Skip to Content
-->
60 replies [Last post] [Page 1, 2]
Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013

This chick is definitely one of the sexiest girls at my school, very high value. I've had opportunities to hook up with her back when I was a freshman, but of course I wasn't very good with the women back then lol. I tried to avoid blow jobs in this convo, and stick to sandwiches.

Me: Did you try and trip me today at lunch lol?

Her:hahaha yessss

Me: I was like wtf, then I looked back and it was you. I was about to push you to the floor :)

Her: haha I felt so ackward after that

Me: Well I felt like a tard bein tripped by some rando chick

Her: hahahaha sorry (girl emoji)

Me: hahaha me and joe just had some crazy road rage with some faggot

Me: I'm a fuckin nascar driver

Her:haha oh god really?

Me: It was pretty much some dude tryin to get me to pullover and fight him and me laughing at him nonstop

Me: I thought his dog was gonna fall outta the window the whole time

Her: [name]! thats awful, why did he go crazy on you guys?

Me: I think he wanted to fuck me or something

Me: I have no clue...somtimes my right blinker doesnt work so I may have cut him off ;)

Her: Im sure he diddd and oh so it was your fault (facepalm monkey emoji)

Me: ehhh its possible :)

Me: Doesnt change that he was a mega-queer

Her: hahaha yeahs thats so weird I would never do that

Me: Nahh your wreckless. You'd DEFINTELY fist fight someone and then throw em in your trunk

Her: hahaha oh for sure.id most likely get my ass kicked

Me: nah you could hold your own

Me: not against me though, id dominate the fight :)

Her: ummm thats bullshit..

Me: Id let you win at first, then you'd be dead meat (flexing arm emoji)       <---- some girls LOVE this "i'd let you win, then dominate you" shit

Me: You'd probably cry and cover yourself with hundreds of colorful flower bandaids

Her: yeahh no i'd deff win no problem...then youd be embarrassed cause a girl beat youuu..

Me: Id enjoy that! you'd have to nurse me back to health by making me sandwhiches for like a month         <----- solid reframe

Me: So worth it :)

Her: hahahaha okay goood thenn :D

Me: I'm just not sure what sandwiches you can make! are u like a super chef like bobby flay?

Her: I'm amazing :p

Me: Thats awesome im excited :)

Her:You better be excitedd :)

Me: Lol you'll have to cook me something amazing this weekend

Her: okay yeah i will and you'll love itt

Me: Okay you better have a sexy apron

Me: [picture of apron with sexy black dress that says " i'm your sexy maid"] Like this    <---- diffused any tension caused from the "sexy apron" comment

Her: Im sorry but i dont have one..

Me: Thats not gonna work your gonna have to buy one this week

Her: Okay ill buy one and surpirise youuu

Me: hmmm I am always down for a surprise. just make it sure it looks good or ill have to send you home :) lol   <-----credit to MW

Me: Im gonna go now and play xbox with my fat brother because im nice like that. I expect to hear about this apron being purchased soon :)

Her: hahahaha youre not nice if your calling him fat [name]! but okayy I will ;)

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
Def not my A-game, but I

Def not my A-game, but I think I got the job done. It's crazy how my limited belief system is trying to tell me that I can't have this girl, because ive established myself as a pussy once before. damn nonsense

Offline
Joined: 06/04/2012
With my fat brother was

With my fat brother was pretty irrelevant. A lot of "game" in general is not what you do but rather what you don't do. 

Edit: Did you send your last text rapid fire? I feel like it was unnecessary. The I'll send you home text was more polarizing and would have warranted a better response IMO. Other than that, MUCH BETTER conversation than the blowjob one lol

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
G-Money wrote: With my fat

G-Money wrote:
With my fat brother was pretty irrelevant. A lot of "game" in general is not what you do but rather what you don't do. 

Edit: Did you send your last text rapid fire? I feel like it was unnecessary. The I'll send you home text was more polarizing and would have warranted a better response IMO. Other than that, MUCH BETTER conversation than the blowjob one lol

yeah It was just rapid fire, me bein a goof kinda thing. I think I alway struggle with ending my convo's in a smooth manner lol. I really did have to go and get some shit done!

are u suggesting that I use the "ill send you home" text last, and then just not respond to her next reply?

