Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
31 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Me: Fourteen thank you letters down in three hours... did I break it? I think I broke it.
Her: haah! this is so awkward, what did you even say to my mom? She was like, "You have to call him" btw, what's your name?
Me: I told her you look BADASS in the bunny costume your rockin in the picture on her wall
Her: Wait, what?!
Me: lmao, don't worry... I'm kidding, there's no bunny costume picture haunting you. Phew, glad that's taken care of, I was getting nervous FOR YOU for a bit there :b
Her: lolll you're such a dick! I was like huh?
Me: I did get a full tour of the secret puppy making factory you guys are operating in the back though... I was thinking of tellin the cops but I forgot to after your mom bribed me with puppy loving.. jeeezus- such a guilty pleasure ; )
Her: aren't they cute?! They aren't actually ours, they are our friends but we keep them there. Did she show you Sammy?
Me: Is that the fucking huge great dane I saw standing behind the gate? Yeah... I saw him. You ever been to BowWowzer, it’s a super cool dog store- like right next door to your guys's place... across from petes.
Her: No! wait, where is this? I really want to go now.. My whole family is like obsessed with dogs, if you couldn't tell... and you STILL haven't told me your name!

So the girl from the stationary store called me but like she wasn't very responsive... lmao, it was kidna an awkward convo... Like she called and I didn't answer and then I called back and I was like who is this, and she goes, "Oh this is [me] I think my mom wanted me to call you" and then we talked about nothing. I told her how I'm trying to break the record for most thank you cards produced in one day (that's where that first text came from)... Told her I had to run... lol, really, I just wanted to get to texting this broad.

She wasn't that responsive on the phone, I just think she was kinda nervous// feeling awkward... but it's cool... personally, I find this entire situation SO FUNNY, so I'm kinda just like wtvr. I think girls think a lot of things are awkward that I just think are really funny.

I'm thinking of just inviting her over to the dog store, then goin to get mexican food (I hate coffee... does anyone else here hate coffee?) and then bringing her back to my place, cause it's kinda close and my mom is gone during the day. That's the gameplan but we'll see..

Thoughts? Right now, it's just kinda in that fluff land where it's not going anywhere, but I think ESPECIALLY with this girl, given the circumstances, that's okay... I plan on arranging a date with her within the next couple texts...

Is this sexual enough? Or do I kind of come across like a bitch? I thought I did a decent job relating as a man to a woman but I'd love feedback. I need to get my droid fully operational again, ugh.. This is annoying. it keeps freezing up on me.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Haha. She sounds cute. Just
Haha. She sounds cute. Just continue as usual.
Buddhagames's picture
lmaoSo I'm looking at my
lmao

So I'm looking at my convo and like it's redic. how much of MANWHORE is written all over this thing. Holy smokes...

Like the "geezus" and the "guilty pleasure" .... Those are classic manwhoreisms

Uhoh.. manwhore, dude... your incepting me : /

O also- I can tell I'm sorta changing cause like little things are starting to go off in my head... like when she said the "dick" comment... I purposely cut to another subject that showed a different side to me... kinda like, I showed a couple cards of one facet of my personality and then I pulled it back, didn't have to go all the way and then cut to the dog stuff which shows a totally different side to me

Like she was laughing after that comment, so it was still in a good place but it's like.. "okay you liked that. good, you got a taste, you know I'm a man and can throw down the law... now let's get to the puppy loving bitch!" haha... just showing the entire spectrum, but never revealing too much of it or getting BAITED into showing her too much of one aspect of it just because she happens to like that side of you.

In the past, I would have probaby just adopted one of these and just gone with it... like either pushing the total dick or total sweetheart angle, all the way. LOL so yeah, I guess that was actually done on purpose... I'm going to the... dark... side...

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yeah Mang. You're starting to
Yeah Mang. You're starting to talk like manwhore Mang.

Is there an update to this? Your text game is clearly becoming golden now- as regards to the name thing I always think whether to be a bit teasy and like, not tell, or whether to just say it straight forward.
Buddhagames's picture
not yet... I'll update you
lol! shut up

it's good though, I mean the man is a rockstar at text game, so why not, eh?

not yet... I'll update you when there's actually like something of note to update you guys with.

