Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
52 replies [Last post] [Page 1, 2]
Anonymous
Couldn't post on my old thread, here's an update on what's up:

MW gave me the roleplay idea of robbing the hotel with her, here's the last few convo messages:

Me: by that you mean you want to be my back up? (she said something retarded with bad grammar)
Her: i mean im gonna be late and don't start without me.
Me: k but you're getting a smaller cut for tardiness! what time's good for u
Me: don't disappoint me by not responding, i plan to buy my own hotel with this money. And possibly hire you :P
Her: don't worry by that time i will be most known strict tax officer and ruin your bussines ;)
Me: whatever, be at oxford circus station by 9. Bring the catwoman outfit or don't come at all ;) (originally told her to bring rope, night vision goggles and a catwoman outfit)

2 hours later

Me: Fuck you i'm going solo. Maybe i'll send you a postcard from Jumala city!
Me: Jurmala* (i fucking hate typos but she probably wouldn't even know what i'm talking about without the correction - she's latvian so that's why i picked this location)

No reply since, this bitch avoids anything to do with meeting up like the plague - she's well into the roleplay though...

What now?
Same problem the rest of the
Same problem the rest of the guys are having with that out of touch humor. You can't actually plan a date using a roleplay you have to bring it back down to earth. What did you think was going to happen? She was going to show up in a catwoman costume?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Andre (not verified)
lol yeah i realized that the
lol yeah i realized that the roleplay has run its course, but i'm kinda struggling to 'bring it back down to earth' right now without normal conversation seeming boring. Bear in mind that she doesn't even appear as 'online' on facebook, so it's like every message counts as chode as that fucking sounds.

how about i send her this message tomorrow, "All this hotel talk has gotten me thirsty - let's go for drinks tonight and try not to mention 'hotel heist' for five minutes. Comprende?"
Cut out the meetup part you
Cut out the meetup part you need to re earn that.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Andre (not verified)
cool, just sent her something
cool, just sent her something normal this time, she likes robbie williams so i wrote

Me: oh lord, i think i've got a mancrush for robbie williams whenever he sings 'feel real love'. It's been on repeat all week.This is scary, should i see a doctor??

just gonna explore different conversational threads and seed that meet up given the right opportunity.
Decent text solid plan.
Decent text solid plan.

Andre (not verified)
yep, can't see her replying
yep, can't see her replying to this one, she might be offended after i said "fuck you" in the text above in the original post - albeit playfully.

i'm out of ideas on what to do with this one, perhaps it would be better to lay off and find new blood? The last 3 messages have been from me over facebook, that's really gay, i don't know whether i should persist and if i do, is it best to use something from the text database?
Andre (not verified)
Browsing these forums daily
Browsing these forums daily is fucking AWESOME cause it's a goldmine.

I saw Bluntz thread on the 'Ultimate message to send a girl on POF' - instantly i thought this could be applied for facebook and voicemail (ever seen the Jeffy show where he leaves voicemails for girls singing heart wrenching Journey songs and ends it by calling them a dork lol)

Did the same thing on hotel hottie's facebook:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ahYsjEPrJ9

gay as fuck but girls love mindless self amusement - her and her friend 'liked' it, she commented with "That was cool!!! :D"

maybe it's time for operation 'normal' conversation to get that meet up sorted.

I blasted several hotties with similar messages on Myyearbook (a lot of 16-21 chicks) but no replies...weird, i was almost certain i'd get some responses lol
Buddhagames's picture
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04pSqhI
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04pSqhIxbWX

This shit is dope man.

Wanted to add two things to what I said in that recording- It could be cool to do the whole over the top thing but you might want to practice it a bit and make it something real high quality.

1. If you know the girl, it'd be cool to leave that exact message you left on here. My main point was for random girls that don't know you, it may be a little scary lmao.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Andre (not verified)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0R21xHN
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0R21xHNLGvq

it's pretty addictive :)

I get your point man, gonna tone it down in some of the messages ill shoot girls in the future - this one in particular worked cause she already had a feel of my character. Just like in person pickup it's gotta be honed.
Buddhagames's picture
lmao, SUPER addictive. Yeah-
lmao, SUPER addictive.

Yeah- see, I actually got a totally different impression of you based on that last recording than I did for the first. You were much more chill or whatnot, which I can see how that may be kinda "boring" or whatever for the girl to listen to and might not have that same SHOCK value that the first one has. But, I think that if it's combined with humor and some variety in the tone, it could work super well.

