Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
20 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Anyone try this stuff? I'm heading out to a class at my local gym that I just heard about, right now... Seems pretty cool.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Holy mother of god... It's
Holy mother of god...

It's kinda like meditating while sweating a lot and getting in a half decent full body stretch. Super hard. I def. looked like a full on retard.

Haha my perfectionism came out in full force, I was literally so mad the whole time, "Why the fuck can't you do this BG. FUCK" lmao but man, I feel better after this than I do after working out or meditating. And yeah, it actually brought up a lot of shit that doesn't usually come up for me in meditation. I think it's because you're active and doing different shit while your doing a mindfullness meditation so it's just different.

But the "Holy mother of god" is not in reference to that...

If you do not do this stuff, please, do yourself a favor and start. The GIRLS man. THE GIRLS MAN. holy mother of god. Out of a class of 15 people, proably 7 of them were just flat out bombshells.

The best part is that you will be the only, or at most like one of two or three dudes in the room. That and all the girls are super into all that holisitc, meditation, spiritual crap that I love...

Dude really though, this is so money. This is going to be a twice a day habit, every day before I travel and then I'll get back into it in NY- ohh boy, I can only imagine how hot the girls will be there.

Highly reccommend.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yea. Some places arent as
Yea. Some places arent as attractive so make sure you check out a couple classes before you sign up.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah. I got totally lucky.
Yeah. I got totally lucky. This place wasn't even a gym. It was just a full-on yoga studio. It's like 40 bucks for 2 weeks of unlimited classes. Such a solid deal.

I'll just ask girls I meet out, where they do yoga...

Double whammy... I'll find the place where the cuties go and...uhmm..day 2?

"Yeah let's do some yoga and grab some food after"

It's weird cause girls don't like you to see them workout or whatnot... But I have a sneaking suspicion, and this isn't field tested so wtvr it doesn't really mean anything, but I'd be willing to bet that for whatever reason, they would classify this different and be super down to do it.

In my experience it is
In my experience it is totally the same thing. Lots of girls are bedraggled after yoga. Sweaty as balls, not feeling sexy. Just want to lay down with a warm dick across their face and mouth.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
fair enough. I'll take the
fair enough. I'll take the experienced advise any day : )

lmao- especially this style of yoga. They heat the room to like 105 degrees. So yeah... sweaty as balls.

buddhagames wrote:Holy mother
buddhagames wrote:
Holy mother of god...

It's kinda like meditating while sweating a lot and getting in a half decent full body stretch. Super hard. I def. looked like a full on retard.

Haha my perfectionism came out in full force, I was literally so mad the whole time, "Why the fuck can't you do this BG. FUCK" lmao but man, I feel better after this than I do after working out or meditating. And yeah, it actually brought up a lot of shit that doesn't usually come up for me in meditation. I think it's because you're active and doing different shit while your doing a mindfullness meditation so it's just different.

But the "Holy mother of god" is not in reference to that...

If you do not do this stuff, please, do yourself a favor and start. The GIRLS man. THE GIRLS MAN. holy mother of god. Out of a class of 15 people, proably 7 of them were just flat out bombshells.

The best part is that you will be the only, or at most like one of two or three dudes in the room. That and all the girls are super into all that holisitc, meditation, spiritual crap that I love...

Dude really though, this is so money. This is going to be a twice a day habit, every day before I travel and then I'll get back into it in NY- ohh boy, I can only imagine how hot the girls will be there.

Highly reccommend.

Testing the new quote update. See if it doesn't break the damn quote block this time!!

FUCK.
FUCK.

krispy's picture
ive been meaning to try yoga
ive been meaning to try yoga out myself as well man. also in to tollayyy here and all that jazz. I remember talking to one girl about the present moment on a night out and she was talking to one of my girl mates after saying "how can i get into his bed tonight?" so to find a class full of hotties into this, would be pretty damm sweettt.
Yoga has to be one of the, if
Yoga has to be one of the, if not the, biggest results improver I jave personally experienced outside of infield time itself. The difference in how I feel depending on whether I hit the mat or not is more than noticeable, and actually alot of different emotional tendencies have alot to do with how you breathe and hold tension in your body.