Well I appreciate that, it's really improving which is very cool, but my text game is still pretty rocky at times. Like I still have a lot of convos that don't really go anywhere but I'm trying really hard to work on some of this on my own because I feel like I understand enough of it where I gotta take the reigns a bit.

lmao- I didn't even think about THAT part of it,actually... Not trying to be a tease or wtvr... was just more concerned with getting that otherl ine out there. I'll def. tell her in my next text probably.. although maybe not ; )

Honestly even if its 'boring'
Honestly even if its 'boring' i wouldn't mind reading all of it just so it solidifies in my head how you got from the start to something worthy ( this is assuming you have some sort of app and don't have to hand type it)
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, my droid is freezing up
Yeah, my droid is freezing up on me a lot, so I'm switching between my droid and this dumbass burner phone I've had like FOREVER that acts as my backup plan.

But I'll start throwing up some more convos when I have them... I'm taking a little break from gaming so I don't have as many to throw up nowadays but when I get to Europe and back to NY I'll start putting all of them out there.

I'm also just in a rock solid headspace right now. Been meditating every day and doing yoga twice a day and eating super healthy... ugh, I CAN NOT tell you guys how much of a difference this makes : )

Plus, my sister's wedding is in a couple weeks so I want to be in top form for the brides maids

lol solid text game, it made
lol solid text game, it made me smile

It's funny how the average joe would DREAM of a situation like this...he wouldn't even be thinking of banging the chick and organizing a meetup. This has hollywood script written all over it, like...hugh grant type shit.

It really does seem romantic hahaa - girl meets boy through mom at dogstore...
Buddhagames's picture
LMAO Idk man, I think this
LMAO

Idk man, I think this kinda thing happens to a lot of people... like I didn't really think much of it when it happened..

lol it's only all of you guys saying how cool this situation is that really makes me think about the fact that it might be unique.. .I just wrote it up because it was like one of the few "field report" type things I've had lately and becaues the free stationary was dope.

lmao parents have always loved me though. I think it's because I'm super preppy and shit.. I don't come across as like "dangerous" to them for wtvr reason... which I guess has it's negatives with my actual game. Like one time my gfs dad took me, like just me and him, to the warriors playoff game when they were playing the mavericks in the first round. seats were like 5-600 dollars... lmao, I didn't even know how to thank him. I was just like... uhh... thanks man. And of course wrote him a super nice card ; )

Buddhagames's picture
Me: um, literally… right next
Me: um, literally… right next door to your mom’s store. It’s cool though, the best thing they have are little dog treats. Used to go there all the time to get my choc. lab food and stuff-Buddhagames
Her: I’m at the store… it’s huge!
Me: Yeah, don’t get lost :b … did ya bring food and water- maybe a snack bar? It can get rough in there. Shoulda told me you were going, I woulda come and guided you through for sure
Her: I’m gonna be here for a little bit if you want to stop by
Me: Oh damn, dog biscuits and pellet food, you know how to meet up in style… lol but really, I would have come but I was in yoga- apparently I’m not super flexible, which actually is surprising to me, given the fact that I totally won the presidential award in seventh grade, which included a flexibility test
Me: Okay, but seriously, it may not be as classy as a dog biscuit and a chew toy… But I just got done with some Bikram and I’m sitting here with a smoothy, some flank steak and an ice cold water- I kinda want to share this with someone right now
Her: lol do you not have any friends?
Me: Nope, classic shut-in case. I’ve been known to hibernate for years at a time, so really, this is a rare opportunity… Kind of like when Willy Wonka reopened his doors… except instead of having to buy chocolate bars to get a golden ticket- I’m just inviting you over.
Her: lol! I seriously would, but I told my mom I’d help out
Me: Oh okay, what time is that over?
Her: Eight… But I’m babysitting later tonight
Me: Okay, well I leave Saturday. Normally, I wouldn’t be so insistent on this, but your mom really fought for you and she totally got me interested in seeing you

Okay... so no response yet. Thoughts? It seems obvious that she wants to meet up but also is being SLIGHTLY resistent

You guys think this is time for a phone call? I mean she's babysitting so she's probably just sitting around dicking off on her phone anyway... yeah? and now that I've got some material to go over I think I can rock the convo

Buddhagames's picture
I hate this time sensitive
I hate this time sensitive crap... I need to be in one place for more than like a week

Buddhagames's picture
Oh not gonna lie- I TOTALLLLY
Oh not gonna lie- I TOTALLLLY thought I had her after that willy wonka line... fuck

Buddhagames's picture
Oh and I cant have her over
Oh and I cant have her over tonight, cause I have to be up at 5am tomorrow morning to call some dude in NY... way more important right now.

That was my first thought. call her and then if she picks up, see if i can't get her over tonight... but like I really can't. That'd be self sabotage in other, more important, areas of my life...