But yeah, I think that probably the best approach is to combine the two in some way. Cause you def. bring up a few solid points about something super fun and out there and spontaneous and I think that's cool. But at the same time, I think that you can combine that with the same chilled out style you might use for a voicemail.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Andre wrote: I blasted
Andre wrote:

I blasted several hotties with similar messages on Myyearbook (a lot of 16-21 chicks) but no replies...weird, i was almost certain i'd get some responses lol

Not to sound like a creeper even tho I am.. myyearbook has a bunch of teenagers on it? Do your.. "normal" facebook friends see your activities on it? lol

Andre (not verified)
I don't have any of my
I don't have any of my 'normal' facebook friends on myyearbook, so it's all good - i'm 18, so i'm well within the age range too lol

i've got a problem with being too hasty with girls by taking the bait as soon as i get a bit of validation; i shot said girl a message an hour or two after: "I sing like an angel :) i'm challenging you to a singing contest on the phone - i'll understand if you ain't man enough for it!"

i really have to start thinking before i act :/
I don't think that's
I don't think that's necessarily a bad text.. why do you think so?

Andre (not verified)
Probably cause there was no
Probably cause there was no response, she's very wriggly this one - i might send her a casual recording sorta like buddha suggested, diss her lightheartedly and show her my 'normal' side that way instead of bombarding her with facebook messages lol

Usually i would've moved on by now and focused on new numbers, but i'm running low right now.

Manwhore, any advice on getting back on a chick's sweet side once they think you're a dick over text (i.e. i met up with this girl months ago, went really well, she's been busy with her phD, so i've kept momentum through text. I said something stupid to which she got offended, and further buried it by following up with a poor response - this was 2 weeks ago, if you want more details i'll put it in another thread)
Andre (not verified)
weird. I commented on one of
weird.

I commented on one of her posts where her grammar was fucked, and corrected her typo then she posts back and seems like everything's back to normal.

Then I just wrote, "learn to build better vocabulary ;)" - she's got her occupation as a 'builder' on facebook
Let me know if that works out
Let me know if that works out for ya. Never been able to insult a girl's inteligence and still get laid lol

Andre (not verified)
Manwhore wrote:Let me know if
Manwhore wrote:
Let me know if that works out for ya. Never been able to insult a girl's inteligence and still get laid lol

lol she 'liked' what i said on facebook - and it came across as more of a tease than an insult methinks

So technically i'm back in, i'm wondering what i should say next - fucking up then getting back on their sweet side gets boring fast, so no more stupid bullshit.
Ah true. Could have sworn
Ah true. Could have sworn this was the girl you kept inviting out over facebook. So many damn girls now I have to keep track of YOUR guys' lol.

Andre (not verified)
Manwhore wrote:Ah true. Could
Manwhore wrote:
Ah true. Could have sworn this was the girl you kept inviting out over facebook. So many damn girls now I have to keep track of YOUR guys' lol.

Yep, that's the one. She went cold anytime i hinted at the 'number' or a 'meetup', probably cause i seemed too eager in the convo.

It's sounds a bit gamey, but the fact that i 'put her down' kinda seems to have restored the power dynamics some more; whadaya think i should follow up with next?
Sick-Cunt's picture
Andre judging from your texts
Andre judging from your texts on other threads I believe you are getting better. So I believe in you to fix this. I had a similar situation with a girl on facebook a long time ago. She went cold when I tried getting her number but stayed friendly (liking shit, commenting, etc). Not really sure what would work best since first you would have to understand what the problem is. Might aswell try though.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Andre (not verified)
Thinkin about saying
Thinkin about saying tomorrow

"Hey, can you get me some ice cream before the sun hides itself again, if you pick my favorite i'll marry you - vegas style" (just started to get sunny in the UK and has been raining for a long time)

might post it on her wall instead of inbox, cause there's like 5 messages in a row from me on that shit lol
Sick-Cunt's picture
Fuck her wall, thats for
Fuck her wall, thats for friends.

Would take it a bit slower
Would take it a bit slower mang. It's like.. you get/recover an INCH with her, and boom you're chasing her to meet up. I don't know I could be wrong. Link to first thread on this?

Sick-Cunt's picture
Get her comfortable talking
Get her comfortable talking to you first then go for the meetup later

Andre (not verified)
yep, i hear you guys. Here's
yep, i hear you guys.

