Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
Eh I found this # on one of those little flyers on the street. You still running that $35 special?

This worked great for my Vegas girlies.. it could be tweaked to fit any city/region.

Eh I found this # on a bathroom stall. This still the number to call for a good time??

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Damn mang that is pretty
Damn mang that is pretty racy...I mean you actually using question marks??? Shit man i dunno how this will turn out for you
Andre (not verified)
ha it's funny. It seems
ha it's funny.

It seems suitable for an initial text, whadaya think?
It's fantastic for
It's fantastic for reengagement Im sure it would work for initial as well

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

krispy's picture
used one of them today on a
used one of them today on a new girl. how would you guys handle this situation? i'm not looking for spoon feeding but some ideas of where i could take the convo would be sweet.

me: Eh I found this # on a bathroom stall. This still the number to call for a good time??
her: This is correct but i dont ever meet up just skype/msn/text

want to keep going with it for a bit cuz its kinda funny.
krispy's picture
more from the same
more from the same thread:

me: But the add said you'd take me for icecream
her: the small print says ice cream trips are £75 per 10 mins
me: naww. Ill trade you some skittles all red and purple flavour and grab you a KFC with extra mayo
her: DEAL
me: in all seriousness thou we should meet up and i will treat mi'lady to the finest in chicken cuisine (KFC) and you can have a popsicle too if you get some beers in :p
her: haha well if i manage to get a ticket i will be able to!
Get some actual connection
Get some actual connection with this person. It seems like 2 strangers texting right now. Havent said her name, or what she's doing today. Something like "so what do you do for fun besides hooking up with truckers?" would do it

krispy's picture
sorry forgot to mention were
sorry forgot to mention were in similar social circles and not complete strangers. but yeah man i get what youre saying here, if we didnt have super good rapport already i definitely get what you mean. the ticket shes on about is also to some festival im going to that she is trying to get a ticket for also
Still a doozy 

Still a doozy