But this would still be cool. heeeelppp?

So seems like she's a bit
So seems like she's a bit resistant to just head right over to your house.. and it's a pretty obviously fucking HUGE reason why..

Her MOTHER set up this date you dickhead.

"Yes mother. He called me then ran great text game and I went right over to his house like a good little slut and just SLURPED ALL OVER HIS COCK, like a good little slut. Like you trained me to be, right mother? Then I let him cum in my ass. Was that a good move, mom? I'm not sure about that. Because I shit all over his cock afterwards and he was pretty quick about telling me he was busy the rest of the night and needed me to leave."

Derp.

Be aware of a girl's social situation.

It's one of the pinnacles of what is referred to as "Objection Game". E.g. reasons for ASD that are inherent to a girl's reality and shape her behavior. Her mother being closely involved in this is a perfect example. Society's eye...

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
ASD?
ASD?

buddhagames
buddhagames wrote:
ASD?

Wow.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
Anti slut defense... really?
Anti slut defense...

really? I'm supposed to know these terms...

I never got a vocab sheet man, hook it up!

Buddhagames's picture
so I'm just going to analyze
so I'm just going to analyze one of my lines here real quick cause, honestly, I'm still learning this shit and a lot of times I spit stuff out and don't even recognize all everything that's going on with it. That and I love to analyze and break shit down cause somewhere along the line, after I understand it intellecttually, it makes its way down to the core and gets stuck inside as an actual belief or way of behaving.

Me: Nope, classic shut-in case. I’ve been known to hibernate for years at a time, so really, this is a rare opportunity… Kind of like when Willy Wonka reopened his doors… except instead of having to buy chocolate bars to get a golden ticket- I’m just inviting you over.

So...

1. This was a slight shittest (not even though, like she obviously knows I have friends... I kinda smiled when I saw this text cause I think it was her trying to be all cute or wtvr) but either way, I didn't react... I sorta just like took her frame and just completely and totally made it mine. "Nope, class shut-in case. I've been known to hibernate for years at a time"- k so that's the owning it part and making it absurd... kinda like, "How far you willing tot ake this bitch? Cause I'll go all the way"

2. Then, the second part just takes this frame and makes it redic. awesome. Takl about cocky/funny... I finally was able to basically do a perfect cocky/funny text. Like I'm basically comparing my invite to willy wonka's golden tickets that people were going CRAZY over in the movie. And yet this is subtle enough that it doesn't come across as cocky at all... it just comes across funny, kinda cute and actually kind of nice... like I'm genuinely just throwin her a bone

Thoughts?

ALso- I'm finally becoming able to take that humor that I was struggling with for a while and taking it into REAL LIFE... like NONE of this is so over the top or talking about like fantasy worlds or role plays... like there are mini roleplays in here but it's also sorta just very subtle...

Kinda tootin my own horn here, but this text specifically, I thought had a lot of value that could be disected from it. Let me know if you guys see anything else.. maybe some issues with it? Cause, I mean she didn't come over... but like manwhore discussed, that probably had more to do with her ASD (ooo look at me using lingo like a good pooah student lmao)

Yep. That was the best line.
Yep. That was the best line. period

You did what MW calls "yes and...", so you agreed with what she said but exaggerated the shit test beyond all recognition then turned it into a positive. THEN turned it into something mutually funny.

The hardest part is turning it into something mutually funny. Good jobe.

You used some modifiers here and there to mitigate your cockiness, i.e. "i'm 'just' inviting you over" sounds casual and easy.

The willy wonka reference was swell - anything that makes a girl think of her childhood or a childhood movie is good; you're raising arousing emotions for her, thereby becoming the source of good emotions for her.
Buddhagames's picture
Word. That's a solid
Word. That's a solid analysis.

I didn't even notice the whole "mutually funny" thing.. you're right though, that is def. the hardest part.

And the use of the modifiers... good stuff, didn't see that. It's just sorta how it rolled off the tongue.

Oh and yeah. Willy Wonka. SUCH a solid movie. Probably brings up more positive emotions for me than for any girl... I always dreamed that I would either A) Get an OWL saying I could be a student at Hogwarts, or B) Own a massive, magical chocolate factory.

True Story.

Buddhagames's picture
Re: Word. That's a solid
@buddhagames:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ02VUlAIO4

Fuck, alright, I gotta head off to yoga but wanna throw this up first.

Okay, so wow... so much to write about with this one, I don't even know where to start. Things got going kinda quick after her little babysitting shit.

So she never texted me back. I called her and she didn't answer. Like an hour later she calls me back and is all, "Hey, what's up" and I'm like, "bout to go workout, was calling to say hi and see how the kiddies were last night" and we ended up just chit chattin for a lil while... agreed to meet up at this mexican restaurant, which is right next to this really crappy movie theatre in my hometown that only plays like old as shit movies that nobody wants to see but they have super reduced prices, so like it's kinda worth it just to wait. Eh, anyway, change and all that and head over to the restaurant and I wait like 5 minutes, she gets there and like she's not as hot as she was in the picture lmao... I was legit surprised. I mean, she was still cute enough for me (I'm back at home and been taking some time off so I'd fuck a lot of things right now)...

Anyway, I my usualy right as I see her (stolen from manwhore's podcast) and give her a big ass hug and then push her back and just look at her, kinda give the whole body a once over and smile, then I just put my arm around her waist and walk inside with her... When we walked insdie, I kinda like pushed her forward with the hand that was on her back aand then put my hands on her hips and like guided her forward... I don't even know if she was digging it but I was into it, so wtvr.

It's like one of those half-takeout/half-sitdown places so we get to the counter and order... I grab my number and tell her to wait and that I"m going to go find an open seat. Find one, put my jacket on the chair and head back to chill with her while we wait...

So she starts asking me like where I went to hs and shit... turns out she went to like the "sister" school of mine and we knew some of the same people or wtvr.. it's kinda a small community like that.

So this is something I've noticed, especially on dates, for me, like my conversations are sorta chode-like but, especially when I'm confident taht I'm more attractive than the gal, I tend to be like super physical and like idk how to put it- manly, I guess? Like just taking initiative to do all the small random things.

Anyway- we sit across from each other and get to talking and like we finish our meal and I take our shit and throw it away and then she stands up and I put my hand around her again... this time she kinda leaned into it- the first time she didn't like actively move away but she def. wasn't doing the lean in

So we get outside and I'm like, "Movie time" and she's like, "You know, I've probably seen every movie they have here" and I look at her and I start laughing and then stop and then I'm like, "Yeah. That's kind of the point" and she starts to laugh and is like "alright, I need to check my phone to see if there's anything I have to do today"

haha okay and this next part was directly taken from that show, "Shark Tank".. saw an episdoe the other day where mark cuban was just giving this one dude a PHAT ultimatum and it looked pretty boss

So I was like, "If you check your phone, I'm leaving and we're never gonna see eachother again"... I didn't say it like all buthurt, just kinda like... yeah... that's how it is.

Anyway- Gotta run to yoga, damn there's so much to write. I'll finish this up when I'm back.

Re: Word. That's a solid
@buddhagames:

WHAT HAPPENED??????????????????????????????
Re: Stationary Gal
YOU BASTARD...
Casablancas's picture
@buddhagames:
Haha you cruel mozzafucker.. !
Buddhagames's picture
@Casablancas:

Hey guys, sorry, wasn't trying to be a faggot and leave you in some kind of suspense or wtvr... lmao the story doesn't even end up with sex... sooo yeah.

But I think there's a bunch to learn. I had yoga yesterday and then had to get back and pack and hop on a plain and I'm at a computer again. I'll type this up soon.

-Oh also, the kindle is fucking amazing. I'm reading this book, "7 habits of highly effective people" it's pretty good actually. A lot of it is common sense (at least so far) but like it's reinforcing a lot and also there is a bunch of cool new stuff to learn... not super far though so I'm pumped to keep reading it.

Also did my first day of doing yoga, meditation, and working out, all on the same day.... shit man, that's a good life : )... anyway, gotta do some other stuff but I'll get around to this soon.

krispy's picture
@buddhagames:
willy wonka line was golden. Coffee is overrated and manwhore once again providing the lols. DERPACCA!
@buddhagames:
That book is amazing gets killer about a third of the way in but you have to read the buildup.

Buddhagames's picture
@Manwhore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=097cwlSGeNo

Just heard this at a pub I was at tonight and was like, "DAMN.. haven't heard that shit in FOREVER"- BAM, it's on the workout playlist.

Okay, so I finally have a little time to sit down and right the rest of this. Literally, I've been like catching planes, workout out, doing yoga or something else for the last little while.. just not really having a solid amount of time to sit down and dick around... even though, I actually prioritize this site pretty highly in the things that I do. It's helped me improve a lot, so I want to continue that growth but also give back, whatever I can.