Here's the old thread: http://www.manwhore.org/forum/node/313
Andre (not verified)
shot a casual message
shot a casual message instead

"sheesh, i was lookin through some old essays of mine from school and almost fainted cause of all the spelling mistakes. I'm such a hypocrite! what 16 year old spells 'which' as 'witch'. Lol" - i made it all up but for the sake of creating a convo i said this anyway
Andre (not verified)
This girl is a player - i've
This girl is a player - i've been getting my game on with other chicks but i even gave this girl an ultimatum and she's still wriggly.

Me: "Eh, should i delete you off facebook and change my status back to single? Facebook is gay, a lativian pen pal is gayer."
Her: "ahaha not sure about fb and Latvians, but i am perfect!"
Me: "perfect? Not with that big ego of yours and bad grammar skills ;) if we saw each other again it wouldn't go well; our egos would collide.."

maybe i should've just plainly replied, "I'm serious, you're about to be defriended."
Sick-Cunt's picture
U didnt give her an ultimatum
U didnt give her an ultimatum because of how much you changed it around. Had lots of wiggle room. But yea that girl is getting annoying. Keeps responding but neglects your advances.

Buddhagames's picture
Don't bring up a girls ego
Don't bring up a girls ego like THAT. It's the wrong way to talk about it. Comes across like your but hurt that she was being a meannie to you.

Can't you guys literally SEE these balls of energy that are created in these conversations... Like you guys actually get the opportunities a lot... I fuck this shit up all the time, but the energy is there to be molded and played with and shot back at them... take that "perfect" comment and build the ball, make it grow- take it, own it, change it slightly and throw it back at her- with a SLIGHT challenge hidden in there.

You gotta start recognizing the ball of energy (it's so much easier in text than in person) and literally be playing with it, just molding it and growing it and shrinking it and throwing it back and forth... it's what she's doing and it gets really fun and it's how that fun energy is created and moved forward.

Like don't you see hiow that "ego" comment after the "perfect" comment, just was like yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah bbbbbbbbbbbbbllllehhhhhhhhh iudshfiuisiuds

the ego comment is the bbbbbbbbbbbbbllllleehhehhhhhhhh ahdfiooisj part just a total killer.

Oh and you want to talk about an ultimatum... yo homy you gotta be willing to sack up and go fucking HARD with that shit... manwhore told me to send somethin like, "Unless you shut your mouth and behave like a good girl, I'm never going to talk to you ever again" .... it was something like that lmao... it was scary as shit to send but it fucking worked...

Gotta be able to send shit like that.

Andre (not verified)
shit, i so see how that
shit, i so see how that 'perfect' comment could have been manipulated to my advantage.

"Perfect? Not unless you're able to make me a sandwich blindfolded in 30 seconds flat. Can you handle that?", i was in some chode reactive mindset without knowing it - that's the worst state of mind to being, when you're not even really butthurt at the chick but you send a message which makes you seem like you are.

Think i might use buddha's line.
Andre (not verified)
lol she deleted me off FB
lol she deleted me off FB after i said buddha's line

"Unless you shut your mouth and behave like a good girl, I'm never going to talk to you ever again", i must've come across real aggressive. I knew it should've been calibrated but i lost patience with the chick, couldn't be bothered to filter this shit and sent her the above line which was a dealbreaker.
Lol shit dood. Buddha just
Lol shit dood. Buddha just finished saying how you guys were playing with a ball of energy and then you smashed it with that text that came from nowhere... She didn't reply yet and you sent her some harsh text. Why are you hammering her? Why are you getting impatient cause she didnt reply in only one day? Buddha didn't say to use that line now, just an example of what an ultimatum looked like. It was really inappropriate to use in this context. Well you lost this girl and it's a good thing. Use this loss as a lesson and leverage to help you with the next one.
Buddhagames's picture
lmao... yeahhh, sorry that
lmao... yeahhh, sorry that advice should not have been said, I should have realized what you were gonna do with it. Sorry bout that bud...

you gotta realize, that when I sent that text to the girl I was texting at the time, I had MASSSSSIVVVEEEE investment from her. Like she was texting me 3-4 times in an hour period when I didn't respond...

Andre (not verified)
yh weird thing about it was
yh weird thing about it was that i knew exactly what i was doing - it's kinda like how you're playing a sports game, it starts to go shitty, you get frustrated and just get yourself in trouble by fowling the opposition cause you can't be bothered to play anymore.

i've learned some lessons from this anyway, thanks guys
Buddhagames's picture
yeah bud. it's called self
yeah bud. it's called self sabotage. I do it all the time.