Offline
Joined: 06/04/2012
No I'm saying that the MW

No I'm saying that the MW text should have been the last one you sent. It would have altered her response. 

Just ageneral rule of thumb, when you're searching for things to say, don't text back at all. Give it some time and come back to it later. You lose no points for not responding. However, you can fuck it up by texting too much. Rapid fire texting works when the conversation is ramping up and you know which buttons to push.

The only exception to my rule of thumb above is when you're sexting. You wanna keep ramping it up since she is so invested.

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
G-Money wrote: No I'm saying

G-Money wrote:
No I'm saying that the MW text should have been the last one you sent. It would have altered her response. 

Just ageneral rule of thumb, when you're searching for things to say, don't text back at all. Give it some time and come back to it later. You lose no points for not responding. However, you can fuck it up by texting too much. Rapid fire texting works when the conversation is ramping up and you know which buttons to push.

The only exception to my rule of thumb above is when you're sexting. You wanna keep ramping it up since she is so invested.

yeah  that makes a lot of sense. I didnt realize that at first. Thanks brotha!

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
This is a pretty clear

This is a pretty clear example of overgaming lol. Running crazy text game on high schoolers is like taking a bazooka to a hummingbird. She tripped you at high school, this girl is already done. You just need to be cool and casual and invite her out with a set plan. You didn't even get a meetup here 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 06/04/2012
Lol at high school texts

Lol at high school texts though. Girls are getting very good at this because guys are coming onto them from an increasingly younger age. 

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
I dunno man, I know guys in

I dunno man, I know guys in the community are VERY fond of talking shit on girls saying how dumb they are, yada yada, etc., but from my experience they are HILARIOUS. Once you break through and just start talking shit with girls, especially when you get two or more together, they get so funny it's almost frightening. The shit they talk about... 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 06/04/2012
Community group think:

Community group think: "They're all dumb whores until they fuck ME."

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
Manwhore wrote: This is a

Manwhore wrote:
This is a pretty clear example of overgaming lol. Running crazy text game on high schoolers is like taking a bazooka to a hummingbird. She tripped you at high school, this girl is already done. You just need to be cool and casual and invite her out with a set plan. You didn't even get a meetup here 

Wow, I didn't realize that, thanks. it's difficult because I used to undergame the fuck outta everything, and it was really tough for girls to actually understand that I was into them. So yeah I gotta find my happy medium.

What do you suggest I do from here? maybe i'll invite her out with a group

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
I'd rather overgame a girl

I'd rather overgame a girl like this any day than hide in a corner and ask her how her fuckin day went

Offline
Joined: 06/04/2012
Under gaming is just having a

Under gaming is just having a friendly conversation lol

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
No just invite her over tell

No just invite her over tell her to bring an apron. Say you're going to cook something 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
UPDATE: I think I got this

UPDATE: I think I got this shit back on track

Chick approached me and my buddy at the gym today, everything went well..then i started texting her

Me: I hope you didn't die on your way home..      <--- it was snowing out

Her: I made it home safe (fist bump emoji)

Me: Fantastic, you proved the whole women's drivers no surviviors thing wrong

Her: hahaha damn right I did

Me: It was probably cuz I wished you good luck :)

Me: Do you watch Hemlock Grove. It is the most fucked up show I've seen in a while

Her: no I have never seen that show.. what's it about?

Me: Its about vampire like people and wolverines.. it's like twilight but not gay

Her: haha oh those shows freak me out

Me: Your such a baby.. how can you be afraid of a tv show

Her: idkkk it makes me nervous

Me: oh. talking to girls makes me nervous

Her: So did you get nervous when I came over to talk to you guys at the gym?

Me: Yeah. jizzed my pants

Her: ohh so funny

Me: How could I not? U were looking almost twice as good as nate

Me: (kissy face emoji)

Her: hahaha I was pretty upset that you didn't come say hi to me..

Me: I was upset that you didn't respond to my text message. very upset       <--- she stopped texting me outta nowhere last night

Her: I forgot (embarrased monkey emoji)

Me: God damn you {name} :p

Her: Im sorrry :p

Me: hmm not nice at all. Lets hangout this weekend

Her: okaayy letsss

Me: We will go on an adventure and get into gang fights. it'll be fun

Her: hahahaha okay that sounds like fun

Me: Sweet. will you come out of your cave mid day saturday?

Her: haha I hate youu..yes I will!

Me: Okay cool fag :) I'll text ya bout it later

Her: Soundss goood :)

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
I think imma text her friday

I think imma text her friday

Hainz's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/30/2013
That was bawws Meow... good

That was bawws Meow... good shit.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
This was absolutely

This was absolutely masterful.

Meow wrote:
UPDATE: I think I got this shit back on track

Chick approached me and my buddy at the gym today, everything went well..then i started texting her

Me: I hope you didn't die on your way home..      <--- it was snowing out

Her: I made it home safe (fist bump emoji)

Me: Fantastic, you proved the whole women's drivers no surviviors thing wrong

Her: hahaha damn right I did

Me: It was probably cuz I wished you good luck :)

Me: Do you watch Hemlock Grove. It is the most fucked up show I've seen in a while

Her: no I have never seen that show.. what's it about?

Me: Its about vampire like people and wolverines.. it's like twilight but not gay

Her: haha oh those shows freak me out

Me: Your such a baby.. how can you be afraid of a tv show

Her: idkkk it makes me nervous

Me: oh. talking to girls makes me nervous

Her: So did you get nervous when I came over to talk to you guys at the gym?

Me: Yeah. jizzed my pants

Her: ohh so funny

Me: How could I not? U were looking almost twice as good as nate

Me: (kissy face emoji)

Her: hahaha I was pretty upset that you didn't come say hi to me..

Me: I was upset that you didn't respond to my text message. very upset       <--- she stopped texting me outta nowhere last night

Her: I forgot (embarrased monkey emoji)

Me: God damn you {name} :p

Her: Im sorrry :p

Me: hmm not nice at all. Lets hangout this weekend

Her: okaayy letsss

Me: We will go on an adventure and get into gang fights. it'll be fun

Her: hahahaha okay that sounds like fun

Me: Sweet. will you come out of your cave mid day saturday?

Her: haha I hate youu..yes I will!

Me: Okay cool fag :) I'll text ya bout it later

Her: Soundss goood :)

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 09/23/2013
ME: oh.talking to girls makes

ME: oh.talking to girls makes me nervous

Is this text only good because you were obviously not nervous when she approached you at the gym?

ME: I was upset when you didnt respond to my txt message. very upset.

Is this only fine and doesnt count as sooking because its very obvious that you really dont give a fuck?

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
TrickAssMark wrote:ME:

TrickAssMark wrote:
ME: oh.talking to girls makes me nervous

Is this text only good because you were obviously not nervous when she approached you at the gym?

ME: I was upset when you didnt respond to my txt message. very upset.

Is this only fine and doesnt count as sooking because its very obvious that you really dont give a fuck?

Exactly. I was somewhat aloof with her at the gym, so it was clear that I was poking fun at her

I wasn't too sure with this. I think the way I phrased it was obvious that I was being sarcastic, also I plowed through her shit test

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
Reengagement for the date

Reengagement for the date went well, and it's on for today. This chick is a super hottie, so imma have to be ruthless with everything I do. I possess the skills, no worries.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Just get your dick in her

Just get your dick in her mouth the rest will sort itself out.

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
Somehow this chick managed to

Somehow this chick managed to flake on me

friday:

Me: I'll pick you up around 2 tomorrow in my spaceship

Her: What are we doing?

Me: I gotta plan..

Her: Whats your plan?

Me: Its top secret and probably involves ice cream..depends on the weather and how im feelin

Me: does that sound up to your standard :)

Her: Yess that sounds good!

Me: Okay. ill text ya tomorrow when im leaving or if im runnin late. I dont know which house is yours so your gonna have to help me out :)

Her: Okaay its easy my house is the second to last house on th right its gray!

Saturday:

Me: I'm running a lil late but ill get over by 2:15. ill text when im nearby

Her: Im coming back from soccer and the highway is like shut down could we do this next weekend because I most likely don't have soccer?

Me: hmm what time do you think you'll be home today?