But I will say, as I head to europe, get my job situation finalized (Don't think I'll be heading back to my current job! : ) ) and get more into some of the shit I've started recently, I'll prob start to post less but I'll always be around and posting somethin. I've just been in literally like total, "Cool down" mode for a couple weeks now and it's been awesome, but soon my life will start up again and I sorta have a tendency to get hardcore into life when it get's going : )

So anyway-

She kinda looked at me after that, and was like, "Seriously?" and I just looked at her, held eye contact... I KNEW she was into me. Like I just KNEW... so I had no issues just standing their with pure eye contact and I just looked at her, didn't say anything and just nodded my head up and down... grabbed her and brought her in close but DID NOT kiss her and kept eye contact.

She starts laughing and is like, "Okay, well what movie are we going to see" and I'm like, "The avengers".. it was like the neweset movie they had. So I buy us both tickets... at this point, I wanted to reward her for her beahvior and like, idk... I don't really mind buying girls shit when it's something that I DECIDE to do. In fact, I just kinda enjoy. I feel good providing for others sometimes.

Anyway- grab her hand and head in. She's not letting go, so we go and sit down but before we do, I turn her around and go for the makeout. SHe resists at first, I push her away, eye contact, pull back in and go again... It's on.

So we sit down and I'm chiln and there's basically nobody else in the theater.. I don't put my arm around her and I actually barely look at her for like 5 minutes or so, like she's trying for rapport with me and I'm talking with her but just not really turning and looking at her or putting my arm around her... But I had already made out with her, so I kinda figured it was cool. She takes my arm and like wraps her arm around it and at this point, I take my arm out and put it around her, she leans in.

Movie starts, I go in for another makeout- it's on and then I take her hand and put it on my dick... NO GO. I look at her, but it's dark so the eye contact is kinda not really there... she just looks at me and goes, "SHHHH" lmao, i hadn't even said anything...

SO I was a bit rattled after this but tried again like 10 minutes later and after some "hand argument" she finally starts unzipping my shit and giving me a handy and I'm like, fuck this, so I take her head and try to push it down (Dude, ... GOTTA find a way to do the equivilent of the "mountain climber" in a theater).. she rejects the head push and just keeps jerkin me off, I kinda give in to it and decide I'm just gonna bust without telling her

So she keeps jerking me off, I lean over and put my hands down her panties and I'm playing around and she pulls my hand away, but I keep going and she eventually lets herself be pleasured by my hand. She keeps jerkin me off and I don't say shit as I'm bout to bust and then POP- CHAMPAIGNE RIGHT IN HER FACE AND HAIR... BOOMB BITCH.

PAYBACK

lmao, I start laughing... Like literally, it was hilarious, I just start bursting out laughing and she's kidna laughing too. We settle down for a bit but my dick is still out and like 10 minutes later she grabs it again, I try and push her head down again BUT NO GO... she jerks me off again, but this time angles my dick to the front so I end up splurging on the setas in front of us...

So we chil for a bit longer, makeout some more and leave before the movie ends... She has her car, so I'm like, "Hey, I'll drive back to your house with you" and she's like, "Okay' so we get to her house and I get out of my car and kinda just assume she's gonna let me in... but she's like, "No, you can't come in... I don't do anything more than hand stuff on the first date.. we have to hang out again" and I'm like, "BITCH... I'm leaving TOMORROW.. .DURRRR" but she's not having it and goes inside and I'm left outside, dick in the wind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyu-BrIJMgY = buddha at the theater. next time eggnog

that resistance was weird. and seems like a silly rule only hand stuff on first date wtf. i don't think that was one of her rules.. maybe thats just her way of saving face for jacking off a stranger twice in the theater?

oh yeah and the kindle is amazing. its one of those things you don't think you need until you get it. only then do you realize how amazing it is. like tabbed internet browsing or this forum
Buddhagames's picture
@icewahine:

I know that's not an actual "rule" lmao...

The issue I had was.. I had no clue how to get past it. Like wtf was I supposed to do to counter?

fuck yeah thats the tricky part.

"blah blah im not a whore, i only give handies on the first date, you can't come in my house or my vagina, we need to hang out more"

"thats cool babe, i had fun tonight regardless. but i won't be able to spend more time with you, im leaving tomorrow. so lets go on another date right now. i wanna talk with you some more/spend more time with you"

receive handjobs

????

profit
@buddhagames:
Oh come on mang I cover that in like 4 different lay reports. Sheesh

Blowjob from sitting position. Movie theater is easy.. try CAR

Btw if there were people in other rows you really can't expect too much from a girl. She doesn't want people watching her blow a guy that is like.. social suicide to a girl