3X5 front squat
3X5 bench
1X5 deadlift

B)
3X5 Squat
3X5 military press
3X5 pendlay rows

Every other day, alternating workouts.

I picked like the most basic one I could find so I don't have to think about it.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts, make sure I wasn't doing something retarded. I read through a lot of the replies and the majority said it was a solid beginner's plan.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

buddhagames wrote: Yo asian
buddhagames wrote:
Yo asian sich,

That workout I mentioned...

A)
3X5 front squat
3X5 bench
1X5 deadlift

B)
3X5 Squat
3X5 military press
3X5 pendlay rows

Every other day, alternating workouts.

I picked like the most basic one I could find so I don't have to think about it.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts, make sure I wasn't doing something retarded. I read through a lot of the replies and the majority said it was a solid beginner's plan.

That workout sounds like the book "starting strength". IF you want to learn a lot about strength building and how to do it right, check out that book.
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, that's the book the
Yeah, that's the book the dude got it from.

Um, actually, I don't really want to spend too much time getting "into it"... I just want to do enough to be healthy and relatively strong.

But I'll def. check out that book. Just got myself a kindle and have a plane ride to catch on Sunday so I'll read it over quick.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

krispy's picture
@ Manwhore. Yeah dude your
@ Manwhore. Yeah dude your arms literally wanna pop cause they get so pumped! how many sets you manage?
I actually did 10, but I
I actually did 10, but I don't even know why I did the last 2. By the time I got to the 9th set my arms were beyond anything they could have benefited from.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et_E4M4JgIU

Just a sick song for ya'll.

Hilarity.

Hilarity.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Ha!

Ha!