Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
1) Verification texts, sent usually the same day/night, so the girl has your number. Do you always send them or do you sometimes send your first text days after? Ive personally had success with both, sometimes Ill send the "get home safe girl - Alex", "Was nice meeting you - Alex" or "insert situational remark - Alex"...or sometimes Ill do "Hey whatsup its Alex from last week at XYZ", or "Hey its Alex from XYZ last week, insert situational remark"

2) How long do you wait before texting a girl you number close? Is there any amount of time youd say is too much or too little? I got a date today with a girl I number closed a month ago and didnt text at all, she remembered me and was actually really happy I texted her. That being said, do you think its a good habit to have to wait a long time? Not as a technique, but simply because Im too busy to go on d2s with all the girls I # close within the same week or even 2 weeks.

3) Do you guys calibrate how you text to the actual interaction? Tyler said he does this and this actually works great for me. If the interaction was friendly and cool, I dont start texting the girl about eating olives out of her butthole.

4) What is your guys' opinion on barebones texting vs the kind of style we do alot here on the forums? Different contextual appropriateness?
SituAsian's picture
My take: 1) Usually always
My take:

1) Usually always flick em a txt soon as I get digits (if I'm not too mangled that is) just so they know who the fuck I am the next day, sometimes PU takes place when both parties are too fkd up to remember much. Usually go w something situational/funny/cheeky, I like using nicknames and add "hope the bed bugs bite" at the end.

2) If a chic remembers u after A MONTH then u musta made a SOLID fucking impression and she musta really dug ya. I always txt arvo day after (chics give out number to too many blokes too easily these days gotta move fast) and even if too busy to set up d2 in the week I'd keep up the casual txting until I free up. Not sure if this is optimal but.

3) That's a very good point. I'd like some expert insight on this for myself.
SituAsian wrote: My take: "I
SituAsian wrote:
My take:

"I always txt arvo day after (chics give out number to too many blokes too easily these days gotta move fast) and even if too busy to set up d2 in the week I'd keep up the casual txting until I free up. Not sure if this is optimal but."

Was thinking about trying this, usualyl I never text til I have an idea of when I can get the meetup. Does this get you good results? Does it depend on the girl/interaction?

Ive got a 9 in my phone from the mall yesterday, really chodey interaction casue I was nervous but after like 10 mins of chatting I got the number. Thinking about doing it with this girl.
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah you can get meets with
Yeah you can get meets with this stuff.... lol I did for like the majority of my life

BUT

The difference is that with what we're learning here, girls who would not have met up with you otherwise, will decide to meet up with you.

Also- If I get the number while I'm in set... I usually like text her right when I'm there next to her.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

buddhagames wrote: Yeah you
buddhagames wrote:
Yeah you can get meets with this stuff.... lol I did for like the majority of my life

BUT

The difference is that with what we're learning here, girls who would not have met up with you otherwise, will decide to meet up with you.

Also- If I get the number while I'm in set... I usually like text her right when I'm there next to her.

Yaa I keep forgetting to do that, gonna write it in my sticking points now
1) Yep always text them asap.
1) Yep always text them asap. Keeps that emotional momentum flowing plus prevents the "who is this" type texts
2) Read above
3) Yes for sure. If I came off particularly alpha and/or high value then I'll go with a more bare bones style or boss daddy type language. If I came off fun and billy zaney I'll continue that.
4) Bare bones is simply a tool in your tool belt not any kind of end all to text game. The game you learn here encompasses it all and if you go thru my texts or convos I helped guys with you'll see it all.
5) Falc is a fag.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

#5 bold and stronger than the rest.
Another lesson learned gotta love this forum.
SituAsian's picture
Falc wrote: Was thinking
Falc wrote:
Was thinking about trying this, usualyl I never text til I have an idea of when I can get the meetup. Does this get you good results? Does it depend on the girl/interaction?

PERSONALLY I think it is either a plus or a neutral to get in touch with a chic sooner rather than later, and never a negative. If your initial interaction is solid and you create some good attraction, you want to be able to capitalize on that attraction/state that she's in asap before it fades otherwise you're going to have to start all over again from scratch. If you fail to run tight game on her when you ask for her number then chances are you won't leave such a lasting impression in which case it's still better to contact her earlier rather than later before she forgets you completely. How soon is up for debate and I don't claim to know the optimal timeframe. If it's a night close I usually txt following arvo, day close sometimes same day sometimes next day, but never longer. I used to wait longer but now I find this to be more effective and efficient for me at the same time (cut down on waiting time to day 2).
^ Yayah
^ Yayah

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Always sooner, than later.
Always sooner, than later. Used to leave girls funny voicemails while talking to them. Roleplay something like hi you met some creepy chick who keeps hitting on you etc. Good for inside jokes etc. Inside jokes are good because it separates you from another dude. Plus the sooner you text her, the sooner you can figure out if you need to next her.