Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

**FREE** Personally customized diet for weight training

5 replies [Last post]
SituAsian's picture
Fellas,

So I've been training with weights for years now and have gotten my diets done by a number of dieticians and trainers. The last one was a competitive natural body building trainer and I've gotten great results from it. For the last 6 months however I've come up with a spreadsheet which calculates your BMI and daily calorie intake as per your somatotype and weight training goals which I've used to put together diets for myself. I have also done diets for my friends and acquaintances for free which they have found to be quite effective.

I've attached along 2 sample diets for your reference: one for a friend who's a natural ectomorph (hardgainer) looking to gain muscle mass and one for myself during my cutting (leaning up) phase. You will be able to see the normal simpler diet which I did for my friend which should be applicable to most of you and the more advanced/sophisticated split-day diet I've used on myself which will help the more advanced lifters amongst you.

Anyway just thought I'd offer the same free service to my fellow personal developers who are looking to make serious gains with their weight lifting regime. At the end of the day, physical exercise only accounts for 20% of your progress whilst diet accounts for 80% of it. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. So if you're interested in this free service, copy the questions below answer each one of them to the best of your ability and send them to me via private messaging:

• Name:
  • Height (cm):
  • Weight (kg):
  • Age (years):
  • Sex (m/f):
  • Exercise Level (1-5): 1. If you are sedentary (little or no exercise)
    2. If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week)
    3. If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week)
    4. If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week)
    5. If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training)
  • Objective: Gain/Maintain/Lose Weight It is important to note that your body can only be efficient at either losing fat OR building muscles at any one point in time. Yes, it IS possible to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, however, the process is painstakingly slow and will yield much less result (with the exceptions of beginner's gains) and even then one goal must take priority over the other ie muscle gain comes first THEN fat loss or the other way around. So for example if you've got excessive body fat you MUST lose fat weight before gaining back the weight in muscles, if you're at an acceptable level of body fat then you can focus entirely on gaining muscle weight etc.
  • Your email address: so I can send the diet to you

Couple of things to note before jumping on board:

• I don't want to waste my time and I don't want to waste your time either, so if you're going to ask for a personally customized diet please try your best to commit to it for at least 3 months. I've had guys on very similar diets who have had significantly different results due to different levels of commitment. It's not supposed to be easy or enjoyable (if it was everyone would be a jacked up adonis) but it WORKS and you WILL see results if you accompany it with a good weight/cardio training program.
  • The stricter u follow the diet the more progress, however, I know it's impossible to follow it 100% of the time as we're not professional bodybuilders so try to at least hit the 70-80% mark.
  • I use quite a bit of supplements in my regime so if you prefer to stick to wholefood only or would rather not spend too much money on supps let me know

That's about it for now. Any other questions let me know.

- Sitch
Cool I sent you my stats. You
Cool I sent you my stats. You need anything else to create a "cutting" regimen for me?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

SituAsian's picture
ok so u want a cutting diet?
ok so u want a cutting diet? All good playa I'll hit u up tomorrow. Peace.
Buddhagames's picture
Awesome
Awesome

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

SituAsian's picture
Re: **FREE** Personally customized diet for weight training
Just did one for MW who's on his quest to add 2 more letters to his initials: JRMW aka Jacked & Ripped ManWhore. Bumping this so the rest of you skinny/overweight fuckers (jokes) can see.
Not a bad gig

Not a bad gig

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information