Her: umm maybe towards 3 cause normally takes is an hour and half but there is traffic haha :( (gun emoji)

Me: lol just text me when your ready to do somethin. I don't have anywhere to be till later anyways   <-------- not the best text, misleading as well

Her: will dooo

Me: your home?     <----- this is at like 3:45 after recieving no text

Her: My brother has his senior night for hockey tonight and i have to go so i dont think I can! sorry!! :(

Me: Okay. looks like im goin to the gym then, girls suck anyways :)

Me: YOUR buying ME icecream next weekend lol

Her: Deaaal!

Yes, this kinda sucked, and yes my state absolutely crashed after but It was important lesson. I quickly set somethin else up with another girl, we went to a party, and she blew me in the bathroom. Actually this was some fuckin excellent game because it was really tough to get back into a good mindset. Best part of the night is when the chick says, " You won't just whip your dick out"... LOL GOOD ONE. Whipped my dick out and slapped her in the face with it for being so mean. We woulda fucked too, but she was on her period :(

patrick.bateman's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2013
Manwhore wrote:This was

Manwhore wrote:
This was absolutely masterful.
Meow wrote:
UPDATE: I think I got this shit back on track

Chick approached me and my buddy at the gym today, everything went well..then i started texting her

Me: I hope you didn't die on your way home..      <--- it was snowing out

Her: I made it home safe (fist bump emoji)

Me: Fantastic, you proved the whole women's drivers no surviviors thing wrong

Her: hahaha damn right I did

Me: It was probably cuz I wished you good luck :)

Me: Do you watch Hemlock Grove. It is the most fucked up show I've seen in a while

Her: no I have never seen that show.. what's it about?

Me: Its about vampire like people and wolverines.. it's like twilight but not gay

Her: haha oh those shows freak me out

Me: Your such a baby.. how can you be afraid of a tv show

Her: idkkk it makes me nervous

Me: oh. talking to girls makes me nervous

Her: So did you get nervous when I came over to talk to you guys at the gym?

Me: Yeah. jizzed my pants

Her: ohh so funny

Me: How could I not? U were looking almost twice as good as nate

Me: (kissy face emoji)

Her: hahaha I was pretty upset that you didn't come say hi to me..

Me: I was upset that you didn't respond to my text message. very upset       <--- she stopped texting me outta nowhere last night

Her: I forgot (embarrased monkey emoji)

Me: God damn you {name} :p

Her: Im sorrry :p

Me: hmm not nice at all. Lets hangout this weekend

Her: okaayy letsss

Me: We will go on an adventure and get into gang fights. it'll be fun

Her: hahahaha okay that sounds like fun

Me: Sweet. will you come out of your cave mid day saturday?

Her: haha I hate youu..yes I will!

Me: Okay cool fag :) I'll text ya bout it later

Her: Soundss goood :)

Fuck so that's what text game looks like! 

I'd be lying if I wasnt getting a little turned on reading that. Just by the sheer skill level. 

Definitely taking notes on this! 

PS. I noticed you say shit like fag and faggot. Where I am from that is like extremely distatsteful. Is there a method to the maddness or is it different where you're from. 

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
No Patrick that's what I've

No Patrick that's what I've been saying to you. You're too whitewashed and "nice".

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
patrick.bateman

patrick.bateman wrote:
Manwhore wrote:
This was absolutely masterful.
Meow wrote:
UPDATE: I think I got this shit back on track

Chick approached me and my buddy at the gym today, everything went well..then i started texting her

Me: I hope you didn't die on your way home..      <--- it was snowing out

Her: I made it home safe (fist bump emoji)

Me: Fantastic, you proved the whole women's drivers no surviviors thing wrong

Her: hahaha damn right I did

Me: It was probably cuz I wished you good luck :)

Me: Do you watch Hemlock Grove. It is the most fucked up show I've seen in a while

Her: no I have never seen that show.. what's it about?

Me: Its about vampire like people and wolverines.. it's like twilight but not gay

Her: haha oh those shows freak me out

Me: Your such a baby.. how can you be afraid of a tv show

Her: idkkk it makes me nervous

Me: oh. talking to girls makes me nervous

Her: So did you get nervous when I came over to talk to you guys at the gym?

Me: Yeah. jizzed my pants

Her: ohh so funny

Me: How could I not? U were looking almost twice as good as nate

Me: (kissy face emoji)

Her: hahaha I was pretty upset that you didn't come say hi to me..

Me: I was upset that you didn't respond to my text message. very upset       <--- she stopped texting me outta nowhere last night

Her: I forgot (embarrased monkey emoji)

Me: God damn you {name} :p

Her: Im sorrry :p

Me: hmm not nice at all. Lets hangout this weekend

Her: okaayy letsss

Me: We will go on an adventure and get into gang fights. it'll be fun

Her: hahahaha okay that sounds like fun

Me: Sweet. will you come out of your cave mid day saturday?

Her: haha I hate youu..yes I will!

Me: Okay cool fag :) I'll text ya bout it later

Her: Soundss goood :)

Fuck so that's what text game looks like! 

I'd be lying if I wasnt getting a little turned on reading that. Just by the sheer skill level. 

Definitely taking notes on this! 

PS. I noticed you say shit like fag and faggot. Where I am from that is like extremely distatsteful. Is there a method to the maddness or is it different where you're from. 

No it's definitely not acceptable where I'm from.. but It's reallly not as harsh as it seems. It is the same thing as calling her "loser". I use those kinds of words because it show's that I can lower the bar and that I don't feel forced to stay all clean and reputable because that's what every other guy is doing. This goes along with MW's "douchebag" article, seems like girls really respond to a guy that playfully trash talks but is really working towards something sweet like bringing her out on a date.

It all might seem very playerish and scummy but I am the farthest from that.

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
any idea how I should

any idea how I should reengage?

patrick.bateman's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2013
Manwhore wrote: No Patrick

Manwhore wrote:
No Patrick that's what I've been saying to you. You're too whitewashed and "nice".

Fuck you're right. Going to step up the edginess and be more politically uncorrect and polarizing.  

Offline
Joined: 06/04/2012
^^It's funny because your



^^It's funny because your screenname is Patrick Bateman. How many hookers are in your trunk right now?

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Meow wrote: any idea how I

Meow wrote:
any idea how I should reengage?

Dick pic

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
so yeah I just set up ANOTHER

so yeah I just set up ANOTHER date with this chick for the weekend. Didn't even mention i'm single again, she just agreed to go out.

I was thnkin about saying "Try to be nice saturday, I just broke up with my girlfriend and i'm extremely weak and vulnerable at the moment".... but things were going so smoothly it wasn't needed

Offline
Joined: 01/11/2014
I would advise you not to say

I would advise you not to say that 

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Meow are you fucking serious

Meow are you fucking serious of all the pussy ass shit you would say that. 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
woah i meant that in the most

woah i meant that in the most sarcastic way possible, i'm not weak,a and she knows that lol

but okay wont say it

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
No dude. Remember how you

No dude. Remember how you already fucked it up the first time you brought up your girlfriend in this convo. She has NO idea how you mean it, she's only going to go off what she knows. What she knows is that you acted hella fucking weird the last time the gf thing got brought up LOL 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 04/16/2013
Meow wrote: woah i meant that

Meow wrote:
woah i meant that in the most sarcastic way possible, i'm not weak,a and she knows that lol

but okay wont say it

It's best not to leave the guesswork up to her, and instead just display your true thoughts in these kind of situations. Ie none of this 'weak and vunerable' shit  

Offline
Joined: 06/04/2012
Meow wrote: so yeah I just

Meow wrote:
so yeah I just set up ANOTHER date with this chick for the weekend. Didn't even mention i'm single again, she just agreed to go out.

I was thnkin about saying "Try to be nice saturday, I just broke up with my girlfriend and i'm extremely weak and vulnerable at the moment".... but things were going so smoothly it wasn't needed

I'm glad you recognized that was unnecessary. You definitely don't wanna create objections or doubts in her mind by doing stuff like that.

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
alright I get this now.

alright I get this now. thanks boys

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
Ok I went out with her, and

Ok I went out with her, and things didn't go as planned, but I'd like to write about it because some pretty odd things happened.

