Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Got a couple makeouts and one girl came to my door and rejected me.

Blehhh oh well... Gonna meet up with robotboner, katalyst, distant light and baldwin tomorrow. It's gonna be a CRAZY night. Basically, all of the major, going hard pimps and pimpstobe in the city that I know of.

Gonna do a meatpacking run (or possible brooklyn). So if you're heading there tomorrow nigh- Do the usual, Hit me up via PM or text and we may be able to squeeze you in. There's quite a few of us but if you don't have difficult approaching and want to work on your game... I suggest you hit me up. But yeah, I don't want to deal with you if you don't approach//are super weird (don't think this is a problem on this foruM).

Also- Steve.. I texted you bro and got no response. If you're reading this. You're gay and you're still welcome to come out with us tmrw. night.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Lol wow that is going to be a
Lol wow that is going to be a fun fucking night.

Don't worry man. This is a typical occurrence after consolidating and internalizing new information, especially when it's this kind of content. You experience a weird phase right before you hit smooth sailing with your new congruency.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I've got a girl from jr. high
I've got a girl from jr. high who wants me to come down. She's going to be waiting on her knees with her mouth open. If I decide to show not sure yet. Got a lot of work to do I've got 3 students on Sunday and a podcast with a lawyer on Monday and have to straighten out a few more things for Katalyst's text game academy.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Uhh ya. I think its pretty
Uhh ya. I think its pretty obvious which one I went with. That was 17 yrs in the making wtf.

Buddhagames's picture
lmao that's hilarious dude.
lmao that's hilarious dude.

How was it?

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
And yeah it's gonna be a cray
And yeah it's gonna be a cray night. Hopefully all the pieces come together.

I fucked her mouth then her
I fucked her mouth then her vagina. Prematurely ejaculated

Buddhagames's picture
lmfao, organizing a bunch of
lmfao, organizing a bunch of wannabe puas to meet up at a certain time in a certain place is so fucking funny.

Also- have you been in contact with this girl the whole time since your school days or did you randomly reconnect?

Buddhagames's picture
Also- what you said about
Also- what you said about calibrating is really true man. I'm in this sorta weird phase where I'm trying out all this new stuff that was previously totally outside my boundaries.

Like being super firm with girls, or like screaming at them or saying fucked up shit to them or like going for a makeout even if I'm totally unsure if she's even into me or if attraction is even there... ALl this stuff is totally outside my comfort zone but the most important thing for me and for otheres as well is just that we DO IT. That's it, and as you said, the more I do it and get used to it- the more I'll calibrate to it and, eventhough I'm having some stale nights right now, in the long run I'll be a much bigger pimp because I'm pushing the boundaries of what I think is possible and what I feel is "okay" to do.

Which means that, yeah, in the process of learning I'm going to do a lot of shit that actually ISN'T okay... But since I'm not mentally handicapped, my body will recognize that and be like, "Yo homy- that didn't work too well" and over time, the bad will be weeded out and the successful will be internalized.

Like last night, there was this girl who was with this one dude and I just didn't give a fuck. Got her number right in front of him. lmao it was funny cause you could see the dude just in one of those moments of literally just not knowing what to do. She tried walking away a couple times but I would just be like, "HEY. Get the fuck over here" and then she'd come. But obviously, I'm learning so I probably wasn't totally congruent to some of the stuff I was doing so she ended up leaving.

Also, I used the exact same
Also, I used the exact same style of closing game over text that we used on that lmr girl. Seeded it so the first thing that happened was my dick going in her mouth. Punished the fuck out of her (she's seriously attitudal) and then seeded the cock scenario.

Buddhagames's picture
haha solid bump- glad I could
solid bump- glad I could reread that.

And yeah man- that closing game via text is so solid. Science and an art. I'll bump that thread tomorrow at some point.