Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Yeah, This Probably Went Down Pretty Bad... Girl Flaking[Text]

3 replies [Last post]
Her: Hey man (Hate when girls say that). I just found out my friend passed away and the memorial is tonight. I have to reschedule.
Me: Lets do Friday. (Yeah, I wasn't thinking... preoccupied)
Her: As in tomorrow? I'm mourning dude. I don't want to do anything. Next week is better.
Me: My bad. Was preoccupied. I'll contact you next week. Sorry for the lost. Loss*

How bad did I fuck up? I usually would have told her not to call me "dude" or "man" but just thought it would be inappropriate for the moment.
Lol this kind of thing has
Lol this kind of thing has happened to me once or twice ;) I give her some sympathy and then make a joke about death. Pet names are super important here as well. She wants to feel protected from this kind of thing. She wants you to show empathy and take care of her. Making a playful yet meaningful joke out of it takes care of all of this.

I respond with something like "All good lovebug. hang in there you'll be fine. I heard they drink margaritas all day in heaven and play cricket."

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Manwhore wrote:Lol this kind
Manwhore wrote:
Lol this kind of thing has happened to me once or twice ;) I give her some sympathy and then make a joke about death. Pet names are super important here as well. She wants to feel protected from this kind of thing. She wants you to show empathy and take care of her. Making a playful yet meaningful joke out of it takes care of all of this.

I respond with something like "All good lovebug. hang in there you'll be fine. I heard they drink margaritas all day in heaven and play cricket."

Sent.

Hope you get your dick wet tonight for the help. My prayers are with you.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Lol ur a funny guy bluntz
Lol ur a funny guy bluntz

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt