Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
11 replies [Last post]
I was friends with this chick a few years ago. We just briefly made out then but haven't spoken in a few years. Ran into her and exchanged numbers. She's interested in meeting up to catch up but kinda flakey. I was tired of her not committing and being less invested than me so I stopped text her for a week and a bit then sent her:

"*hername!*if we don't meet up soon I'm going to put single back on Facebook"

"next Thursday?!". It was about a week before Thursday we were texting

"works for me. Let's go to xx for drinks or xxx if it's a warm night"

"sounds good :)"

A few days later on Tuesday I said

"hey hope your weekend went swell. How's your Thursday look, I might to go the xxx concert after we meetup"

"who are they?" ten minutes later "never mind I'm listening now. How much?"

At this point I think she's down to meet up for drinks and come to the show. I wanted to go to the show without her after drinks because I was meeting a few other girls there. But I tell her "*details for the show** come with!"

On the Thursday of the show I wasnt sure if she was coming or not for sure. Gay. So I tell her "Forget **bar we were supposed to go to**! **another bar** for beer before the show? Text 1 for yes. Or 2 for definitely!"

30 mins later (the early afternoon) I get "Sorry I'm stupid and switched shifts with the morning girl tomorrow and now I have to start work at 6am!"

In my head I feel like I got blown off. 6am? Bitch I got three hours sleep last night and plan on doing it again tonight. If you have to get up at 530 that's a lame excuse, we would've been home at 1230-1. My plan for the next text was to be non needy and show it wasnt a big deal. Which it wasn't, I went with 2 fuck buddies and a new girl I'm gaming at the show. But i was kinda fishing for her to suggest something else. So I send back "Too bad, you'll miss a sweet show. But no worries... Have fun at work? If that's possible haha"

Got nothing back and it was this past Thursday. Critique me going for the meetup. And my response to the flake. What could've I done better and what did I do good? What should I go for next? A statement and build rapport and attraction to just go the meetup again. She lives near me and there's a shit ton of bars in my area. The usual plan with girls is a martini bar near my place. I order three martinis and let her choose her favourite and we split the third one. Then go for the kiss close outside the bar or inside f the opportunity arises. Then pull to my car or my place. My usual excuse is let's go back to the roof at my place for a drink and view but I like pulling in my car if I can. Just for ease

Thanks in advance boys
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah bro. This is actually a
Yeah bro. This is actually a simple one, you'll be able to fix this kinda stuff in no time : ). For the guys who have been on here for a while, this is pretty much standard for the course.

What happened here was

1) You made into a "DATE"- Girls flake on dates. It's just a fact of life.

BUT

Girls DO NOT flake on fun adventures.

Soo...

What we do is create a fun situation for her to imagine us hanging out in.

Check out Falc's response to this thread, (http://manwhore.org/forum/node/271) it is truly MONEY. That's what you want to start developing. It's all about self amusement, so instead of doing the whole, "Drinks at x bar"... create a situation. Make it fun, make it spontaneous, make it absurd if you want. This gets her INVESTED. Once she's invested in it and realizes how fun it is she'll be much less likely to flake.

Another good thing to do that I haven't heard manwhore address specifically, but that I just picked up from reading some of his text convos and I'm pretty sure he'll say I'm right to have picked up on this:

Ask her questions about her preferences... It just adds to her investment.

Like in a recent text convo I had, I was doin this whole ice cream and jack thing and instead of just being like, "Yeah, pick up the ice cream" I simply asked her, "Hey what's your favorite flavor ice cream"... Just little things like that.

But yeah- check out falc's response. Good shit.

Hope this helps : )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I PM'd Jeffy about this shit,
I PM'd Jeffy about this shit, he said either delete her number and block her or tell her to fuck herself and move on, no sense in wasting time with girls' gamey bullshit. OTOH the fact that a girl expresses disinterest does not mean you should give up. In this case I think she's giving you the run around fucking with your time, you should tell her "Ya you are fucking stupid, thanks for wasting my time".

EDIT - Ya just thought about it again, I have never gotten laid by trying to repair a flakey, gamey situation with a girl. When they start acting like aloof 16 year olds tell them to fuck themselves.
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, tell her to fuck
Yeah, tell her to fuck off.

But also recognize that this isn't a quote "weird" response for a girl to have, given how you set the date up. So understand what you are doing to allow her to react the way she is- even if it is 16 year old virgin bullshit...

It's always easy to put the responsibility onto someone else. I like to always look at any situation and just look at, "What could I have done to change what happened"

Cause I mean, in the end, all the rest of the shit you can't really control.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Eh. I just banged a beautiful
Eh. I just banged a beautiful girl after 2 years of text game.

I handle flaking relentlessly. I flaked on a girl the other night. Did not even call her or text her till the next day. Girls are flakey it's a fact of life. Anyways just banged. Must sleep.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

You went to a concert with
You went to a concert with TWO fuckbuddies? Do they slather around on your face and cock at the same time? Wtf

Do NOT teach this man text game! lol

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

What this girl did was not a
What this girl did was not a big deal.

Your biggest problem was you waited several days to text again. That's like rule #77 of proper text game. Keep the momentum going.

Hmm yeah I dont think telling
Hmm yeah I dont think telling her to fuck off is what I want to do. Like manwhore I flake on people as well. Not canceling plans last minute is super gay I don't do that but I get called out on not committing till the last minute all the time. How can I hate on her for doing the same? Its not like we had definite plans, it was just tentative.

I like the idea of setting up an adventure land with my penis instead of a date. I think illvtry that. If she actually ditches I'll tell her to stop fucking around and make other plans or cut her off
Hahaha manwhore. Nah they
Hahaha manwhore. Nah they both invited me. They're roommates and friends I just hook up with them every so often. I wanted the third girl there that night but she's a slippery one and not in a good way. Teach me the ways of the text game! I'll use it responsibly, the girl in question is a chick I used to masturbate to in high school and must sire her to prove my new identity as a pick up artist!!!111one!!eleven!!
how do you handle flaking
how do you handle flaking manwhore?
It's been a few days since
It's been a few days since I've texted this girl. Almost a week with no communication. I'm think I'll send her something this late aft/evening from the text message database (anything I find funny and congruent to me) or just send her a silly statement about my day/our past. Im thinking I should shoot the breeze over a few texts, and end it early without talking about a meetup (unless she obviously is going for it) then just try for the meetup in a few days. I won't even be able to meet up for the next few days because of work and other dates.

Good idea? Id like to think I'm already with landing dates and texting girls but usually only after a strong interaction where she's already dtf. I don't know where to go with chicks I don't know where I stand with so I'm here to try to learn the principles.
Flaking is a constant issue.
Flaking is a constant issue. All girls flake. We flake as well. It must be managed appropriately it's pretty much impossible to prevent.