Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
20 replies [Last post]
Ok I met this chick on the street while I was going to a club. Arranged an instant date but we didn't have enough time, bar was shut after 30 min, tried to pull her to mine but didn't come. Texted back and forward a bit, invited her couple of times but she said her boyfriend is with her. 2 days ago she called me and said you called me from a different no. I was like wtf girl I am with friends, about to go into the cinema, wasn't even thinking about you. I even teased her saying be selective don't give your number to everyone, don't call me when you are drunk etc.. Anyway here is the convo today;

Hkmt: yoo its the real hkmt, don't mix it up with random numbers and don't make any plans for the eve as I've got the best one for you.
Her: haha I'm in buckingham (150km away) with the guy I thought was u. Its his birthday will be partying hard.

I'm not really sure whether she is telling the truth or just fucking with me. I've got 2 alternatives
1) Yeah of course. I'm a qualified stalker baby look out your window (in case she is fucking with me)
2) Wauww you are qualified to party with fake hkmts then. Keep up baby, maybe one day you can catch up the real one...

Any suggestions??
Buddhagames's picture
This doesn't seem like a big
This doesn't seem like a big deal. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't have even thought of the alternative that she's just "fucking" with me. Use the opportunity to create a solid back and forth with her. If you can get her texting you on the reg. while she's doin wtvr with her friends, it will really solidify you in her mind, that'd be huge, with regards to investment.

Would go a long ways towards a meetup.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

What do you think about my
What do you think about my alternative responses??
Buddhagames's picture
Don't like them. They are too
Don't like them. They are too gamey.

one of the principles that we've discussed on this board is either making the humor like super super over the top (in the case of that initial text) but also we've talked about keeping the humor somewhat grounded.

Your texts seem to border between trying to be over the top but also sorta being grounded in something but it's not reality...I think the stalker one is too random because she's not fucking with you, that's your projection.

What it is, is that your texts make the frame too obvious. Try something like, "Ohh looking forward to your "I'm drunk off mimosas" text, just don't get too attached to your umbrella straws, beb, I don't wanna have to step in and cut a mother fucker"

That kinda thing... lol I think that's pretty funny. She'll def. respond and probably laugh.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Me: yihaaa you are qualified
Me: yihaaa you are qualified to party with fake hkmt then. Keep up the performance baby, don't get too attached to your umbrella straws, I don't wanna have to step in and kill a motherfuckaaaa

No response yet. She is a model I would love to bang her. I couldn't pull her after the instant date (if the bar was open another 30 min she was mine!!) She played too hard after the instant date, always saying I'm with my boyfriend etc. but obviously these were just the excuses as she travelled 150 km to visit a random dude who she thought was me. How should I calibrate from here??
Your humor is pretty damn
Your humor is pretty damn aggressive mang. Im not just talking about your "kill a motherfucker" line, Im talking about how hard youre attempting to qualify her.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Right? Dude. I don't know if
Right?

Dude. I don't know if this is what manwhore is talking about. But I told you yo, I didn't like your texts, and then you go ahead and use the exact part of your text that I said I didn't like.

I gave you a better text to send. Yes, it wasn't perfect... But I told you- your shit was mad gamey.... the part that was gamey was the.. "You qualified" part... and then you go ahead and use like half the text I told you send but the problem is that you used the last part without sending the first so the whole thing is just sorta random... like the twisty straw stuff makes no sense, without the first part.... the first part was the whole, "You're a girl and you're going to get drunk on girly drinks and do stupid girl drunk stuff" .... and then the twisty straw thing was just a play on this...

I think when manwhore says your humor is damn aggressive... he's saying the same thing I said when I said, "You're making the frame too obviosu" ... you can't just come out and tell the girl, "You qualify...." that's like, idk... Do you see what I mean?

This isn't dead yo. When she responds let us know.

Buddhagames's picture
She respond yet?
She respond yet?

I thought qualifying a girl
I thought qualifying a girl is a crucial part of the game. So without qualifying her how can I create the buyer frame? Or how can I do my humor less aggressive, and what would be the ideal attitude/text when there is a negative situation llike that where you invite a girl and she responds saying she is with the guy whom she tought was you. could you please explain me?

