Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
11 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Met this chick last night - a stunner through and through. At first i was kinda wasting time before approaching her then did it anyway. Polite girl, she was with her friend at the bar and i wasn't too raw with my intent.

Saw her leaving the club, caught up with her and was gonna take her number - no signal so we bounce up to the smoking area. Here i manage to project my personality more outside of the fake superficial club setting - get her and her cute friends laughing; we rag on a toothless hobo using his dog as a gimmick to hustle money out of clubbers. Her and her friends bitch about some girl in the VIP booth who threw drink at them - i make tons of jokes about it, eventually they gotta leave and i take her number. She was definitely forward with me, not IOI crazy but comfortable enough to touch me on her own accord and feel cool around me - i've had low key interactions like this go well, and it's good to know i've basically met the friends already and got on their sweet side.

Flipped her a text tonight: "Hey, I bet you and the girls found that VIP bitch and have her stuffed under the floorboards!" - nothing too crazy, just grabbing what i could from the actual interaction.
Buddhagames's picture
I like.
I like.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ya seems pretty good.
Ya seems pretty good.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

sounds solid. keep us posted!
sounds solid. keep us posted!
Sick-Cunt's picture
Good text
Good text

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Andre (not verified)
hmm, no reply yet i could
hmm, no reply yet

i could either wait it out, if there's nothing today i could call tomorrow or flip her another text now like "The next time i see ya it'll be you on Watchdog [crime show] getting dragged outta a school classroom [she's an elementary school teacher] for this murder" or "kiaya [her name], i understand murdering takes a long time, you know where i am if you need a helping hand beb"
Sick-Cunt's picture
Someithing I was going to say
Someithing I was going to say in my earlier message was you didnt tell her who you are

Andre (not verified)
Went with none of the above
Went with none of the above and sent her, "What's up troublemaker, did the rugrats keep you busy today?"

girls really piss me off when they don't text back, i would prefer a short shitty reply rather than nothing.
Andre (not verified)
Sick-Cunt wrote:Someithing I
Sick-Cunt wrote:
Someithing I was going to say in my earlier message was you didnt tell her who you are

She saved my name in her phone, she wasn't noticeably drunk or anything so i assumed she would remember.
Sick-Cunt's picture
You should be patient. A girl
You should be patient. A girl i texted last weekend (11th) just texted me back today, 3 days later and apologized for taking so long to answer and said why she took so long.

Ya need to let that
Ya need to let that frustration go. Not your place to fret over girls not texting back. Happens all the time. Let chicks go. Shoot your texts out, don't think about them. Shit happens, girls fall off the map, or text back days later.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Andre (not verified)
yh definitely; clearly this
yh definitely; clearly this is just neediness cause she's really hot. Gonna chill out and focus on my own thing, thanks guys.

At least the message that i sent yesterday wasn't any stupid bullshit that puts them off straight away.