Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
Backstory: Met her at another frats open party - made out with her. Tried to pull to my apt after but failed. She has class in the am on fridays. Shes pretty cute, so im happy with my swing. Gyms been paying off.

Me: Hey how goes it xxxx - aequitas
tride - 1 hr 20 mins later: Haha its spelled xxxxxx :) and pretty good. I'm at work right now.
Me - 1 hr 5 mins later: Oops. Currently en route to palm springs for my formal. Thats chill, where do you work?
tride - 36 mins later: Oh sounds fun! I lifeguard at woolett aquatics center. Its next to irvine high school.

So realize she's in my class tuesday. Exchange some looks, but dont say anything. Exchange some looks again today, was going to text her, but she beat me to it.
Edit: i was really bored during class but kinda made how bored i was apparent for her to see by leaning forward and being within sight. Kinda with the intention of giving her having an opener. Not going to lie im surprised it worked lol
This is all during class.

tride - 5 days later: Do u have any idea what the prof is talking about??
Me - 1 min later: Nope, i dont really go to class lol. Do you?
tride: Everyday! I'm a good student :)
Me - 1 min later: Ha, alright. Wanna catch me up to speed for the final ? :D
tride - 2 mins later: Haha sure. I just have to learn it first lol how was your formal?
Me - 2 mins later: Sounds good. Formal was ridiculous ... Although i dont remember a lot. ;x
tride - 2 mins later: Haha that means it was probably awesome.
Me - 1 min later: Well a bro got handcuffed by cops for a while to give you an idea lol. How was your weekend?
tride - 3 mins later: Haha one of my sisters spent the night in the drunk cell at the police station over the weekend. And my weekend was actually really boring unfortunately.
Me - 3 mins later: Lool. Tridelts rage! Who was it if you dont mind me asking?
tride - 6 mins later: I know what a badass. I don't really wanna spread it around but do u know chelsea xxxxxx?
Me - 5 mins later: Hahaha ya. Probs if i see her ill know who youre talking about, i can be bad with names
sometimes. I'll keep it to myself, no worries. Surprisingly i havent gotten in any trouble with the law yet.

tride - 2 mins later: Oh nice nicee. I did get kicked out of a venue party once for getting caught drinking without a 21 wristband but that's about it haha
Me - 5 mins later: Lol. I approve. How old are you then?
tride - 2 mins later: Still 20. I don't turn 21 till sept :(
Me - 1 min later: Got ourselves a youngsta ;p
tride: Haha puhlease I'm very mature for my age :P
Me - 1 min later: Apparently not mature enough for the bars ;)
tride: Well excuse me mr. too cool!
Me - 2 mins later: Only teasing. So we both failed at paying attention to this entire class session
tride - 1 min later: Haha I know. And I actually understood what he was doing surprisingly!

Met up with her after class just to say whats up and figure out if shes down to party tonight/this weekend. Shes going to some other frats formal so shes booked for the weekend and has class in the am on fridays. Ill have to wait till next week for this one. Might try to swing for a jacuzzi sesh next week during reg nights. Ill keep yall posted.
Re: preformal chick
@Aequitas: Alright so we said whats up to each other a couple of times. I tried setting up some shit with her but between finals, foreign student occupying my time, and this girl being difficult to hang with i havent been able to put any real one on one work in. Like i blew her off once cuz i was behind on finals and thats much more important than some potential new slampiece. I wish i hadnt deleted her texts. But i tried setting some shit up with her and so shes at another frats party. I told her to text me later that night if anything. She didnt. Mind you she hangs out with the nerdy niceguy frat and has declined coming over to rage at after parties. So next night i text her at close to 1am and no response. Come to find out like a couple days later she deleted me on fb. Lol. Which makes me think i offended her for hitting her up so late. Ideas on how to salvage this one? I have a sister of hers who im good friends with to try to do damage control, but my friend is quite the whore and her opinion might not hold much weight with this girl.
@Aequitas: Rummaged through old threads for shits and giggles. Thanks for responding you dicks ;o
Sorry man. Ya you definitely could have made use of good bro backup here. Durrrrr

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information