@buddhagames: unfortunately no response yet..
Sick-Cunt's picture
hkmt wrote:I thought
hkmt wrote:
I thought qualifying a girl is a crucial part of the game. So without qualifying her how can I create the buyer frame? Or how can I do my humor less aggressive, and what would be the ideal attitude/text when there is a negative situation llike that where you invite a girl and she responds saying she is with the guy whom she tought was you. could you please explain me?

@buddhagames: unfortunately no response yet..

I think your worrying too much about these stuff. Keep the principles in mind but dont start writing a text and be thinking 'okay i need to establish buyers frame, now i need to qualify, now i need to neg, now i complement'. Just let it happen, if you notice something wrong that we told you about then change the message. Normal guys get laid with normal messages, you dont have to be so over the top. For this situation there isnt anything you could do really. She will not decide to leave the party and not fuck that nigt because of a text. Also you dont have to reply to a girl.

The text she sent wasnt a negative situation. You could have just been normal or playful and try another day. I like fucking around when stuff like that happens. Its not like you can change the situation.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

What about this text in order
What about this text in order to reangage her;

Having considered you like parties, let's sneak into my neighbour's house party, steal all the drinks get hammered with them and jump to the river this weekend. This bastard is very noisy, it would be a great punishment for him ;)

For your information dudes; I actually have a loud neighbour who gives house parties quite often. He is lucky cuz I'm never at home on the weekends so there is no one to complain about his noise. So I take the case tried to make it playful and try to reengage her. Any thoughts?
Sick-Cunt's picture
Fuck yea! That sounded good
Fuck yea!

That sounded good now. Nice job hkmt. Not sure if you should invite her over yet but the text is sounding natural. Maybe building some comfort first would be best since you guys ended off badly last time you were texting.

Haha another problem...
Haha another problem... Initiating a convo after a long break or ending up bad. Here are some info about the girl

This bitch is a model, awesome physic, on the day we met she had a green umbrella (quite unusual colour for umbrella), she likes partying and she is half cypriot half irish... That's all I know. With this info how I can I initiate another convo and build comfort?? Pls give me some advice guys and I will write another text and ask your opinion..
Andre (not verified)
"Having considered you like
"Having considered you like parties..." - that part sounds kinda creepy, as if you've been thinking about every last word she had to say in your interaction and now you've devised the perfect text to hook her in.

Tame it down with a, "You like partyin right?" then keep the rest of what you said cause its good.

Word of advice - remember that 'game' and its principles are just guidelines or signposts for how to get girls; but your core personality is whats most important - make sure it shines through the 'buyer' frame or whatever; always be acting thru your own intentions and chill out with the nerd terminology cause it's seeping thru your texts with girls in a non-funny way.
Sick-Cunt's picture
^ haha I was going to mention
^ haha I was going to mention that. It was the only bad part of the text.

Do you think I need to warm
Do you think I need to warm up things a bit before this text? To be honest this is not a real invitation. Even if she says yes we are not gonna sneak in any party, end up going to pub anyway lmao. Its just to initiate another enjoyable convo which hopefully turn into a meeting at the end. Do you think its sufficient or do I need to warm things up a bit as sick dick suggested..
Andre (not verified)
hkmt wrote:Do you think I
hkmt wrote:
Do you think I need to warm up things a bit before this text? To be honest this is not a real invitation. Even if she says yes we are not gonna sneak in any party, end up going to pub anyway lmao. Its just to initiate another enjoyable convo which hopefully turn into a meeting at the end. Do you think its sufficient or do I need to warm things up a bit as sick dick suggested..

naw, it's a roleplay text - this IS the warm up text, try it and see where it gets you
Me: you like partying right?
Me: you like partying right? Let's sneak into my neighbour's house party, steal all the drinks, get hammered with them and jump to the river this weekend. This bastard is very loud, it would be a great punishment for him...

No response. What should I do at this point? Should drop the number or throw another text?
Sick-Cunt's picture
Keep going I guess. Until
Keep going I guess. Until she ssays fuck off lol. Do it intelligently though.

I would try again.
I would try again.
maybe I should send lets rob
maybe I should send lets rob a bank text... Any alternatives?