Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

**FR** Opps - Virgin's first kiss - to fuck or not to fuck?

7 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Ok boys, Here's an excerpt from FR on Saturday. Now this one needs a little consideration.

"I see a tall hottie in a cute black dress named Lindsey. She's tall and I go in and give her direct eye contact. I can tell she's not comfortable because she won't let me pull her in. I say "Who are you" and she says I can't tell you. I SLOWLY break this girl down. Were semi dancing and I notice when I do something fun and silly she becomes more comfortable to look at my eyes which turns her on. As I gain more and more eye contact she blurts out "What's your name?" I say Timmothy Mcgreggor the third because she wouldn't tell me her name. We both laugh. I pull her in and we dance for a bit. I decide it's time to isolate. As I get her near the wall I realize her friend has latched on to her arm. She says "I have to protect her" I tell her "It's cool, we'll be two minutes" and pull her to the closest wall. I can see in my peripherals that the friend is standing there awkwardly by the table. We talk and I find out she's training for the Olympics. Sweet 19 year old dreams! Her second time out was last Saturday and she never drinks. I move hands down to her waste and have my back against the wall so she feels comfortable. I catch her friend getting chatted up by some dude so I slide my hands down to her ass. I notice she keeps looking back at her friend seeing it it's "alright." I try to ease this by saying "Girl! Aren't you independent" She says "ya." So I say "Why are you looking back at your friend!" She says "Shes here to protect me." In my head I'm thinking that makes no fucking sense so I move on. I chat about how awesome my life is for a bit and she gets sucked right in. I position her hands under my shirt behind my back. I keep moving her hair behind her ear. I ask her "how do I know you're a real person"...here's a test. That calvin harris "close to you" song comes on. I ask her where the line "I wear my heart up on my sleeve" came from. She doesn't know so I say Shakespeare. She starts qualifying herself like crazy after that because she thinks I don't think she's a real person lol. This is a really retarded way to flip the frame on you being a club guy. It's flipped that she's the club girl trying to prove to YOU that the interaction is real. Works sometimes...other times it sounds retarded and I laugh. I slam her against the wall and put my knee between her legs. She let's it slip that she's never done this before and very new. HINT VIRGIN. I see the other boy has isolated her friend to the bar. I make my move like a snake and slickly lean in to kiss her softly. She says she's never kissed a boy...oh damn! Making magic tonight boys. I put my forehead on her and tell her I want to give her a real kiss. I put my one hand behind her neck and pull her in. We make out for a lil. I put her hand on my dick and say "Look what you did!" She laughs and is super turned on. She has an amazing little ass. Goes without saying for all that training she does. I think she said she trains 11 times a week. She's getting super clinging saying "You have to call me tomorrow" and "we need to hang out again" I grab her number. I position her so I'm in front blocking her and tell her that her friend can never know. I get a little messed up in the back of my head knowing that she was a virgin. I love the fact that the girl that gave me my first real kiss and also destroyed me was here tonight. Funny how that works? Anyways I tell her I'm heading to the bathroom. I see no one on the second floor and walk back down to the main dance floor. She finds me but Rich drops in and says it's time for street game. I've hit on everyone here so I agree and tell Lindsey I'm leaving."

Talked to a buddy of mine and he said he'll never fuck a virgin again because the last one literally stalked him outside of his apartment for weeks when he cut her off. Wondering if you guys have any experience in this field? I've got some solid text game going on her atm and I'm pretty certain I can get a meetup.

Cheers,

Steve
Uhh you already know the
Uhh you already know the answer mang ;)

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Steve (not verified)
I guess never be the first or
I guess never be the first or the last. No cherry popping for me.
No you fuck her mang.
No you fuck her mang.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Steve (not verified)
Err what. Sounds like I'm
Err what. Sounds like I'm inviting some serious drama into my life.

Maybe I'm not in the right headspace right now. I have a question for you. I've had a good fuckbuddy for around 9 months. She was the first "hot girl" I fucked since learning game and the only one that I really kept around. I framed it from the start as I don't condone neediness and don't want a serious relationship. We had a very blunt talk about this 5 months in where I specially said I'm not looking for something serious. I'm well aware that girls backward rationalize shit like this as "he'll want to date me sooner or later" and other nonsense.

So since then I've gone off and fucked a whole bunch of girls, some a few times, some just once. Never fucked with my head..while except the first one or two after. Then I fucked that stunner and it looks like she's sticking around. Not only that but I have a lot more chemistry than with the first girl. For whatever reason my minds spinning about how I'm stringing her on and should cut her loose because it's just going to be more painful as time goes on. I really do care about the first girl and don't want to see her get too hurt. At the same time I realize that it's not going to get anymore serious than it is. Thinking I should just have another blunt conversation with girl 1 and be like "hey we're not perfect for each other and I don't see us making it in the long haul, but let's hang out until such time as one of us changes heart." Maybe just newbie problems but any advice would greatly help. Thanks dude.
These emotions you're reading
These emotions you're reading into these girls are actually a reflection of your own emotions. Fine don't fuck her, let someone else.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Fuck her u cunt
Fuck her u cunt

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Steve (not verified)
Thanks for the advice dude.
Thanks for the advice dude. Analyzing my own emotions I totally see what I'm doing. Being upset, anxious, and worried translated into a shitty date. I got shit tested hard by the girl I'd been seeing for 9 months because I was behaving differently. Failed miserably but w/e. I've set my standard and if she wants to walk away she can.