Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Manwhore And Other Text/Online Game Experts GTFIH!

4 replies [Last post]
I know I haven't made a name for myself so take what I say with a grain of salt. I see way too many posts here where guys are looking for a specific response certain situations, which is cool but doesn't really help the individual learn how to deal with situation if it arises again. Some come back again and again asking for more responses. They're just looking for an answer to this or that. In my opinion, this relates back to pick-up itself. The way text game is now is like how pick-up was a few years ago. Just routine after routine and nothing being internalized. Nothing NATURAL. Just creating a shell. So, since this is a forum of pimps and dudes that are actually cool as fuck, I say we revolutionized the game of text. I say Manwhore and other experts at the game of text now install PRINCIPLES to text game.
I want us to become textgame naturals. Not only will it force us to use creativity but the principles behind it will stick with us to a point where we don't depend on the creativity of others.

Hopefully, Manwhore and the rest of the community is behind me on this.

I like to see everyone that's good at text game give their 2 cents. After around 2 pages, I'll make a thread about the principles with the approval of the community and Manwhore. Lets make this happen boys.
Sick-Cunt's picture
I agree.i believe ive already
I agree.i believe ive already mentioned this but nothing was done really. There are a few principles so far already though

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

It's in the works fellas.
It's in the works fellas. I've been kicking my own ass over this for a couple weeks now thx to Katalyst.

You guys have to understand the creative/development process going on over here. My brain is in overdrive. I'm actually taking brain enhancement training to get sharper for all this.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, I think the general
Yeah, I think the general principles are out there. There are a lot of guys on here who, while not experts by any means, certainly have their moments. I mean, just off the top, some of the general stuff I've learned, in no particular order:

1. Playful//Accusatory- most importantly with regards to an initial text or a text of reengagement
2. Roleplay- This is something that I've found to be very useful, both for in-person game and text game. Specifically, we've discussed it's use with regards to setting up a date, initiating convos through POF, OkCupid etc,
3. Don't overdo it- the playful/accusatory/cockyfunny stuff is all good for ITS PURPOSE... Very important, especially when going for a meetup to always bring the conversation back into the realm of reality and make sure that both parties involved are aware of what's actually going down.
4. Be interactive- Sending links/pictures is a great way to reengage/peek interest
5. Make your interaction part of her routine: Get her used to texting you on a consistent basis
6. Don't trip on overtexting//"texting rules": These do not exist.

Those are just a few, off the top. They aren't general principles by any means but they are certainly general enough that we can start to take them and apply them to a variety of situations. The thing is that the "principles" of text game, as far as I can tell, are the same as in-person game. It's just a different way of applying it all and kinda manifests itself differently.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
7. Variety: Don't always send
7. Variety: Don't always send the exact same length of text// number of texts. Vary that shit. Send her a paragraph one time and then the next hit her with a one word response. Send two or three in a row and then don't respond for a while etc...
- This stuff sounds super contrived and "gamey" but this isn't the kind of stuff you should be doing intentionally, it should be developed such that you're just being as natural and authentic as possible in your text game and this means not tripping out over bullshit rules etc. It means you don't give a shit if you send 3 texts in a row...

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."