Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
19 replies [Last post]
Dont know how to upload text conversations, Sorry in advance!

Me: Heyy
Her: Hey
Me: Whats going on?
Her: Going to the track meet
Me: Oh is it the championship?
Her: Yes
Me: I cant believe you're going its such bad weather
Her: Haha it sucks
Me: Should've told me you were going earlier i wouldve gone
Her: Nah no worries. Im not staying long
Me: Well would've still been nice to see you

No text back for 3 hours. What did i do wrong?
Buddhagames's picture
Troll?
Troll?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

That's terrible text game
That's terrible text game d00d

Stay on this forum for a bit and you'll see what i mean. You gotta start offering value with your texts, making them fun as opposed to lifeless; you failed to setup a man to woman dynamic with this chick and expected her to text back to "well wouldve been nice to see you", there's nothing for her to say back to you after that. If you slipped in a joke, i.e. "wouldve been nice to see you. We could've arm wrestled and obviously i would win ;)", it shows her that you're playful, not some value sucking chode lol

Read some ongoing threads here like buddhas or Manwhore's to get a gist of what solid text game looks like. And hey, at least this girl is responding.
Wow im gonna start loving
Wow im gonna start loving this forum. I have serious oneitis currently with this girl and it sucks
buddhagames wrote: Troll? i
buddhagames wrote:
Troll?

i wish
lol oneitis, eh? No wonder
lol oneitis, eh?

No wonder your texting sucks with her so much, you're holding back a lot so that explains why you're giving short, safe and predictable texts. This is probably how you are in person with her; very safe, but not giving her the crucial full range of emotions that a chick loves. Don't be afraid to fuck it up; be more edgy with your texting and stop questioning yourself with this girl by assuming she's higher value than you and that you have to be treading on eggshells around her. You'll never find a surer way of losing her than being a chode.
Gogo wrote: lol oneitis,
Gogo wrote:
lol oneitis, eh?

No wonder your texting sucks with her so much, you're holding back a lot so that explains why you're giving short, safe and predictable texts. This is probably how you are in person with her; very safe, but not giving her the crucial full range of emotions that a chick loves. Don't be afraid to fuck it up; be more edgy with your texting and stop questioning yourself with this girl by assuming she's higher value than you and that you have to be treading on eggshells around her. You'll never find a surer way of losing her than being a chode.

Can you give me an example text? And is it bad if i text her tomorrow again?
Lol welcome to the forum
Lol welcome to the forum mang. How'd you find it?

Click on my username and Buddha's (not sure who else has submitted convos) and you can read a list of our published conversations. Also if you go on my site and check out my lay reports, I've included snippets of text convos in several of them.

Cheers!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
oh cool man, yeah welcome.
oh cool man, yeah welcome. Manwhore will get you sorted out.

For starters- loosen up a little and before you text her next time- get a good workout in, maybe do some meditation and DEFINITLEY watch some southpark or family guy.

And yes, read manwhore's convos- that shit is absolute GOLD

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Manwhore wrote: Lol welcome
Manwhore wrote:
Lol welcome to the forum mang. How'd you find it?

Click on my username and Buddha's (not sure who else has submitted convos) and you can read a list of our published conversations. Also if you go on my site and check out my lay reports, I've included snippets of text convos in several of them.

Cheers!

I found you on bodybuilding forums. And thank you so much Im actually seeing stuff that sounds corny but actually works
http://forum.bodybuilding.com

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

chinaboy's picture
LOL at MW shamelessly
LOL at MW shamelessly promoting himself :D :D :D

You made my day sir
Should I text her again today
Should I text her again today even though she didn't reply back? Also she's in one of my classes tomorrow
Also, I'm in highschool and I
Also, I'm in highschool and I feel like some of these texts wouldn't work. For example : “Hey what’s up. I just ran into someone you used to fuck around with. They told me they recently got diagnosed with HIV. But don’t worry.. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!” I feel like ones like these wouldn't work and idk if i should try them or not. Not trying to diss you manwhore or anyone, i'm just trying to learn.
Buddhagames's picture
lmao, yeah prob don't send
lmao, yeah prob don't send that one.

Yh, only send shit which is
Yh, only send shit which is congruent to your vibe with her. Like send shit that you can imagine saying to her in real life, except its playful and engaging.

It's seems like you're too invested in this girl; find some others for the time being just to build up a smooth abundance mentality, otherwise you'll either be too weird with her adopting this 'pick up' persona or too stifled cause you don't wanna lose her.
Second gogo's comments.
Second gogo's comments.
What if i text her saying
What if i text her saying guess whos not failing spanish anymore? as a opener since we're in the same class *im not stupid, teacher is, i have 92 GPA*
Also i realized why I was
Also i realized why I was being a chode so much today. Friend told me if I keep complimenting them they would go for me. In result, this took out the playfulness of my texts. I really already see improvements in my text game by just reading a few convos.
Enlightment12 wrote: Also,
Enlightment12 wrote:
Also, I'm in highschool and I feel like some of these texts wouldn't work. For example : “Hey what’s up. I just ran into someone you used to fuck around with. They told me they recently got diagnosed with HIV. But don’t worry.. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!” I feel like ones like these wouldn't work and idk if i should try them or not. Not trying to diss you manwhore or anyone, i'm just trying to learn.

Oh that one is so awesome to send...

I love the responses. Send this to all your buddies who get laid. Watch the responses come crawling in with descriptions of hearts palpitations, clammy skin, cold flashes...