I think it happens because of a very unclear intent. The more clear you are in your intent, the less you will sabotage yourself.

This is something I have been observing in myself for a little while now and what I've noticed is the following:

There are two competing intentions.

1. We have an underlying driving force to move away from pain and towards pleasure

2. We have an incredibly passion to succeed at whatever it is we want to do

But here's the thing, we're so focused on AVOIDING pain, that we phrase shit in the wrong way. We think, 'I don't want to get rejected" instead of, "I want to approach women" ... So what happens is that contradictions arise and we don't know how to deal with them.

So, becoming clear in your intent is, and this has been repeated so many times, but once you actually get it, it becoems so clear... Intent is simply knowing what you DO want, not knowing what you DO NOT want. When you become focused on what it is you DO want. All the other shit drops away. There are no more contradictions because the avoidance of pain is no longer part of the equation. In fact, the pain and suffering develops meaning... It has a purpose.

It's why so many billionaires die, entirely alone and lonely on their deathbed. It's because they didn't realize what they actually wanted out of life but because their INTEnT was to get money, they succeeded at it, at all costs. So naturally, everything else was sacrificed... it's the nature of having seriously hardcore intent.

So the self sabotage is our way of avoiding pain and regaining control of the situation so that we can move back to our comfort zone. But when you become clear in your intent, you will not sabotage yourself because you will realize that the pain and suffering serves a purpose, it is part of achieving your goal and so you will not need to sabotage yourself.

i'm working on this, with myself. Understanding what's going on inside of you is really huge.

Andre (not verified)
Sounds about right, buddha.
Sounds about right, buddha.

From my understanding of that and putting it into the context of this thread, i was basically finding any reason for this girl to finally 'reject' me and this became my intent. Maybe if i stayed positive, kept punching through walls and made my intent to 'arouse her enough into submission' it would've happened eventually.

It kinda tinkles me that i invested in her for a month, but its nothing compared to dudes who have a LTR with their girlfriend, then she gets drunk and sucks a dick then it feels like years down the drain.

You live and learn
I'm pretty sure you can never
I'm pretty sure you can never stop working on being clear in your intent. Even when I think I'm clear and focused soon enough bugs become noticeable and most of the time its because I had competing intentions...

Just today I realized a major sticking point of mine. Cold approaching in a club I have really clear intent. Attractive lady. Want to touch. 100% outcome independence too because I could care less of what any stranger thinks of me and there are other attractive ladies around. I usually do pretty good.

But in a social circle situation or around friends of friends I usually sabotage myself. It actually came too me when I read in buddhas jersey field report when he made out with that chick in front of all her friends. I could've done that if it was cold approach and I wouldn't have seen any of those people again.. but lets say I'm with my social circle. Theres a bunch of dudes there competing for similar chicks. Some are my friends others aren't. If I make a move on girl a, it might ruin my chances with girl b. I don't want unnecessary drama. I don't want to fuck up any relationships with my friends, it could mean cutting off potential girls in the future. I don't want to get rejected from a friend or even friend of a friend because of fear they're going to spread bad shit about me. I don't want a bad rep. If I make a move on a random chick and shes not down I can kick her the fuck out of my car, but if the same shit happens with a friend then holy crap.. it would get around and be embarrassing.

Like no wonder I fail so hard with social circle chicks! Like manwhore said I have pretty good social awareness, if I were a complete retard he would just be like "durrr... boobs" molest the girl and not care what she thinks. But I'm so friggen attuned to social dynamics that I'm running all the scenarios in the background which fucks me royally. I need to focus on what I want and dealing with that stuff after if and when it does come up.

Anyways bring it back to the thread.. I'm not clear in my intent around certain girls. I want to get with them but I'm also trying to save face if things don't go the way I want. Fuck that 100% or nothing. So applying this in practical terms. A few weeks ago I posted a thread here of a text convo with a girly friend. I was trying to get her out before she went away on a several month vacay. MW and I think sick cunt said my texting was good.. but missing the you and me dynamic. I was basically inviting her out as a friend and not really showing my sexual intent. Which is true. I do invite her out socially cause shes a friend.. but on this particular day I was trying to hook up with her before she went away.. Her and her friend invited me and a few others out there too visit. If I go I want it to be really clear whats going to go down because I'm not going as one of her orbiter friends. So the texting and maybe webcaming that'll go down between now and then will show my intentions of going out there. None of this trying to save face or toeing the line of sexual innuendo. Eww. Fuck that.
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, man, live and learn,
Yeah, man, live and learn, absolutely.