To start, there wasn't a moment of awkwardness and my game was defintely on point from the second I picked her up. On the way to get ice cream, we somehow got into a conversation about prom. This was my first mistake because my ex-girlfriend got mentioned and I explain that we broke up but i'm bringing her to prom still. She preceded to talk about how she cried one year because some dude "tryed to hook up with her". Wether she was doing this conciously or not, it was meant to discourage me. However, this was no big deal to me, so I just plowed through it and moved on. Once we got to the ice cream shop, she said she was paying for me because I drove us two there. To me, this appeared to be some tactic of establishing a "Friend" dynamic. Fuck it though, I let her pay. We sat in my car and ate our ice cream, everything was going smoothly. On our way home I told her that I could chill for a bit longer, and that we will go hang at my place. She has no issue, and we end up in my basement and I throw on some netflix.

Nothing was super physical when we first got to my house, but everything was okay. Somehow we start talking about lip gloss, I tell her I'm secretly wearing lip gloss and that she needs to taste it. I lean in and kiss her, she starts to kiss me and then stops. She then says "I feel bad aren't you kinda still with {ex-girll}". She thinks this because like I said to her earlier i'm still goin to prom with my ex-girl. Anways, I look into her eyes and say "worry about this right now, nothing else" and kiss her again. Yet again, same old bullshit, she claims that she "doesn't think its right". At this point its clear that this isn't token resistance, because I tried to kiss her maybe 3-4 times. I'm not gonna argue with her though, logical won't work, I told her in a playful tone "I'm not gonna argue with you, i'm super dissapointed, and your gay". I then playfully tell her to move to the other side of the couch, and isolate myself and watch tv for a few minutes without talking to her. This has worked for me before, and the chick ended up blowing me minutes later. I move back towards her, and kiss her again. Yet again nothing from her! She's not getting angry or physically moving, but she's just not engaging in the kiss. She keeps on saying that she can't kiss me, and I tell her that I know she wants to, and she did no deny that. I'm dissapointed but my attitude isn't phased. Therefore things stayed super relaxed, she practically rejected me but everything is still cool. I try to switch things up, and I talk about her belly button ring and start feelin her body and her boobs. She is cool with it, but still denies my kisses. I put my hand on her thighs and push  my elbow into her vagina, yet again she's cool with it but nothing is really "heating up". I touch her vagina over her jeans and she giggles and squirms away. A few minutes later I put her hand on my cock over my jeans, and she giggles and pulls away a few times. It was very clear that I was comfortable with anything sexual and that the interaction was comfortable. Things just weren't heating up, so we chilled some more laughed and still had a good time. i drove her home and told her to kiss me, she still does comply. Its whatever, i giave her a fist bump, thanked her for the ice cream, and she told me she's gonna bake me cookies soon.

This has never happended to me before, but I think i handled it the best I could. It was clear to her that i'm a chill and fun guy, that is completely comfortable with anything sexual. I'm very sure that she will be down to chill again.

Sparknotes: She refuses to kiss me time after time because she thinks i'm still with my ex girlfriend. Im still super sexual and things are comfortable and fun, but things just don't heat up. My esclation was shameless and she understands that. i would be surpised if she didn't wanna chill again.

Offline
Joined: 04/20/2012
Meow wrote: Ok I went out

Meow wrote:
Ok I went out with her, and things didn't go as planned, but I'd like to write about it because some pretty odd things happened.

To start, there wasn't a moment of awkwardness and my game was defintely on point from the second I picked her up. On the way to get ice cream, we somehow got into a conversation about prom. This was my first mistake because my ex-girlfriend got mentioned and I explain that we broke up but i'm bringing her to prom still. She preceded to talk about how she cried one year because some dude "tryed to hook up with her". Wether she was doing this conciously or not, it was meant to discourage me. However, this was no big deal to me, so I just plowed through it and moved on. Once we got to the ice cream shop, she said she was paying for me because I drove us two there. To me, this appeared to be some tactic of establishing a "Friend" dynamic. Fuck it though, I let her pay. We sat in my car and ate our ice cream, everything was going smoothly. On our way home I told her that I could chill for a bit longer, and that we will go hang at my place. She has no issue, and we end up in my basement and I throw on some netflix.

