Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Trying to get out girl from social circle plus phone call Q

2 replies [Last post]
I've choded out a bunch of times with this girl. Just way too much invested in the outcome. So the only one on one I've had with her I blew. Not bad I just didn't escalate. Last time we were out with a bunch of friends I started laying it on. Touching her unnessesarily. Leading her around by her hand and lower back. Teasing. Giving her the "I know something you don't know" look. Etc. she was eating it up. Anyways she's movin back home for a few months and I want to get her out before then to make one last move. If not I think I'm just going to cut contact while she's gone and restart things when she's back since I've choded it up for so long with her. Anyways here's the text Convo we had yesterday:

Her: K I think we might do dinner/drinks at this place called xxxx at xxxx and xxxx

Me: I hate to be sarcastic with you... But it usually helps to know which day your referring too :)

Her: oops. Saturday.

Me: Mmm Asian food.. How many are coming roughly? Carry them to the game in the afternoon to work up an appetite
Me: Plus they have $10 beers!!!

*there was an coed soccer game with our social circle that aft. The bar there has notoriously expensive beer

Her: I have a zillion errands to run and packing to do Saturday. As much as I would love to go to the game.
Her: and it's better than the $15 beers at xxx bar

Me: Umm.........that bar is where we play...
me: Whose going to dinner? I'm going to see if anyone wants to come to the game

*the bars in question where the same place but she's blonde and didn't know

Her: umm.... I'm from out of town?
Her: xxxnames bunch of peoplexxxx I don't know, I'm still thinking of people.
An hour later her: So nevermind. Tomorrow is failing. Xxx has plans and Xxx and xxx can't make it now.

An hour later me: That's cool. I wanted to stay home and cry myself to sleep on a Saturday night anyways

Her: Loser..
Her: I tried! I promise

Me: Trying isn't good enough! Let's do something even If it's just a few of us

Her: I don't know who else is in. Xxxx is for sure. Other then that... Apparently I have no friends!

This morning Me: Clearly you.. Or maybe (friend whose in for sure) offended everyone last wknd. How was the show?

So she didn't seem to enthusiastic to meetup although she didn't write it off. When I made that sarcastic remark to her kinda flaking she qualified herself. "I tried! I promise!" I think I have her a little push after that but then went for the meetup. Did I jump on it too quick? Should I have kept banter and teasing up a bit more? This morning she didn't reply to my text and it's already the afternoon. I made other plans already. She can tag along if she wants but I'm not waiting around for her. We had tentative plans for tnight and it's still in limbo of whether we're meeting up or not so by not replying is she just dicking around with my time and waiting for something better or what?

I won't bother now since I have other plans but in the future if a scenario like this comes up again would it be cool if I text her again to find out about the meetup? What would I send? Or call her to shoot the breeze and ask about tnight? And if she doesn't respond I was looking for manwhores advice about leaving a voicemail in another thread but I couldn't find it. Essentially, talk slow and deep and just bullshit about nothing and leave it at "talk to you later."

One of the golden rules about texting is never send a message twice before she responds. But that's just a guideline so you don't look needy. I noticed manwhore sends two sometimes minutes apart so where do you draw the line for neediness? Is it completely internal? Like if you don't feel needy do whatever and it won't matter?

Sorry for all the questions and theory. But the focus of the post is my meetup attempt
Yes.. completely throw your
Yes.. completely throw your golden rule out the window. Has no bearing at all. I'll be talking to Jeffy and he'll shoot me 4 texts in a row. I regularly write girls novels. Or I harass them just for fun. Yes it depends on your internal bearings but the straight answer is no it doesn't matter at all.

Your texting was pretty sweet. The missing link is.. where's the you and me. You need to get this on track. Send her the security guard text and start seeding a you and me vibe. She'll get the hint. If she doesn't respond to THAT then obviously she's not down, but as you haven't made that clear you can't hold this against her.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
^ thats what I was going to
^ thats what I was going to say

Your like lets go party!!! With bob and jerry and kathrine and jessica and willis.

You need to isolate her. Just you and her. She will probably be like wut at first since this will probably be the first time you hit on her but with some proper game you can do it.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt