Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
19 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
So my buddy was driving back from upstate and had a bunch of shit in his car that he needed help unloading, so I told him I'd go over and help him. I get there, we unload everything and we end up chiling for a while. I did sip on 2 coronas and a small glass of some really fucking dilicious fruity wine that he picked up from a winery, while I was there (about 4 hours total probably)- so just full disclosure there.

Anyway- after a while, he tells me that he got a model for the movie/commerical he's producing for Prada. He shows me pictures of this girl. She's smoking hot. Classic model look. She works for Ford modeling agency in the city, 5'10, brunette, TIGHT body. Overal nails. Anyway- he tells me how she's staying at his place for a while and that she's cruising over in a bit. Didn't really think much of it at the time, was watching SNL and chiln out.

Anyway- after a litlte while she shows up. I'm on the phone with my dad (In the process of building up a relationship that just wasn't ever there. So this is really cool for me) so when she says hello, I kinda ignore her for a bit. Get off the phone with my dad, get up and immediately introduce myself. I already can tell I'm on. I have that sorta half cocky grin, like I got a secret and it's realllll funny, but only to me. Hold the handshake for slightly longer than normal then drop the hand away, while still holding the eye contact. I head over to the kitchen, grab a seat and just chill back, put my arm around the chair next to me and lean back. We're all talking.

My buddy is a pretty gnarly natural. Usually just absolutely outguns me. Usually, my friends. Usually....

That's def. one of the things that can be frusterating about my game. It's so sporadic, which for me, is yet another indicator of greater underlying issues with regards to my emotional stabliity. Like when it's on.. I spit mother fucking fire out of my ass and half the time I don't even know I'm doing it. But its just so sporadic, It's a feeling like I don't have control over when this side of me comes out- and THAT'S the issue to be addressed.

Anyway- we're talking and I'm talking out of my ass. Give like a 10 minute story about my best friend's "Hero Goldfish" (True story btw- one of the craziest things I've witnessed in my time alive on this planet). My best friend from back home got a fucking carnival goldfish in a bag filled with water in third grade and that damn goldfish lived, literally, until a year ago when he was forced to flush it down the toilet because he couldn't take it with him to school anymore. Mother fuckin fish lived for a month, without food, while my buddy went home and left it all alone, back at school, with nobody to feed it. Apparently it just ate like leftover food residue from the tank while my buddy was gone. Anyway- I'm cracking up while telling this story cause it truly is one of the funniest things ever... she's dieing of laughter, my buddy is bent over laughing.

Tell another like 10 minute story about how fucked up of a child I was, but to me, it's all sort of funny so I tell it in a high value way, completely unapollogeticaly and just holding eye contact with her the whole tiem. Pausing to think and not deviating that damn eye contact.

My buddy tells a couple stories and I actually think he got kinda threatened by me cause at certain points he tried to lightly tool me and sorta establish himself as the "leader" of us two. Didn't bother me, he's a good dude and I know that it wasn't something he was doing intentionally, cause he's that kind of dude where that is just the type of shit he does. But at the same time, I was spittin fire out my ass, so I just handled it gracefull and told him to kindly, fuck off. I remember at one point he said something and I just looked at him and in a half-joking, but also half-seriosu way was just like, "Fucking... Dick" and then just held eye contact with him and then the girl takes my side and that "nourshing" side of her kicks in...

But I didn't want that to last, so I just cut from that moment and started talking about how one of the things I have yet to do that I really want to do is go see a Yankees game. Seeding the date- without even thinking about it. When it's on, it's on but the difficulty is bottling this up and being able to channel it more consistently.

My buddy goes to take a piss and she grabs her phone and is like, "my mom.. .so cute" and is like, "She just texted me that she's concnerned" and I tell her, "Just respond with, 'I've been kidnapped by batman and he wants you to know that he's taking care of me"... she bursts out laughing... cut to some comfort and start talking about how great my relationship with my mom is and how I respect her for being such a strong, caring person etc... Holding eye contact the whole time, and I knew it hit something cause her entire face relaxed and when she responded her tonality had totally shifted. It was like everything about her in that moment, reflected a shift in the interaction. I'm not that great at this stuff so I can't tell you what exactly was going on here, but I was at least aware enough to recognize that SOMETHING had clicked.