Nothing was super physical when we first got to my house, but everything was okay. Somehow we start talking about lip gloss, I tell her I'm secretly wearing lip gloss and that she needs to taste it. I lean in and kiss her, she starts to kiss me and then stops. She then says "I feel bad aren't you kinda still with {ex-girll}". She thinks this because like I said to her earlier i'm still goin to prom with my ex-girl. Anways, I look into her eyes and say "worry about this right now, nothing else" and kiss her again. Yet again, same old bullshit, she claims that she "doesn't think its right". At this point its clear that this isn't token resistance, because I tried to kiss her maybe 3-4 times. I'm not gonna argue with her though, logical won't work, I told her in a playful tone "I'm not gonna argue with you, i'm super dissapointed, and your gay". I then playfully tell her to move to the other side of the couch, and isolate myself and watch tv for a few minutes without talking to her. This has worked for me before, and the chick ended up blowing me minutes later. I move back towards her, and kiss her again. Yet again nothing from her! She's not getting angry or physically moving, but she's just not engaging in the kiss. She keeps on saying that she can't kiss me, and I tell her that I know she wants to, and she did no deny that. I'm dissapointed but my attitude isn't phased. Therefore things stayed super relaxed, she practically rejected me but everything is still cool. I try to switch things up, and I talk about her belly button ring and start feelin her body and her boobs. She is cool with it, but still denies my kisses. I put my hand on her thighs and push  my elbow into her vagina, yet again she's cool with it but nothing is really "heating up". I touch her vagina over her jeans and she giggles and squirms away. A few minutes later I put her hand on my cock over my jeans, and she giggles and pulls away a few times. It was very clear that I was comfortable with anything sexual and that the interaction was comfortable. Things just weren't heating up, so we chilled some more laughed and still had a good time. i drove her home and told her to kiss me, she still does comply. Its whatever, i giave her a fist bump, thanked her for the ice cream, and she told me she's gonna bake me cookies soon.

This has never happended to me before, but I think i handled it the best I could. It was clear to her that i'm a chill and fun guy, that is completely comfortable with anything sexual. I'm very sure that she will be down to chill again.

Sparknotes: She refuses to kiss me time after time because she thinks i'm still with my ex girlfriend. Im still super sexual and things are comfortable and fun, but things just don't heat up. My esclation was shameless and she understands that. i would be surpised if she didn't wanna chill again.

you have the same problem i had. look at my lmr tinder beb thread. its clear why you didnt lay her then. its not lost obviously you just gotta play again. maybe read my thread and then see if you can picture this going down in your head more favourably.

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
icewahine wrote:Meow

icewahine wrote:
Meow wrote:
Ok I went out with her, and things didn't go as planned, but I'd like to write about it because some pretty odd things happened.

To start, there wasn't a moment of awkwardness and my game was defintely on point from the second I picked her up. On the way to get ice cream, we somehow got into a conversation about prom. This was my first mistake because my ex-girlfriend got mentioned and I explain that we broke up but i'm bringing her to prom still. She preceded to talk about how she cried one year because some dude "tryed to hook up with her". Wether she was doing this conciously or not, it was meant to discourage me. However, this was no big deal to me, so I just plowed through it and moved on. Once we got to the ice cream shop, she said she was paying for me because I drove us two there. To me, this appeared to be some tactic of establishing a "Friend" dynamic. Fuck it though, I let her pay. We sat in my car and ate our ice cream, everything was going smoothly. On our way home I told her that I could chill for a bit longer, and that we will go hang at my place. She has no issue, and we end up in my basement and I throw on some netflix.