Never tried bikram personally but Ive heard it can be very routine. Lemme know how it goes though. Ive done asthanga, vinyasa, mohksa, restorative and classic/generic yoga, I think bikrams more a brand than a traditional style Im nor sure. All of the above that Ive done have been awesome, totally recommend any of em.
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, yoga is something I
Yeah, yoga is something I told myself I wanted to start up a little while ago. So yesterday was my first.

The place I go to has all of those ones you mentioned, so I'm going to try them all. I thought Bikram was cool but yeah, from what I hear, it's basically the same poses every time, so yeah.

And yeah man, did it last night and this morning, feel fucking amazing. And yeah, Bikram isn't traditional. Do they offer the others with high heat? I like that aspect of it, totally drains you.

How long have you been doing it? Any advice? lmao, I couldn't do like a third of the poses.

Do you go to a studio? If so, how are the girls where you are?

buddhagames wrote:Yeah, yoga
buddhagames wrote:
Yeah, yoga is something I told myself I wanted to start up a little while ago. So yesterday was my first.

The place I go to has all of those ones you mentioned, so I'm going to try them all. I thought Bikram was cool but yeah, from what I hear, it's basically the same poses every time, so yeah.

And yeah man, did it last night and this morning, feel fucking amazing. And yeah, Bikram isn't traditional. Do they offer the others with high heat? I like that aspect of it, totally drains you.

How long have you been doing it? Any advice? lmao, I couldn't do like a third of the poses.

Do you go to a studio? If so, how are the girls where you are?

Ive been doing it off and on for about 8 months, hardcore the last 4. But recently I stopped at a studio because i dont have time due to excessive gaming. The girls are fucking hot though dude, everyones really nice there too, sometimes its almost creepy how nice they are. Definitely start at a studio, til you grt a hang of the postures and sequences, I wish I had more hous on the day, could definitelt benefit more from classes. I still cant go more than 2 days without it.

On a side note I have a massive boner
Falc wrote: On a side note I
Falc wrote:

On a side note I have a massive boner

I just saw monkeys at the pet store they're selling them. You should get one

Buddhagames's picture
LMAO @ "Everyone is so nice"
LMAO @ "Everyone is so nice"

SO TRUE. Just went back this evening and the instructor just casually invited every person in the studio to go camping with her and her friends this weekend. Unfortunately she wasn't hot or I would SO have been the first person to join in.

Yeah man... uh, I literally have nothing to do. It is the best feeling I've had in so long. I'm literally just chiln at home, having friends I haven't seen in like a year come through, eating filet mignone that my mom makes me, meditating, posting on here non-stop, tutoring mentally handicapped kids at my mom's work, looking up jobs and preparing to go hiking up at tahoe. Umm, so yeah- My life is pretty solid right now. O and I just found out my hometown has an isolation tank, so I'ma hti that up this week as well.

lol@ everyone who complains about living at home... I dont get it? Like I was at my grandpas house in a state I don't even live in and I got laid, so clearly that's not an issue... and other than that- you get free food, amazing meals and like.. idk... a house? Oh and a big ass shower with all the cleaning shit I love.. damn

Do you guys take any other
Do you guys take any other classes or are apart of any other groups/sports like that? You have to think outside of former school mates and co-workers many people have no other sources to meet people, especially girls. Like the yoga class IS their nightclub. They go to it to learn yoga... AND MEET OTHER PEOPLE
Buddhagames's picture
Um yeah dude, meeting people
Um yeah dude, meeting people is a part of EVERYTHING I do. Like I don't have to put on my puah goggles and hit up a nightclub to meet people, that's weird.

And you're right, a lot of people don't go to clubs and bars and stuff and meet girls in other ways... Hell, a lot of people just hate that whole environment and honestly, there's nothing wrong with that... it's just that if you're FOCUSING on pickup, a nightclub is awesome cause there's a fuckton of girls, usually hot and it gets you out of your comfort zone.

Yeea. I usually am always
Yeea. I usually am always part of a fight club in my area when I can train consistently. There's lots of random meetup groups you can be a part of just look online at meetup.com. Also, local intramural clubs are hilarious fun. I went to bartending school about 8 months ago was AWESOME, and I threw a bartending party at the end and fucked one of the hottest girls in the class. I went around to EVERY SINGLE PERSON about 3/4's of the way thru the class schedule and got everyone's number in the context of my "bartending party" and then made one of my classmates suck my dick. Was cool. Would do again

Buddhagames's picture
Exactly, just do stuff you're
Exactly, just do stuff you're interested in and you will meet people through that.