My buddy comes back and we're all chattin it up. I'm raggin on her for random shit. Like going to an all girls school and being a good little christian gal. lmao at some point my buddy makes a joke about me being in a sex addicts rehab clinic... I take this and just reframe it and throw this combined powerball of energy right back at the girl. Basically just ignoring the fact that my buddy had said this and basically just owned it, made it my own with some slight tweeks and threw it at her and with some serious eye contact and was just like, "Yeah, so you better watch out- I've been known to relapse around certain girls" and just kept that eye contact and coy little smile...

She didn't even say anything, I could tell the tension was biulding. That ball of energy hit her right where it counts, right in her tight little box.

At this point, I start thinking logisitics. I decide that the pull for tonight was sorta out of the quesiton, so as we're all laughing, I just get up and tell her I have to go. Say bye to my buddy and as I'm walking past her, she holds out her hand and is like, "I really want to go see a Yankees game while I'm in the city"... I turn to her and say, "Give me your number, I'll shoot you a text and we'll figure it out for this week"... she gives the number immediately.

And I leave. Didn't get the fuck and honestly, I probably have a really distorted view of how everything was going down. But when I'm in the zone like this, that's just sort of how it all appears to me. Everything is sort of slowed down a little and ltitle things stand out ot me and maybe a lot of what I thought was going on in her was just me proejcting myself onto her, but I think that as long as this shit is positive, it actually is just part of that "dilluted confidence" that I know tyler has talked about at times.

Anyway- so maybe some of you will read this and be like, "Yo, why are you friends with that dude, seems like you guys are kinda competitive and he was trying to tool you or whatever" ... the fact is that he's a natural. He wasn't TRYING to do anything and I didnt try and project onto his actions, any sort of insecurity I had about the situation.

But THIS is why we're friends. As I'm walking home I get a text, and it's from my buddy and all it says is, "Well played, Sir". I respond with a smiley face and that's it. No but hurt feeligns, no unhealthy tension. We both knew what was up and this dude is cool because he gets way more girls than me and I think he actually kinda thinks it's cool that I go toe to toe with him, despite being, admittadly, much less attractive than him. I know, at times, I think it's kinda cool. So yeah, we're competitive but it's all in good fun and if there's ever a girl that one of us REALLY wants, it's always made pretty clear and I'm not about to step on the dudes toes and he's not about to step on mine. This guy has taken many a fat-girl bullets for me in our times together.

Anyway- so yeah, got her number. Yeah, I probably could have pushed it harder for the lay but idk, I think part of it was that this was the hottest girl I've done this well with in a VERY long time and part of it was surprising to me.

So yeah, long field report but I thought it was a pretty solid situation to talk about here.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Also- the fact of the matter
Also- the fact of the matter is that she's staying at his place. So he very well could be fucking her right now. But even if that is the case, it doesn't mean anything for me and would just end up being another hilarious story we have, if we both end up fucking her.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Oh also- after writing and
Oh also- after writing and re-reading this. I see part of my issue. It's this constant validation seeking. Like I think I was so validated by just getting her number, that I didn't want to push for the lay and potentially, "Fuck shit up with her"... when the reality is that if this was anyone else, I would be saying, "Push that comfort zone"

So yeah, this was solid for me. But even in the solid stuff, the other stuff that needs to be worked on is shining through.

Sick-Cunt's picture
My best friend is like that
My best friend is like that too. He is a natural and its hilarious when we compete over girls. We never get mad at eachother though, bros before hoes

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

This is pretty solid. Do you
This is pretty solid. Do you not have any confidence issues around girls like this? Like thinking that you are overweight, not good looking etc..

Do you dress well/have any other superficial compensation?
Buddhagames's picture
Well, interesting you
Well, interesting you mentioned this, because it's this exact issue that is what needs to be addressed in me moving forward. The answer that it just entirely depends. Sometimes I have a lot of insecurity around girls like this but. A lot of the time the case is that I have some nervs initially, but once I'm locked into conversation all of that goes away.

