Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

How NOT to text -> Sample from a 9 who I daygamed

8 replies [Last post]
Didn't have alot of time to think these texts out, the in-person interaction was short and sorta chodey as I was still warming up, in terms of text I'm ashamed to say this was all I had lol. hope you guys can learn something from this one :-S...this is reminiscent of my pre pickup days. This one could still be alive, this girl is really really hot too, any recommendations for a reopener would be appreciated.

Me: Was nice meeting you olga - Alex

Her: u too :)

Me: [2 days later] Whatsup olga

Her: nm just hanging out with a friend and u?

Me: Nm took a "sick day" to kick around the house finally, making a concerted effort to be as unproductive as possible lol

Her: oh thats nice, where do u work?

Me: Landscaping, luckily for teh city so i get a little more of a leisure element than most :p

Her: oh nice

Me: Ya. and whats your work situation, free tomorrow for an evening drink? [What happened here was I felt that she was going into standoffy/rapport breaking texting and felt it was a dead-end alley to try to build rapport, so I went for the meetup]

Her: im trying to find a job and i wish i could but i have evening class

Me: Hows sunday, assuming you dont have class then :p [chode mcgode]

No response in the last 24 hours.
Ya what is this nonsense.
Ya what is this nonsense. Have you learned anything in your time here or do you like punishing yourself with bad texting. That's it! Self-sabotage. You self-sabotaging sex panther

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

SituAsian's picture
IF she is a TRUE 9, then does
IF she is a TRUE 9, then does her looks have anything to do with u reverting back to PAB aka Pussy Ass Bitch mode? That's what happens to me bro, if a chic is like a 2000 on a 1-10 scale or if I really dig her personality then I just lose my edginess and start conversing in PAB mode. The irony is the safer u play the less of a chance u have cus u just end up sounding like a boring ass chode. I believe the only way to fix this mental flaw is a combination of meditation and over exposure to good looking women.
Lol especially the last one..
Lol especially the last one.. Terrible. Oh well thanks for sharing. We all do that shit sometimes. Except manwhore. Manwhore not once. Situasian- actually sometimes if the girl is reallllyyyy hot like out of my league hit it helps my game because I'm like "fuck it she won't sleep with me anyways" which usually involves me sleeping with her. But I get chodey when the girl is hot but still in my league.. If that makes sense. Like a realllyy hot girl I could see myself with. Those are the ones I fuck up not fuck with

Falc- def still salvageable. Just vibe for a while. Mess around for a bit then seed for the ol meetup
icewahine wrote: Lol
icewahine wrote:
Lol especially the last one.. Terrible. Oh well thanks for sharing. We all do that shit sometimes. Except manwhore. Manwhore not once. Situasian- actually sometimes if the girl is reallllyyyy hot like out of my league hit it helps my game because I'm like "fuck it she won't sleep with me anyways" which usually involves me sleeping with her. But I get chodey when the girl is hot but still in my league.. If that makes sense. Like a realllyy hot girl I could see myself with. Those are the ones I fuck up not fuck with

Lol.

Ya I just wrote a whole lay report on it.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Ya what basically happened
Ya what basically happened here is a combination of 3 things:

1) Her being hot and putting me in value-sucking mode

2) Having some success with chodey textgame and getting flake with more edgy sexual shit, thereby coming to the conclusion "I don't need to be so gamey, friendly/cool works fine"

3) Not having enough time to think out texts, so I could ensure they sounded more boss

Fuck this fucking bitch anyways
I have no clue how to reopen
I have no clue how to reopen this girl without trolling her. I was gonna send one from Manwhore's database, the "if quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?" one. Or "Olga, my proposition hangs in the air like a bad fart, I suggest we deodorize this conversation and make haste to a local bar for wine and romance".

Generally, either something random and funny or something funny but acknowledging the circumstance of her blowing me off.
Buddhagames's picture
I like the zoo one the best.
I like the zoo one the best.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Hahahahah I laughed at the
Hahahahah I laughed at the bad fart text. I'll use that one day.. But I wouldn't use it here. She ignored it do seems kinda needy if you bring that up again.. Jus my thought though. You just met her briefly so you don't want to seem weird and nutty. Which usually is a good thing but she knows nothing about you. Maybe try to vibe and build rapport with a side dish of humour and statement to avoid boring interview mode. Do that for a while then either call her or seed for meetupp