Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
4 replies [Last post]
Ghettoguru's picture
Im slightly buzzed right now so i may leave out some pieces.

Got a mass cockblock from hell talking to some chick, that shit was retarded. Said fck it, 50 Feet away i see the exact same girl i made out with in this mini report
http://manwhore.org/forum/content/last-night-0

This was near where we met in front of her friend's apartment and holy crap i NEARLY missed her. She was sitting on this 3ft high log fence, i turned around and went "YOU!! i know YOU!" she had that smirk on her face, she remembered me very well. She was buzzed herself but meh... Anyways i leaned up against the fence right next her and barely made eye contact, because i was feeling cocky. I hear 2guys on the balcony 15 feet high laughing cuz they thought i was being an idiot for not going full-throttle on the girl like most guys would and get blown out fast.
i wanted to make her work for it, i forgot what we were talking about but some flirting here and there. Next thing i knew she stood off the fence and got in front of me it was another make-out session. She was horny but i broke off from the make-out.
I could see the guys went :o.... LOL

At one point she was trying to pull some lmr bs on me. She was saying i was "bad, in a bad way" and kind of pushed herself off me. I give her her space and let her walk off onto the street, some guys trying to get at her but going nowhere.
I come back to her but stay feets away with my hands behind my back, and relied on tonality to reel her back in. Worked like a charm. At that point i got physical with her in the middle of the street, guys were walking by encouraging the whole thing. They were sure i was going to get it in because it looked like SHE was the one hitting on me. Blasted through the 1st stage of LMR. She said i was "bad" (player) and that she didn't trust me. In my head in was like "FUUUUCCCCKKKK" Then she found out slept with few people. She asked me WHY I slept with them. I have been getting this lately, is this normal?

She definitely got turned on for that and came back on me full-throttle. With some guidance of mine, started grabbing my crotch and unbuckling my belt IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. I tried to pull her to a secluded area but she resisted hard, she's a strong woman. Forget about going caveman and picking her up, i would have broken my back for sure LOL. So there i stood with my belt hanging off my pants in public as she's confused, i just didn't give a damn who was watching (best believe i had eyes on me). She brought up the "you're bad in a bad way" again.

She mentioned that i should leave because she's (or me i don't remember) going to get in trouble, i doubt she has a bf but then that's me assuming to be honest. Don't know what she meant by that. I did not really react to it but after she would say it we would be making out and she'd push me off. This happened several times, she disappeared again and i got caught up with some friends. They were trying to discourage me for some reason even though they said she wanted to chew my dick off, but it was whatever. I found her again, she was whining about how she lost one of her finger ring, it was like 6 feet from her haha. I found it and she fell in love with me again, but i hit that speedbump again.
Like i said i tried several times to pull her away but i was braindead. I went full intent but it only worked for so long, I remember somewhere in the interaction i said "i got a dick and i intend to use it"

It was really frustrating for me but i didn't let it show.
TOld her she should call her friends because she was getting too far from the house, but she insisted several times that leave because i would get into trouble. Fck it, i bounced, i've heard fcked up, cazy rumors about UC Santa Barbara anyways.
Right now my lips are kind of bleeding and sore from the abrupt make-outs. *sigh* i hate that shit.
Re: Could not breach thru that LMR 100%
That's not lmr. lmr = last minute resistance as in when she's naked in your bed and then decides to push you away and go to sleep without giving you any. That's lmr and it blows! fml. She's just giving you typical resistance that's expected from quality girls and there's a million ways to get through this. Usually laughing it off, being playful and fun is a good start. She's too big to pickup?? But yea you can't win them all so don't get down on yourself as it's part of the game. Sometimes girls just aren't ready to bounce. She could be on her period ;) Get the number and practice your texting

"Why do faggots always got to kiss the girl?"

Ghettoguru's picture
@Jeff:
LOL, she is nearly my height (im 6'3) and borderline sexy thick. Didn't help that we were buzzed and trying to knock each other off balance.
I kind of brushed off her resistance but she would keep walking off. i'd stand like 20 feet away and reel her back in, she would breathe hard and fast as i escalate. It was a weird cycle.
Should have pushed your hand down the front of her pants while super calmly looking her in her eyes. Done. "Fratstar gropage"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Ghettoguru's picture
THAT was the solution.
i did this but only to a certain extent, it was sloppy. She was wearing a super-tight dress, I tried to slip my hand down and up there but I could not get a feel of where i was going so i backed it off.
Now that you brought this up, another solution is that I should drink less. I noticed i lose some tactile feedback when i'm drunk.
Thanks.