It's like I'll reach a "tipping point" where the nervs just totally go away, I loosen up and I start just totally being myself and it's in THOSE moments that I become pretty fucking ruthless. But again, all of this is far too dependent on my mood and that's something I am working on and that will change, slowly, as I mature. It's already improved a lot but there is much more to go. Also- I think that my insecurities are slightly deeper than simply, "not good looking enough"... I actually think it's something very much related to shame and also a feeling like, "I don't deserve girls like that"... Just bein real honest here.

My ex girlfriend of 2.5 years is a model for elite modeling agency, so I mean, I definitley have experience with girls like this (she actually also would tell me that she had no clue why she liked me so much and that I was just 'so interesting'" like she would tell me that she just couldn't figure me out... I get that sometimes. It's funny, cause I actually think that these types of girls, like the absolute dime-pieces, kinda tend to come in two different camps. You get, on the one hand, girls like this who are super cocky, insecure and as a result project that and have that MASSIVE bitch shield and do a ton of coke and party all the time and whatever. Then, on the other hand, you have girls of this caliber who are like the exact opposite... Obviously there are a lot of girls of this type who are in the middle there, but I just find it interesting how it seems to totally depend on the girl. But I will say this, all the experience I've had hanging out with girls like this is that once you get to know them, they are usually fun as fuck to chill with. I remember this past summer this same friend of mine was dating a different model (hotter) and like we would go out all the time with her and her friends and just have some super super crazy nights lmao. But yeah, despite all of this, I certainly do have insecurities about cold-approaching girls of this caliber...

That being said, I do have this odd sort of confidence that's like, once I'm passed that initial phase, I just lock in and it all just goes away and at that point it's like the confience kicks in and it's just BAM. I think part of it is a need for validation in order for me to know that it's "okay" to proceed. Which is bullshit and weak. But is something to be worked on.

lmao- I am like the worst dressed dude EVER. I was waering a red polo shirt with like 5 separate stains on them last night with a pair of jeans that I hadn't washed in like a week. I actually am going to focus on gettting a better wardrobe, just cause it's something I want to do. So no... I don't give a shit about any of that superficial stuff like dressing well or whatnot- I've always just kinda been too oblivious to even think about little details like if my shirt is too wrinkled or whatnot... So like because I have always been oblivious to it, it doesn't bother me so I don't think it really affects my interactions.

Buddhagames's picture
haha he didn't bang her.
haha he didn't bang her.

Apparently they went downtown afterwards and got drinks and then went back to his place and he tried to make a move when she was on the bed and she just flat out rejected him.

One thing that's interesting about this guy- and I'd love to get feedback on this. I can vouch for him, he gets some of the hottest girls of anyone I know. Repeatidly dates models etc... but there are certain things he does that I'm just like, "huh?"...

Like he does this move a lot, where he'll actually ask the girl.. Like he'll be all, "Is it werid that I want to kiss you right now" and like yeah, sometimes it doesn't work out.. but I would say the majority of the time it does. Just something odd because to me, this kind of play comes across super needy and yet this dude is an absolute machine most of the time. Would love some feedback on this. I mean, is this something that should be used at times?

Now he's gone for the weekend.. .UHOH- time for buddha to come and make everything better ; )

K wait haven't read the whole
K wait haven't read the whole thing yet.. so the goldfish survived living in the toilet for a month? Did he get it out of there when he got back?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

buddhagames wrote: Like he
buddhagames wrote:

Like he does this move a lot, where he'll actually ask the girl.. Like he'll be all, "Is it werid that I want to kiss you right now" and like yeah, sometimes it doesn't work out.. but I would say the majority of the time it does.

Yes. What do you think is going thru a girl's mind when he says this.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
Hmm. I actually don't know,
Hmm. I actually don't know, I'll take a stab though.