As we've all said before. GET INVOLVED. That's the key man. You go to a new area, and instantly, the second you get there just start getting involved in whatever it is that you find awesome. Not gonna be the same for everyone, but WHAT it is doesn't matter, it's just a matter of being involved.

Have you ever played starcraft? Well, get ready, I'm about to make one of the most awesome analogies anyone has ever said on this forum, or any other forum for that matter...

Getting involved in your community, whereever or whatever that community is.... is the equivilent to having map control in starcraft. Like you can't win at starcraft if your turtled up in your own little base cause you'll have absolutely no clue what's going on around you, you'll be afraid to expand and you'll eventually just dry up and lose... you gotta have scouting probes everywhere so you know what's going on and where you need to be at any given moment. You want your map of life, to be all lit up so you can see everywhere... The less feelers you have around your community map, the darker your map will be ...just like in starcraft

Okay, I seriously hope there are people who have played this game before. Because I literally just made one of THE sickest analogies ever. Seriously.

BTW- Manwhore, what kind of bartending class did you do? I know ny has a bunch of them and that's on the to-do list... any recommendations? Like are some more "legit" than others? Also- you said you lived in NY... Did you ever look into getting like 6-8 people and getting a brownstone, instead of doing the apartment thing? Just talked with some buddies and we're thinking of doing it.. if so, advice?

It's funny because PUA has
It's funny because PUA has become my new "get involved" thing. It's become most of what I do outside of work, relax, family time and exercise and my biggest source of non-PUA related socialization, because my crew here in Toronto has become a pretty tight group of boys (NO HOMO).

It was the same way when I did muay thai too, my team was pretty close and we used to do shit together all the time. It's cool when you've got a crew like that too because you don't feel like socialization is the apex of your guys' getting together, so it isn't this thing you "try" to do. It just happens naturally after you're done doing some real work as a team, after which you guys are tired/indifferent to anything and that baseline of relaxed near-boredom is where alot of great conversation and humour comes from. I've had some of the best laughs with my work mates being bored in a truck, with my roommates being bored in a living room, with my teammates in a locker room, basically anywhere we are not showing up to TRY and socialize.

My PUA team is the same way. We go BALLS to the WALL with the beastmode, on our feet hitting it hard until the streets are literally empty and the sun is coming up, and then we chill out in a Tim Horton's after and crack jokes, give eachother tips, help eachother figure shit out, stare at the wall in silence together, whatever lol. But ya, I love making friends through some kind of group mission or project, and having some kind of focal point for the group dynamic other than only socialization itself, so the socialization happens naturally. Like 80% of my texts are to my PUA buddies too, mostly just random shit we think up, so its still a pretty deep social bond outside of the collective task-orientation itself.
krispy's picture
buddhagames wrote: Getting
buddhagames wrote:

Getting involved in your community, whereever or whatever that community is.... is the equivilent to having map control in starcraft. Like you can't win at starcraft if your turtled up in your own little base cause you'll have absolutely no clue what's going on around you, you'll be afraid to expand and you'll eventually just dry up and lose... you gotta have scouting probes everywhere so you know what's going on and where you need to be at any given moment. You want your map of life, to be all lit up so you can see everywhere... The less feelers you have around your community map, the darker your map will be ...just like in starcraft

Okay, I seriously hope there are people who have played this game before. Because I literally just made one of THE sickest analogies ever. Seriously.

I have never played that game, but I think i got what you meant anyway mate
Buddhagames's picture
So update on the girls: If
So update on the girls: If you end up going to a studio and you're trying to find the class with the most hotties... Go to "Hot Pilates". It's one of those like trendy new workouts and it has, by far, the most attractive girls out of any of them because it's the hardest one of all of them. Btw- It's fucking HARD.

If any of you have done the p90x ab workout... it's basically that, for an hour, in 105 degree heated room. So, I guess it kinda makes sense that this is where the hotties would be. IT's ilke if you walk into a mcdonalds, you're probably not going to find an abundance of hot girls.

But yeah- I just figured the hotter girls would be at the "trendy" stuff... kinda makes sense. May not be the same where you go, but check it out.

We were supposed to find a "focus point" for our eyes... and so I figured the girls ass right in front of me wasn't too bad of a spot.