You probably also hated the fact that you weren't in control of the situation, so without even thinking about it- you took control back in the only way you felt you could... As you said, you knew when you were sending the text that it wasn't a solid one to send, but you probably wanted to take control back and so you did it by sending a text that you knew would get that response. Could be wrong, but that sounds like what's going on here....

Self sabotage, most of the time, is about a fucked up need for control of our surroundings.

Also- haha I don't actually know what I'm talking about... this is all just stuff I notice in myself, so if I'm projecting here, feel free to let me know. But I kinda just look in myself and then assume that most people, are in general, pretty similar to me and go through the same shit, in some way or another... so I tend to assume that the shit I go through can help others as well.

Andre (not verified)
yh don't worry you're on the
yh don't worry you're on the right track, it was probably an attempt at me regaining some degree of power by choosing to 'sabotage' myself.

It makes me think of how i conduct myself in set - like you wish your brain could be this little Yoda who guides you every step of the way, but you've gotta fuck up time and again until success becomes a reflex action, and you've reached your goal without even noticing.

Just wish i figured out a way of romping this gal in the hotel during the hotseat lol
Buddhagames's picture
Failure is how you realize
Failure is how you realize what you're doing wrong. You fail and then you go, "Well wtf did I do" then you mull it over and after a little bit you go, "Oh... I get what I was doing" then when you realize what you're doing it's easy to stop cause you can just cut the mental chatter off before it gains traction.

Haha i love this forum and
Haha i love this forum and how this small community of guys exchange ideas without the idiocy of RSD. I think manwhore should close registration...we have enough with us seven regulars here. LOVE reading this stuff.
Buddhagames's picture
haha! nah man. more people
haha!

nah man. more people will make it so much better. Cause like with more people comes more of an opportunity to learn.

Plus- this is a great way for people to actually PAY manwhore for his services, that's what this is about guys. Manwhore puts a ton of effort into this to help us but the man needs to live, so the more people, the better for us but also it's important for manwhore, cause that way he can eat food and continue to fuck bitches : )

At the very least, we should all be signing up for his membership. 20 bucks a month... and the quality is amazing.

Andre (not verified)
On the subject of clear
On the subject of clear intent, i'm gonna focus on what i find sexy in the chick or what she says to me and just verbalize it.

Lately i've been hitting on hotter and hotter girls, so i find it easier to unconsciously play the 'friend' frame out of fear of rejection. I'm just gonna sharpen my intent with stupid sexual misinterpretations and random comments about what i find sexy about the situation or her.

i.e. with the hotel chick at the hotseat i could've asked her: "do you have a key to a spare room? lets trash it, party like some rockstars and do something crazy that we'll never forget.."

i could've even sent that as one of my FB messages, shit...it sucks how your intent usually lines up once the interaction's dead and gone.
Sick-Cunt's picture
If I wasnt a 16 year old cunt
If I wasnt a 16 year old cunt I would gladly buy the manwhore membership. Dont like reading RSD forums much since its mostly shit inner game always being posted.

Andre (not verified)
Sick-Cunt wrote:If I wasnt a
Sick-Cunt wrote:
If I wasnt a 16 year old cunt I would gladly buy the manwhore membership. Dont like reading RSD forums much since its mostly shit inner game always being posted.

Same here, except i'm 18 - definitely getting that membership when everything is in order
whats your age have to do
whats your age have to do with the membership? also isn't that sucker closed for now?

is it problems with mooonay? if so get a damn job.. kids these days
Sick-Cunt's picture
icewahine wrote:whats your
icewahine wrote:
whats your age have to do with the membership? also isn't that sucker closed for now?

It aint the money, its how will I get the money to manwhore. Pretty sure my parents wouldnt be eager to have me sending $20 a month to a guy named manwhore with their credit card.

Sick-Cunt wrote:icewahine
Sick-Cunt wrote:
icewahine wrote:

It aint the money, its how will I get the money to manwhore. Pretty sure my parents wouldnt be eager to have me sending $20 a month to a guy named manwhore with their credit card.

Exactly....especially not after last time.
Sick-Cunt's picture
^ lmao
^ lmao

krispy's picture
haha. dude you can get online
haha. dude you can get online banking at 16. pretty certain i had it. i'm thinking of getting this membership. is it open to people outside of the us and does anyone have any details as to what exactly it entails?