Nothing was super physical when we first got to my house, but everything was okay. Somehow we start talking about lip gloss, I tell her I'm secretly wearing lip gloss and that she needs to taste it. I lean in and kiss her, she starts to kiss me and then stops. She then says "I feel bad aren't you kinda still with {ex-girll}". She thinks this because like I said to her earlier i'm still goin to prom with my ex-girl. Anways, I look into her eyes and say "worry about this right now, nothing else" and kiss her again. Yet again, same old bullshit, she claims that she "doesn't think its right". At this point its clear that this isn't token resistance, because I tried to kiss her maybe 3-4 times. I'm not gonna argue with her though, logical won't work, I told her in a playful tone "I'm not gonna argue with you, i'm super dissapointed, and your gay". I then playfully tell her to move to the other side of the couch, and isolate myself and watch tv for a few minutes without talking to her. This has worked for me before, and the chick ended up blowing me minutes later. I move back towards her, and kiss her again. Yet again nothing from her! She's not getting angry or physically moving, but she's just not engaging in the kiss. She keeps on saying that she can't kiss me, and I tell her that I know she wants to, and she did no deny that. I'm dissapointed but my attitude isn't phased. Therefore things stayed super relaxed, she practically rejected me but everything is still cool. I try to switch things up, and I talk about her belly button ring and start feelin her body and her boobs. She is cool with it, but still denies my kisses. I put my hand on her thighs and push  my elbow into her vagina, yet again she's cool with it but nothing is really "heating up". I touch her vagina over her jeans and she giggles and squirms away. A few minutes later I put her hand on my cock over my jeans, and she giggles and pulls away a few times. It was very clear that I was comfortable with anything sexual and that the interaction was comfortable. Things just weren't heating up, so we chilled some more laughed and still had a good time. i drove her home and told her to kiss me, she still does comply. Its whatever, i giave her a fist bump, thanked her for the ice cream, and she told me she's gonna bake me cookies soon.

This has never happended to me before, but I think i handled it the best I could. It was clear to her that i'm a chill and fun guy, that is completely comfortable with anything sexual. I'm very sure that she will be down to chill again.

Sparknotes: She refuses to kiss me time after time because she thinks i'm still with my ex girlfriend. Im still super sexual and things are comfortable and fun, but things just don't heat up. My esclation was shameless and she understands that. i would be surpised if she didn't wanna chill again.

you have the same problem i had. look at my lmr tinder beb thread. its clear why you didnt lay her then. its not lost obviously you just gotta play again. maybe read my thread and then see if you can picture this going down in your head more favourably.

yes, very similar situations my friend. Thank you I just read your post and it was helpful

I just realized that I was a bit too playful with the whole "get away from me your gay" thing.  So I did need to set up some better push and pull. Shit. I normally lack playfulness and overcompensated I guess

Offline
Joined: 04/20/2012
I just realized that I was a

I just realized that I was a bit too playful with the whole "get away from me your gay" thing.  So I did need to set up some better push and pull. Shit. I normally lack playfulness and overcompensated I guess

you read this one? http://manwhore.org/forum/content/more-lmr-same-tinder-beb

and i misread that the first time. i thought you did that and she started blowing you lol. didnt see you were referring to another encounter.

id wait for someone more experienced to chime in but i still think its the same problem i had with that girl. think deeper. it wasnt your playfulness that is the issue but rather you didnt pass the test she gave you

Offline
Joined: 04/20/2012
I just realized that I was a

i am double posting all over this bitch today

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
OmG you're so gay. I tell

OmG you're so gay. I tell everyone over and over again not to do what you did and you did it repeatedly. And yeah you didn't handle a single turd as far as shit tests go

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Here's more for you
__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 04/20/2012
yeah okay i was on track,

yeah okay i was on track, meow its the shit test she gave you.

mw.. what dafaq does that comment have to do with this. just the overall humph of how it went down or what

Offline
Joined: 04/20/2012
or hahah it relates just

or hahah it relates just cause i applied your advice hahah

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Yeah both. It's a mirror

Yeah both. It's a mirror situation. I don't expect Meow to understand 'cuz he's 17, but he got flamboozled. Derp 

High value girls will act almost masculine when it comes time to sex. You have to force them out of it. 

__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
http://manwhore.org/howtodate
__________________

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Meow's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/27/2013
welll fuck me boys! guess I

welll fuck me boys! guess I fucked up lil bit.

This was very new to me. I'm glad I at least kept my cool

Offline
Joined: 04/20/2012
yo meow, that is sick being

yo meow, that is sick being where your at here with us at your age. im jelly

and mw that makes a lot of sense. that post i just made in the thread about  "lmr tinder beb" would help here too. that chick is really masculine in her world. from the rich part of town, runs the show over some employees, etc. i was banging my head against the wall cause she was in charge until i stopped caring, flipped the switch and set me as the prize and was an asshole.

this is good stuff happening here