Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Falc's a visionary. A true trailblazer gentleman.

He is currently at a speed dating event and in his words, "The girls are all hot except 3... I'm tryna pull but the girls are being pussies"

Speed Dating FTW

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

FTW.
FTW.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Alright niggas, I got matches
Alright niggas, I got matches with 3 of the hottest ones, get it to text and its over for these girls. You get their email, one thing Im wondering is shouldvI just send and email going for the number right away or try and do some rappport shit?
Say something humorous about
Say something humorous about the event then add something like "Well though the thought of having an email buddy really makes my nerdy side tingle, I'm going to have to say no ;) Text me or shoot me your num ### ### ####"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information