff" going on right now.

So really all you're doing is creating space, in this case meaning temporal space, reengaging her, and then asking the pertinent questions in a way that fleshes out what the real deal is.

Hey boyos. So that last convo
Hey boyos. So that last convo was tuesday last week.. Oops almost 7 days went by without texting her. Manwhore said to create some space but I might've let a bit of the momentum fizzle out.. Oh well, absence makes the penis grow harder or something like that.

I get what manwhore said in his last post. Too much shit going on now so I was to create some space, reengage and then figure out whats up before I go for the meetup. I was busy all wknd so I couldn't text her but I was about to reengage her today and.. I want to be careful and really learn what manwhore said.

If I reengage with something too playful, playing off the banter we had together earlier all that space I made is gone and I'm right back in it. So I'm thinking instead to open with a simple hey how was your wknd or something to that effect. And then I can lead straight into the texts which would flesh out what the heck is going on... or rather what is going to go on ;)

Manwhores suggestion was "I need an honest opinion.. What sex symbol do you think describes me best?" Would that work and accomplish what we want it to? What other potential texts could be used to 'flesh out whats up?'

Inviting someone on a 1v1 drinks or something usually shows whats going on, but Just inviting her out doesn't work because she flaked on me twice already there might be something else there. Like she has a bf or isn't interested but likes texting me.

To the point:
What opener should I use? One that playfully reengages where we left off or one that keeps the space I've created. How do I lead into the text which "fleshes out whats going on" and what other texts would accomplish that?
Wasn't going to post this but
Wasn't going to post this but it would be nice to cement it somewhere as what not to do.. again.

I reopened with

me: hey annie hope youve brushed up on your parent trap! we need to cut those work hours down asap!

Nothing back. This was two days ago. My mistakes where letting the momentum die out and then reopening with something on par to what we left off with. Had that been the day after or something i think it wouldve been just fine but since it was like a week after I last spoke to her something more real wouldve been sufficient.