So, what's going through the girls head? Hmm.. I could legit see, some of these girls actually being unsure themselves, about whether or not THEY are attractive enough to be with these dudes so it's almost like in asking these girls this stuff, they are opening themselves up to the girls and in a way it's almost like validation for the girl. It's kinda like throwing them a bone. I could see a girl thinking, "aww that's so sweet, of course"

OO- Okay, got it. So what it is, is actually some really dope, built in LMR blasting shit... Like so they just met right? And all of a sudden this girl is feeling super attracted to this dude but she's feelign weird about it right? She's kidna like wtf is going on... I don't want to be a slut, what if he does this all the time? I don't want to be just another girl.... So then the dude goes, "Is it weird that I want to kiss you" He's throwing that shit right back at her- completely shifting the frame. Instead of her being the one that is being seduced, now it's him. SHES MADE HIM want to kiss her, it's a complete frame shift. She feels closer to him. She feels a connection with him because now she's thinking, "He feels the same way as I do" she's thinking, "This isn't something he does all the time" and most importantly she's thinking, "YAYYY, I'M SPECIAL!!!!"

It's almost like taking the interaction and shaping it in a way that she can understand. She can understand what he's telling her, she can understand being completely taken in by her emotions and having the exact same thoughts he's having.

lmao- now that I think about it. This is such a strong play. When shouldn't you use it. This seems like some hot sauce stuff right here. Obviously, it has to be done confidently, almost like you already know the answer, cause if you're legit asking and you're in any way unsure, bet your ass she'll sense that.

Andre (not verified)
Yup, i've said "i want to
Yup, i've said "i want to kiss you right now" on different occasions to girls.

One girl didn't have a time to respond and i just did it anyway, the other time a girl was like "but i hardly know you". If you're not 100% certain about it happening, and haven't 100% projected your reality on her then she'll feel unsure about the whole thing; and even worse it will sound like you need her approval or permission to make it happen.

So maybe when your friend says it it's kinda like a rhetorical question, which he already knows the answer to - it's already happening in his mind but he's just verbalizing it anyway, he's not fishing for her approval. You can tell when it's on and not 'on' for it to happen just right then; reading the vibe is important i think and blurting that line out can serve as a pretty direct compliance test just see where you are with her - or to work out whether you should move her to a more secluded place for the makeout judging by her reaction, or perhaps whether you need to express a certain side of yourself: dominance, playfulness, etc. to make it happen.
Buddhagames's picture
lmao and no- a year ago he
lmao and no- a year ago he had to kill it by flushing it down the toilet.

He got the fucker in 3rd grade and it lived until 1 year ago when he had to flush it.

Before that though, it lived for an entire month, while my buddy had gone home for christmas break, with nobody to feed it by eating leftover food residue in the tank. lmao my buddy got back to school a month later and saw it still swimming and was just like ... wtf...

Absolutely crazy. To be honest though, I wouldn't be surprised if that fish is still alive, dominating the underworld of sewer goldfish who have met similar fates. LOL dude the fish was like eight inches long at it's biggest it was fucking hilarious.

So what's your move with this
So what's your move with this girl

Buddhagames's picture
Postd text convo. Not 100%
Just got back from a cruise// downtown.. fucking took me so long to get into the jane.. jesus. MAD persistence.

lmao- the cruise was pretty dope. I'll post a mini field report tomorrow. But nothing major happened. 1 number and a pull to the jane where I ended up losin the gal.

Anyway- I have a little text convo going with the ford girl. I was gonna post it tomorrow but I just posted it now, I'll get feedback and use that to respond tomorrow.

Postd text convo. Not 100% sure what the play is but I'm also very certain about where I want to take it- the quesiton is how to get there.

I went on one of those little
I went on one of those little cruisies.. ending up in a threesome with 2 of the waitresses on board lol

Buddhagames's picture
Cool... Dick
Cool... Dick

Buddhagames's picture
haha ; )
haha

; )

Buddhagames's picture
Wait... can I actually just
Wait... can I actually just say that, that situation with you and the two waitresses is rediculous... lmao.

I busted a nut on both their
I busted a nut on both their faces at the same time and one of them goes "Ooo, I got most of that."

krispy's picture
LOL.
LOL.